All or Nothing DAY!!!!

Why didn't Kabam tell us it was Arena ALL OR NOTHING DAY?!?!?!?!?!? :smiley:

:neutral: AI seems to have forgotten that SP1 and SP2 exist on their end.... 9 matches in a row now with no SP1 and SP2 activation.... So much FUN!!!!!

Comments

• They tweak it once in a while. For their fun.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 674
    Unfortunately, that is every day when you are starting a new Arena run and haven't hit your infinite streak. :/
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 592
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Unfortunately, that is every day when you are starting a new Arena run and haven't hit your infinite streak. :/

yup lost my streak at 7 and lost it lol
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 175
    Use spidey tech to taunt...
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Even i am facing the same, 2 mins dancing around to bait specials and nothing ....then just procc sp3 and beat you to pulp...specially annoying with power gain champs
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674
    edited March 2018
    Ya know, for a second I thought this was another one of those crazed masochistic threads where the user begs Kabam to start a weekly ALL-OR-NOTHING node day in the contest, where every fight is all or nothing.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Use spidey tech to taunt...
    We can’t always bring sparky into arenas you know ;)
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,421
    Sorry for my ignorance, I didn't notice this ALL-OR-NOTHING node day. In arena? I grind the T4b arena, I didn't grind for champs during weekdays (already got my 3* bishop last weekend) , but I still grind a little milestone for units and BC and get to minimal ranking rewards. In most cases, when already in infinite streak, I should have killed the AI before he/she even reaches SP3, in some cases I do see them unleash SP1/SP2, maybe I missed something? or maybe the ALL-OR-NOTHING just started few hours ago (the last time I grind was 10 hours ago, busy right now, will only continue in few hours' time)