M.O.D.O.K.’S Lab Grand Re-Opening!

Comments

• MasihMasih Member Posts: 1
    πŸ’ͺ🏻🀘🏻
  • WebbdogWebbdog Member Posts: 117
    Worst event ever. Hate the gambling tactics kabam uses.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rupta wrote: Β»
    Not worth playing if u get only these rewards

What’s the risk or cost to play? It’s 0 energy for tons of free rewards, nothing to turn your nose up at

"tons of free rewards" 🀣

It is tons of free rewards if you add them up over the month
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Member Posts: 590
    You offer the lab with 0 energy yet we cant enter while in other quest, what kind of BS is that
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2018
    Wow...this is a lot harder than last time...and the rewards suck!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We have to do twice as many fights every 12 hours as The Black Panther quest and we get less rewards...whats that **** about?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just got 200 5* shards, 360 T2 alpha frags and a 5* sig stone at a cost of no energy and no items used. Didn't even re-roll buffs despite getting degen and poison with no immune champ, thorns, etc. Don't run the quest if you don't want to but stop complaining lol.
  • BahamutBahamut Member Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aaaaaand first boss for me was 6* Mordo... hallelujah...
  • TonedefTonedef Member Posts: 137 β˜…
    edited February 2018
    Way harder, insane buff combos, I don’t think I had to use a single revive the last time modok infected the battlerealm. Used all 8 randomized and I’m dead on the second fight. Come on kabam! Random!? I got life transfer/degen paired with heal block twice, double thorns twice(every hit I landed would smash me for 1300 damage) and bunch of other BS buff combos. Not impressed.
  • Williansr7Williansr7 Member Posts: 1
    Jogo bom sΓ³ acho que deveria ter mas recompensas.
  • Savio444Savio444 Member Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just tried the lab on expert and got destroyed, my team rating was 26k and I know it’s meant for people with high rated teams cause of all those annoying nodes they have but I don’t think fighting a damn Modok, ultron, spiderman, magik... is worth 200 5 star shards. How is this so hard yet the trials were so forgiving with boosts.
  • Savio444Savio444 Member Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bring back trials of the king just switch king with M.O.D.O.K.
    I agree that it isn't worth it if you can't do it without spending but I suggest you keep trying. Do the easy ones first for randomizers if you need to and at the very least it's good practice. I think the rewards are good if you can do it though.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Member Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not this again. Sticking a randomizer to combine nodes we’ve already seen a million times before does not make for interesting content. This one needs to be retired permanently.
  • 09413511510941351151 Member Posts: 1
    Gg
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    Snaggle wrote: Β»
    It's almost not even worth doing. 200 5* shards just going through a hellhole of champs on ridiculous nodes. Don't waste your units. Awful rewards for the amount of difficulty they set.

Everything I can do now would have been impossible or taken incredible expense to do at one time. Everything is not worth doing if you aren't ready to do it. The reward for completing Act 4 could have been a BMW but it still wouldn't have been worth it back when it would take taken me a hundred thousand dollars of units to finish it.
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Member Posts: 30
    This Modok Lab is so bored, You should bring back Gold Realm instead... Btw Why don't you guys bring Gold realm once or two a month, We would more appreciate that. We are so low in gold.
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I entered the Lab in "I don't care so much" mode and I had to quit... It is truly RNG, unfortunately it's randomly giving you just Bane, Degeneration, Poison, Bleed and all togheter even after rolling every single dice.

Not complaining, free stuff, but c'mon!
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Member Posts: 239 β˜…β˜…
    Since when did unlockable special attacks mean the entire attack is unlockable? Usually it's just the first hit but in my first attempt today against a freaking falcon I evaded his sp1 first hit and when to block the rest of it as always (because it is entirely un evadable ) and he just shot right through my block...
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Member Posts: 239 β˜…β˜…
    Unblockable * ^^^^^^^^
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,013 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had an ok one today, one spin and finished with half my team alive, two ncs and a spidey boss. But got both the ncs to switch modes early cos they were duped. only tip I can say is always bring a double immune, and if you are running low on the randomiser autopilot the easy levels
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mesmerize with Miles Morales. Didn't think it through about his natural evades causing stun. The overall difficulty level has increased way too much from the last couple of events. These are not free rewards, they are going to take resources to complete that are a lot more expensive than using energy refills.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I usually don't say much with these things, but the level of difficulty with these Daily Events is a bit extreme. Master is becoming increasingly difficult, and I think it's a hindrance to progression. If there is a need for an added Difficulty, it would be best to add one. Otherwise you have some who are appeased because they want more of a challenge, and the remainder are trying to progress towards something that is continually changing. Not really on a rant, just providing feedback. I think it would help if there were more consistency in Difficulties.

I hate to say it but if you or anyone hasn’t progressed enough in the game then you or they won’t find all content as easy as they want. 360 t2 alpha shards may not seem much per run, but every 12 hours for 30 odd days is 2/3 of a whole t2 alpha and then 12,000 5* shards from master. Not going to be easy fights for that.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Member Posts: 149 β˜…
    Randomizer my *ss, every time I get a degen or thorns and every time I roll a dice I get another degen or thorns or 2 degens... Kabam proves again that it uses different math then the rest of the world!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I usually don't say much with these things, but the level of difficulty with these Daily Events is a bit extreme. Master is becoming increasingly difficult, and I think it's a hindrance to progression. If there is a need for an added Difficulty, it would be best to add one. Otherwise you have some who are appeased because they want more of a challenge, and the remainder are trying to progress towards something that is continually changing. Not really on a rant, just providing feedback. I think it would help if there were more consistency in Difficulties.

I hate to say it but if you or anyone hasn’t progressed enough in the game then you or they won’t find all content as easy as they want. 360 t2 alpha shards may not seem much per run, but every 12 hours for 30 odd days is 2/3 of a whole t2 alpha and then 12,000 5* shards from master. Not going to be easy fights for that.

It's not about finding it as easy as I want. It's about the difficulty constantly being increased. I would prefer it to have more consistency among Difficulties. Which is why I suggested adding another Difficulty. It's really not about the Rewards. There comes a point where a Daily Quest shouldn't be that challenging. EQ, perhaps. What we have is everyone past Heroic, which is quite a large number, and it's being made more and more difficult to accomodate, but that leaves some backtracking. In any event, I'm not pulling my hair out trying to complete it. I'm fine. I'm raising a point that I believe the challenge level could be more consistent. That's just my feedback.

It's not about finding it as easy as I want. It's about the difficulty constantly being increased. I would prefer it to have more consistency among Difficulties. Which is why I suggested adding another Difficulty. It's really not about the Rewards. There comes a point where a Daily Quest shouldn't be that challenging. EQ, perhaps. What we have is everyone past Heroic, which is quite a large number, and it's being made more and more difficult to accomodate, but that leaves some backtracking. In any event, I'm not pulling my hair out trying to complete it. I'm fine. I'm raising a point that I believe the challenge level could be more consistent. That's just my feedback.

Master Quest has been pretty consistent as far as I can tell. Apparently they upped the difficulty on the MODOK Labs but there are multiple difficulty levels. Not sure what keeps getting more difficult or what you are asking for. You want another difficultly level on the EQ? Between heroic and master? I think we have enough levels already. If it's MODOK, again, there are multiple levels already. Do the ones you can do. But I really don't get the point about the constantly increasing difficulty.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Master Quest has been pretty consistent as far as I can tell. Apparently they upped the difficulty on the MODOK Labs but there are multiple difficulty levels. Not sure what keeps getting more difficult or what you are asking for. You want another difficultly level on the EQ? Between heroic and master? I think we have enough levels already. If it's MODOK, again, there are multiple levels already. Do the ones you can do. But I really don't get the point about the constantly increasing difficulty.

I'm not debating my feedback. I'm not talking about Master EQ. The Daily Events are becoming more difficult in Master, and there's really no need to make it increasingly challenging. It's a Daily Quest. If there is a need to add to it, perhaps it is best to add another Tier. There comes a point where it's just too pressing. I'm just offering my view. They can do with it what they like. I'm fine with Master EQ. That's not what I'm talking about.