Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• RicocheteRicochete Member Posts: 3
    I wonder whats inside this quest?hope allowed for everyone and hoping for good rewards.
  • tapanraytapanray Member Posts: 1
    What is this
  • valentejgbvalentejgb Member Posts: 7
    ja começou afenda
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Member Posts: 191
    Do they include symbiote spiderman?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Member Posts: 457
    edited March 2018
    @kabam dk what kind of shards will be awarded for solo and alliance event.
  • Stockpile_000Stockpile_000 Member Posts: 22
    Is it just me.. couldnt see info about how the Chaos rifts will refresh
  • IwantanappleIwantanapple Member Posts: 3
    Is this gonna be like modoks lab?
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Member Posts: 390 ★★
    Is it just me.. couldnt see info about how the Chaos rifts will refresh

To open them you must spend 10,000 rift shards and they stay open for 1h and if the time expire OR you leave the quest you loose the rewards and must spend to open another one.
  • GeneralHeroesGeneralHeroes Member Posts: 32
    edited March 2018
    Will Start Right Now :s:s:s
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Member Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Will there be chaos crystals for purchase along with units?
  • ManTymeManTyme Member Posts: 47
    lcunam3j8sse.jpg

So this means when we go to a portal the chances we get taken to the specified items path is the percentage listed next to the item?

So for t4 quest when I go to the portal there is a 2.5% chance I get teleported to the class awakening gem?

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Not much progress in rewards since November 2016...sad, sad, sad!
  • When will I able to play chaos quest?
  • Lil_bake34Lil_bake34 Member Posts: 3
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

- Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts.

- Alliance Events that contain Chaos Crystal Shards are the 3-Day Events, the first of which will arrive on WEDNESDAY MARCH 28th (PDT)

- A welcome message will arrive in your inbox on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) containing 10,000 Tier 1 Chaos Crystal Shards.

- There will ALSO be a login calendar running that awards Chaos Crystal Shards that begins on MONDAY MARCH 26th.

Hopefully that clears some things up!

Bet 💯
  • Lil_bake34Lil_bake34 Member Posts: 3
    Bet 💯
  • Luckie_007Luckie_007 Member Posts: 2
    Great..!!
  • andrea0609andrea0609 Member Posts: 2
    what time does it start
  • 51435143 Member Posts: 1
    How are you
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Member Posts: 288 ★★★
    If I get a featured 5* crystal, and it has only the current pool of featured 5*s, can I submit a request to have it changed into a basic instead?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    If I get a featured 5* crystal, and it has only the current pool of featured 5*s, can I submit a request to have it changed into a basic instead?
    lol no
  • ManTymeManTyme Member Posts: 47
    ManTyme wrote: »
    lcunam3j8sse.jpg

So this means when we go to a portal the chances we get taken to the specified items path is the percentage listed next to the item?

So for t4 quest when I go to the portal there is a 2.5% chance I get teleported to the class awakening gem?

🤔
  • GamerscandieGamerscandie Member Posts: 10
    I have a question in my mind. What is probability of getting different path in rift when we chance it.... Is it equal to each path or low on high reward paths?
  • CiscoCisco Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2018
    I want to thank @Kabam Miike and the whole kabam team for listening to the community and buffing sentry... it’s about time.. keep up the good work
  • BijeffBijeff Member Posts: 1
    Yea to war
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Member Posts: 199
    lcunam3j8sse.jpg

🤔

Yes, I asked this question on a previous page and they already answered. Each percentage chance is for a different path.
  • DigaoDigao Member Posts: 1
    Cadê essa porra dessa fenda que não abri que horas vai ser ?????
    " Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts"

Rifts are here, where is the solo event?
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    " Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts"

Rifts are here, where is the solo event?

My guess would be any solo event that starts from this point forward would have the shards.

You got another 5 1/2 hours.
    Well, they did use "alongside" which at-least in English mean at the same time, but then again, they are located in Canada, so the word might mean something else in Canadaese....

I mean, if they used "shortly after" it would make sense that they would start...shortly after the rifts appeared.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    There is something odd about the Chaos Rift quest I just did. 2 champs there at the end. One new but not released with no info, but it wasn't hidden and the last one I thought waa Maestro but was a familiar champ called Nameless.