**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik 4* awake

Is magik worth an awakening gem?

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Maybe not generic, but if you have a spare mustif gem, I think that'd be a good choice. I used a mystic awakening gem on my magik, and she usually nets me a couple kills in wars
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    A mystic one, why not, depends on your roster

A generic one, I would say no.

But that's because I don't put mine in Défense, but if you want her as a defender, yes she does
  • Options
    KaybursKayburs Posts: 9
    She is my first mystic 4*. I'm close to being able to purchase 4 unstoppable colossus.

I would use my mystic gem if I make the leap
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Use a mystic gem on her and give her every mystic sig stone you can. Her signature ability is absolutely worth it.
  • Options
    KaybursKayburs Posts: 9
    I could take her to rank 4 right now and use my awakening gem. I also have 17 sig stones for mystic
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    You'll get more awakening gems. If it helps you a lot then do it. Eventually you will get to the point that you only use them for the best of the best
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    You'll get more awakening gems. If it helps you a lot then do it. Eventually you will get to the point that you only use them for the best of the best

Please explain lol
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    At the start don't hold up progress for hopes and dreams. If a champ will help a lot and is good do what you must. Later in game you can be much more picky. You will get more sig stones.