**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What cosmic to awaken?

Just did heroic chaos rift and got a 4* cosmic awakening gem. I also +99 max sig cosmic stone to use. I already have a duped max sig Medusa.

What cosmic to awaken? 30 votes

Angela
6%
AxeCopFireTinoMia 2 votes
Drax
10%
AndrewTheManMythLegendFoxhero007 3 votes
Thor
50%
DaMunkSnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonRedBaron99Anurag1606Ravenrob_33AssumedNameDRTOBatpotter1JNuclearshadow_lurker22Conquestor_VspaceoctopusEdNortonBlackspark 15 votes
Wait
33%
World EaterSIlverProfessorSuperSam57vinniegainzAnimatronics_to3taojay1ElitehunterMrmarvel123TheRealmKeeperRob6 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Wait
    While I love my 4/55 duped drax, really the only other god tier cosmic is hyperion. Him and medusa outshine all the others in terms of damage output and utility...except Ronan. He's a special one, I awakened mine with a cosmic gem and pumped a couple stones into him. Some wouldn't recommend but I don't regret it, I use him at 4/40 in act 5 a lot. So, that's my vote lol
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Thor
    All those are great but completely different. The only one I would wait for is Hyperion but that is personal preference. A Max sig Thor is still awesome but he needs to be at high sig.. just remember that. I actually love Angela and Drax too but out of my 4 I probably use Thor the most. Do NOT repeat do NOT awaken Angela. That would be a complete waste of an awakening gem.