**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance Quest Miniboss and Sentinel Refresh - April 2018 - Discussion Thread [Updated April 13]

Summoners,

We've just announced a small refresh of Alliance Quests that will start April 2nd. This will include new Minibosses, and a farewell to our Symbioid friends!

Read all about it, then ask your questions!

UPDATE:
We've just posted an update in regards to your feedback on Alliance Quests. This post includes some adjustments to Sentinels and Alliance Quests that will be coming with the next series (Starting April 18th). Take a look right here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/62626/upcoming-adjustments-to-alliance-quests-april-18th-2018
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Morningstar, great
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I bet sentinels are really going to shake things up.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Are these Sentinels the gain 4 or gain 1 variety?
  • So dorm is still the main boss correct?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Deadbyrd9 Thanks
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    How do you even know if this is more difficult anyway? I haven’t played it yet but I guess you guys have
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Yes but nightcrawler is bugged mike sometimes he never changes after the timer is up. Also green goblin will be put with a bunch of regen nodes, and morning star is fine.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike when you say that your “working on other cool things coming our way”

Is that different to just event quests that come every month? Will it be things coming that are permanent or what?