**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

M.O.D.O.K.’S Lab Grand Re-Opening!

Comments

• Problems with the dice is how many times u reroll that u get kabammed in the end!!
    And now the difficulty is even harder!! Wow 👎
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Ill go with it this time but please don't get used to releasing this modok labs thing no one missed it when it went, your other ideas such as the scrapyard and rifts were much more popular.
  • I have another idea......add icephoenix and void to make our experience even more interesting
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Rupta wrote: »
    Not worth playing if u get only these rewards

What’s the risk or cost to play? It’s 0 energy for tons of free rewards, nothing to turn your nose up at

"tons of free rewards" 🤣

I mean it’s a full 5* Crystal so I guess you just don’t need that
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Please upgrade the rewards
    Why you downgrading
    these are lower than Last year December modok event
    Further only 2 times a day 😖
  • I have another idea......add icephoenix and void to make our experience even more interesting
    Grippies wrote: »
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    If you dont have ideas for a side missions dont release an old instead lets us have a damn breathing room!!!! This game is already a freaking chore

No one is forcing you to do the event. Just focus on everything else.

Of course i aint even bother with this BS.....clearly they are out of ideas and their money well is dry
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    More difficult than Trial of Kings and less rewards....OK
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Ajjohnsbb8 wrote: »
    Only 70 4* shards?!?!

75. Twice a day, 150 a day.

Nice, so after 2 weeks of running that twice a day, you can finally open one 4 star crystal.

Worth.

It makes a difference for those on Heroic. As with all these Events, they're cumulative. If you keep doing them, they add up eventually. There's also the option to not do it if you feel it's not worth your time. Lol.
  • Rupta wrote: »
    We used to only get opportunities for extra rewards with events like this once every couple of months. I don't care what the event is. I'm glad they're doing them every month now.

I totally get it, but it's all about money for them & they know by reintroducing super buffed content like this they will force some players to use resources & most likely spend more real cash overall...

I understand Kabam are a business, I mean dayummm they live to make money but... They make MCOC so irritating with stuff like this... Sort out your servers instead so players don't get lagged to death after "Emergency Maintenance" etc haha

No one is forcing you to do the event or all of the difficulties. Especially if it's above your progression point in the game so far. They have to cater to the beginners and the end game community. Of course it's about money, but not the way you think. Making sure the entire customer base stays engaged is more important than creating content that is impossible to complete without cash. If they made a 1 month Labyrinth style event, I would agree. But this isn't that.
  • Mixalis wrote: »
    You had a month to create a different format and to bring this back with less rewards.

Maybe they're busy working on something really awesome like a new season AQ.
  • XTarzeXTarze Posts: 3

Rupta wrote: »
    We used to only get opportunities for extra rewards with events like this once every couple of months. I don't care what the event is. I'm glad they're doing them every month now.

I totally get it, but it's all about money for them & they know by reintroducing super buffed content like this they will force some players to use resources & most likely spend more real cash overall...

I understand Kabam are a business, I mean dayummm they live to make money but... They make MCOC so irritating with stuff like this... Sort out your servers instead so players don't get lagged to death after "Emergency Maintenance" etc haha

No one is forcing you to do the event or all of the difficulties. Especially if it's above your progression point in the game so far. They have to cater to the beginners and the end game community. Of course it's about money, but not the way you think. Making sure the entire customer base stays engaged is more important than creating content that is impossible to complete without cash. If they made a 1 month Labyrinth style event, I would agree. But this isn't that.

Agree, at least there is something to get engaged than normal quest/AQ/AW. And consider them free rewards.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    So auto fight is turned ON does that mean we don't have control of our champs ? We can't turn it off ?
    Nvm I just realized what that means now 😂
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Useless irritating event just like modok himself. Trials, dimensional rifts are much better. Even test of valor was also value for effort. This lab is rubbish!
  • RobRob Posts: 7
    Glad it's back. This was one of my favorite events thus far. Wish it was still every 8 hours. t2a shards and good chance of 5 star sig stones.
    Namelez wrote: »
    So auto fight is turned ON does that mean we don't have control of our champs ? We can't turn it off ?

No, they mean the Feature is enabled. Last time there was no Auto Fight.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Mixalis wrote: »
    You had a month to create a different format and to bring this back with less rewards.

They introduce two new champs each month, they just added an extra arena, they do a monthly event quest and they are working on the next season of AQ and Act 6, not to mention review all of the data that our playing produces give the staff a little slack. One month is nothing in terms of game content development.
  • AshBobaF37TAshBobaF37T Posts: 4
    Grippies wrote: »
    If you're going to reuse content, why not bring back Dimensional Rifts?

YES PLEASE. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    The event presents easy rewards for some with no energy. That is a huge plus for players that can do it without using resources. I think the people complaining are those that can't do the hardest difficulty without using resources. If that is the case you unfortunately might have to pass on the toughest difficulty level.
    I don't see why all the complaining. There's no Energy cost. You can literally run at least 3 Difficulties on Auto Fight and get Rewards, at least those of us that have Champs high enough.
  • So when Gold Realms/Halls of Fortune coming back?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Let’s all conplain about free stuff that’s easy to get lol. Why not be appreciative that they brought god back? I like getting 500 5* shards a day for minimal effort