**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• Options
    Douglove69Douglove69 Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    B)B)
  • Options
    KiryuKiryu Posts: 24
    Honestly even rifts have become really stale and not exciting at all.
    When they first came out getting t2a or 5* gem or 5* crystal was a huge deal. Now they are relatively commonly available in end game, minus the avakening gems.

One would think if a year passes and we are moving to 6* and t5b then so would rewards... but naah
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Marzipan87 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

will this maybe mean that the monthly event quest starts a week earlier ?

Nope, not coming a week early - it'll be on the normal schedule (there will be an announcement post detailing it, same as usual).

I’m probably a little slow on the uptake here, but the rifts opened March 26 and everyone got a free pass at a T1 rift, awarding half of what was needed to run a T2 rift.

Other than solo events (which award 600 T2 rift shards for attaining all milestones), there is no other way to earn rift shards of any kind until the April EQ arrives, which will be some time next week. T2 rifts require 10K T2 rift shards, T3 rifts require 10K T3 rift shards, and so on and so on. There may also be a chance to earn shards in alliance events that will start sometime next week.

Am I missing something?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

Nope, not coming a week early - it'll be on the normal schedule (there will be an announcement post detailing it, same as usual).

I’m probably a little slow on the uptake here, but the rifts opened March 26 and everyone got a free pass at a T1 rift, awarding half of what was needed to run a T2 rift.

Other than solo events (which award 600 T2 rift shards for attaining all milestones), there is no other way to earn rift shards of any kind until the April EQ arrives, which will be some time next week. T2 rifts require 10K T2 rift shards, T3 rifts require 10K T3 rift shards, and so on and so on.

Am I missing something?

Dr. Zola

I thought 3 day alliance events will also reward them. I forget where I heard that though. So the one that starts today.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Other than solo events (which award 600 T2 rift shards for attaining all milestones), there is no other way to earn rift shards of any kind until the April EQ arrives, which will be some time next week. T2 rifts require 10K T2 rift shards, T3 rifts require 10K T3 rift shards, and so on and so on.

Am I missing something?

Dr. Zola

I thought 3 day alliance events will also reward them. I forget where I heard that though. So the one that starts today.

That makes a little more sense. Thx.

DZ
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Am I missing something?

Dr. Zola

That makes a little more sense. Thx.

DZ

Believe it's the three day alliance events starting with today - one of the arena ones - as 3 day completion started before the rifts were released.
  • Options
    BerkemmBerkemm Posts: 5
    edited March 2018
    when will this legend list be announced
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    So, any reason you decided to remove the Level 1 Revives from the 22h Solo event milestones? We know you can add more rewards than you are able to show, so visibility of rewards is not a factor. I daresay most would rather you remove the 3* sig crystal than the revive, if you *must* remove anything at all. The solo events are a major source of revives since you removed them from RoL.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mods, this thread REALLY needs a cleanup. Getting real info out of this thread is a ridiculous prospect at the moment.
  • Options
    imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    Great !!
  • Options
    Cool
  • Options
    Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22
    The amount of choas rift shards from event quests is a joke. Why open them now? You have to play non stop to even open a rift
  • Options
    Umm.... Yeah
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Ltopher87 wrote: »
    The amount of choas rift shards from event quests is a joke. Why open them now? You have to play non stop to even open a rift

Uh-huh, They're not meant to be opened day after day,or hour after hour.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I don't remember this much whining about rifts the first time they came around. When they first arrived everyone was stoked.

I'll say it again you're only meant to do Master mode 2-5 times depending on your activity and how good your alliance is.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    I don't remember this much whining about rifts the first time they came around. When they first arrived everyone was stoked.

In fact, many people were saying in regards to the more recent events that Kabam should have just run rifts instead. The players not familiar with rifts are just used to the more recent events and don't understand how much more desirable the rifts are to many players that have played both. Whereas the more recent events like MODOK was about doing a ton of events with small rewards and repeatedly accumulating rewards, the rifts are more about saving for one shot at a much larger reward. More saving, less grinding, often better rewards in total.
  • Options
    valentejgbvalentejgb Posts: 7
    quantos vamos ganha presente da kaban
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Jon8299 wrote: »

In fact, many people were saying in regards to the more recent events that Kabam should have just run rifts instead. The players not familiar with rifts are just used to the more recent events and don't understand how much more desirable the rifts are to many players that have played both. Whereas the more recent events like MODOK was about doing a ton of events with small rewards and repeatedly accumulating rewards, the rifts are more about saving for one shot at a much larger reward. More saving, less grinding, often better rewards in total.

Yeah sometimes people can't see the bigger picture.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Sorry if it has been asked but can I enter the same rift more than once within the hour if I have enough shards?

• Options
    My contest is locked
  • Options
    ggdtzuggdtzu Posts: 1
    круто кристалы хочу

• Options
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Sorry if it has been asked but can I enter the same rift more than once within the hour if I have enough shards?

Yep,You just have to complete a rift within one hour
  • Options
    Cru3ltyCru3lty Posts: 3
    This event isnt fun. I'm basically relying on luck to get enough shards to even attempt a rift run. This feels like a blatant attempt to lever in more micro transactions tbh.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Cru3lty wrote: »
    This event isnt fun. I'm basically relying on luck to get enough shards to even attempt a rift run. This feels like a blatant attempt to lever in more micro transactions tbh.

No, the next EQ and alliance events will get you the shards you need, and each time you run it you'll get shards for the next level. Personally I like the guaranteed rewards from MODOK because the rifts haven't been kind to me but I have friends who have pulled full t2 alphas, full 5* crystals and awakening gems, etc.
  • Options

No, the next EQ and alliance events will get you the shards you need, and each time you run it you'll get shards for the next level. Personally I like the guaranteed rewards from MODOK because the rifts haven't been kind to me but I have friends who have pulled full t2 alphas, full 5* crystals and awakening gems, etc.

I was aware of how we get them. I got some for AQ. And If thats the case its been badly implemented. The rewards are just not enough. And the fact that Kabam thinks that longer waiting periods or longer milestone distances = fun! No one can say this is still a fun game to play after 3+ years with very minor changes... Nowadays my activity is a single login per week, and seems it will continue like that!

• Options

I was aware of how we get them. I got some for AQ. And If thats the case its been badly implemented. The rewards are just not enough. And the fact that Kabam thinks that longer waiting periods or longer milestone distances = fun! No one can say this is still a fun game to play after 3+ years with very minor changes... Nowadays my activity is a single login per week, and seems it will continue like that!

They're also not meant to be plentiful
  • Options

As I said, longer wait periods ≠ fun. I need 5000 more shards to even start my next run and getting them at 25 - 100 an event is going to take forever to even get to Mastery level.

• Options

As I said, longer wait periods ≠ fun. I need 5000 more shards to even start my next run and getting them at 25 - 100 an event is going to take forever to even get to Mastery level.

That's a valid point,But yeah,The randomness is the fun/heart breaking part.
  • Options
    "You’ll be able to earn 2,000 Chaos Crystal Shards from completing an Event Quest difficulty, and another 8,000 from full Exploring the same Event Quest Difficulty."

Well i just did. Finished uncollected 100% - 0 chaos rift shards given, few days ago, completed heroic 100% - 0 chaos rift shard given..,

What is it about? Just, just why? How do i get those? I should have 20 000 chaos rift shard for now. This is quite annoying i must say.

• Options
    All clear. Didnt went through the whole message