Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Member Posts: 463
    Why does the login only give 2500 t1 shards - that is totally useless. Also, why are solo event shards so small, 25,50...
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Member Posts: 83
    Is it just me or are the shard amounts for the solo 7 &22 hour to earn rift shards suck rift shard amount are way to low for those. Really kabam make an event thats not just for end game players for once
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Why does the login only give 2500 t1 shards - that is totally useless. Also, why are solo event shards so small, 25,50...
    Is it just me or are the shard amounts for the solo 7 &22 hour to earn rift shards suck rift shard amount are way to low for those. Really kabam make an event thats not just for end game players for once

Rifts are not made to be run a lot. You will build up shards over time. This is how it was last time. Last time I was far from an end game player. I could BARELY get master done with resources. You'll get the shards.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    For the Master difficulty I imagine the range for those of us who can run through it would be 2-5. For the Crystals it may be 1-4 cause you get less shards for opening crystals

I was only able to do Master twice when Dimensional Rifts arrived for the first time.
  • Nabz89Nabz89 Member Posts: 10
    Hi
    I update my app and only have part of the update for the chaos rifts for some reason.. the daily log in rewards for chaos shards are not showing. I have reinstalled the app still no joy...it’s frustrating.

Thanks
    Nabz
  • Ferix01Ferix01 Member Posts: 1
    Yrs
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Member Posts: 83
    I get what primmer79 is saying but at same time look at how this game has been. They claim to make things fair for all players but its not everything has been aimed for people you pay money and end game players. Now like the the event for spiderman was fair for all players but these boss rushes and events like rift are basically for paid and end game since they only ones who can actually get a big bulk of the rift shards so fair for all in the game i dont think so the games suppose to be fun not a job which is what kabam is turning it into. I honestly think they should do more events that are actually more based for everyone like the rocket event with the scrapyard
  • EmadKurdistanEmadKurdistan Member Posts: 1
    The portals are random to which prize you get. That’s just like opening a crystal and depending on your luck! ☹️
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    I get what primmer79 is saying but at same time look at how this game has been. They claim to make things fair for all players but its not everything has been aimed for people you pay money and end game players. Now like the the event for spiderman was fair for all players but these boss rushes and events like rift are basically for paid and end game since they only ones who can actually get a big bulk of the rift shards so fair for all in the game i dont think so the games suppose to be fun not a job which is what kabam is turning it into. I honestly think they should do more events that are actually more based for everyone like the rocket event with the scrapyard

That’s a lie because you can’t buy rift shards, they will probably have an offer the day before it ends.

But any free player has equal chance as everyone else, it’s all about grinding for shards and with the tiny amount in solo events it wouldn’t make a huge difference, maybe 1/2 extra runs.

Nothing at all suggest end game players or spenders can do loads more than others
  • ZachAttack44ZachAttack44 Member Posts: 1
    How do I get on the forthcoming build?
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Member Posts: 97
    Oscayito wrote: »
    I can’t see the chaos rifts. I have updated the game, but I don’t have the rifts. Why could that be?

I can't see them either... I do see the shards now as rewards in the solo events.
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Member Posts: 97
    Oscayito wrote: »
    I can’t see the chaos rifts. I have updated the game, but I don’t have the rifts. Why could that be?

I can't see them either... I do see the shards now as rewards in the solo events.

Just saw the update in the app store, currently updating...
  • RealJuggernutRealJuggernut Member Posts: 2
    When can I open chaos rift crystals
  • ezrawesome1234ezrawesome1234 Member Posts: 1
    Idk wha to do but nopppppppppppppeeeee idk think its better tt
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Member Posts: 288 ★★★

How is Rocket’s scrapyard any different from the rifts? If you remember, you earned scrap by completing different difficulties of EQ and from solo events, then you spent it to get a reward. That’s exactly how you open rifts - the only exception being that the rewards in the rifts are based on chance.
  • kevmike266kevmike266 Member Posts: 17
    confused about this part Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts. what event are they tlaking about
  • 11uchiha_hyuuga11uchiha_hyuuga Member Posts: 2
    will the already travelled routes be removed
  • Douglove69Douglove69 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    B)B)
  • KiryuKiryu Member Posts: 24
    Honestly even rifts have become really stale and not exciting at all.
    When they first came out getting t2a or 5* gem or 5* crystal was a huge deal. Now they are relatively commonly available in end game, minus the avakening gems.

One would think if a year passes and we are moving to 6* and t5b then so would rewards... but naah
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Marzipan87 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

will this maybe mean that the monthly event quest starts a week earlier ?

Nope, not coming a week early - it'll be on the normal schedule (there will be an announcement post detailing it, same as usual).

I’m probably a little slow on the uptake here, but the rifts opened March 26 and everyone got a free pass at a T1 rift, awarding half of what was needed to run a T2 rift.

Other than solo events (which award 600 T2 rift shards for attaining all milestones), there is no other way to earn rift shards of any kind until the April EQ arrives, which will be some time next week. T2 rifts require 10K T2 rift shards, T3 rifts require 10K T3 rift shards, and so on and so on. There may also be a chance to earn shards in alliance events that will start sometime next week.

Am I missing something?

Dr. Zola
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

Nope, not coming a week early - it'll be on the normal schedule (there will be an announcement post detailing it, same as usual).

I’m probably a little slow on the uptake here, but the rifts opened March 26 and everyone got a free pass at a T1 rift, awarding half of what was needed to run a T2 rift.

Other than solo events (which award 600 T2 rift shards for attaining all milestones), there is no other way to earn rift shards of any kind until the April EQ arrives, which will be some time next week. T2 rifts require 10K T2 rift shards, T3 rifts require 10K T3 rift shards, and so on and so on.

Am I missing something?

Dr. Zola

I thought 3 day alliance events will also reward them. I forget where I heard that though. So the one that starts today.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Other than solo events (which award 600 T2 rift shards for attaining all milestones), there is no other way to earn rift shards of any kind until the April EQ arrives, which will be some time next week. T2 rifts require 10K T2 rift shards, T3 rifts require 10K T3 rift shards, and so on and so on.

Am I missing something?

Dr. Zola

I thought 3 day alliance events will also reward them. I forget where I heard that though. So the one that starts today.

That makes a little more sense. Thx.

DZ
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Am I missing something?

Dr. Zola

That makes a little more sense. Thx.

DZ

Believe it's the three day alliance events starting with today - one of the arena ones - as 3 day completion started before the rifts were released.
  • BerkemmBerkemm Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2018
    when will this legend list be announced
  • AmonthirAmonthir Member Posts: 754 ★★★
    So, any reason you decided to remove the Level 1 Revives from the 22h Solo event milestones? We know you can add more rewards than you are able to show, so visibility of rewards is not a factor. I daresay most would rather you remove the 3* sig crystal than the revive, if you *must* remove anything at all. The solo events are a major source of revives since you removed them from RoL.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Member Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mods, this thread REALLY needs a cleanup. Getting real info out of this thread is a ridiculous prospect at the moment.
  • imShakibimShakib Member Posts: 35
    Great !!
  • AdelfoukaAdelfouka Member Posts: 1
    Cool
  • Ltopher87Ltopher87 Member Posts: 23
    The amount of choas rift shards from event quests is a joke. Why open them now? You have to play non stop to even open a rift
  • MandingowaryaMandingowarya Member Posts: 6
    Umm.... Yeah