**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Was nerfing sw and strange a joke??????

13»

Comments

  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    The OP's point is one of the largest, if not the largest reason why this game has lost its luster.

    They put over a 100 champs in a game, made content incredibly difficult, and made it so a tiny handful of champs were able to overcome the difficulty, making all the others obsolete. When you don't have those champs or lack the ability to rank them up you resent others that do.

    People arguing with the OP about SW being more overpowered than Blade before the update are missing the point, or rather making his point unintentionally. We are repeating history.

    Except as has been pointed out Blade is not over powered, he’s extremely useful and he’s been a necessary counter to all of the Mystics people placed in AW.

    History isn’t repeating itself, something worse is happening, players are burning out.

    Debating the difference between "Extremely useful" and "overpowered" is semantics. The guy is at least demi-God tier right out of the box, duped he is God tier, and with the right synergies, above anyone else in the game. Just look at the rosters of all the top players in this game to see who is in their top 4.

    If Blade was overpowered his 3* version would be used in AW but that version and the 4* version really aren’t that useful in the higher tiers of the game. He is no more over powered than Magik, Star Lord or Dormammu. As players stop using Mystics on defense in AW, Blade will become less useful.

    The main reason you see Blade being used at the top of the game right now is because he can regen on demand, this saves them on potions. This doesn’t make him over powered just very useful. You can’t call something semantics when it doesn’t fit the crux of your argument.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    The OP's point is one of the largest, if not the largest reason why this game has lost its luster.

    They put over a 100 champs in a game, made content incredibly difficult, and made it so a tiny handful of champs were able to overcome the difficulty, making all the others obsolete. When you don't have those champs or lack the ability to rank them up you resent others that do.

    People arguing with the OP about SW being more overpowered than Blade before the update are missing the point, or rather making his point unintentionally. We are repeating history.

    Except as has been pointed out Blade is not over powered, he’s extremely useful and he’s been a necessary counter to all of the Mystics people placed in AW.

    History isn’t repeating itself, something worse is happening, players are burning out.

    Debating the difference between "Extremely useful" and "overpowered" is semantics. The guy is at least demi-God tier right out of the box, duped he is God tier, and with the right synergies, above anyone else in the game. Just look at the rosters of all the top players in this game to see who is in their top 4.

    You understand that top players need to rank for prestige, right? And you understand that blade has higher prestige than everyone except about 5 champs, right?

    If you’re gonna cry about blade, stick to the truth.

    Talking about profiles is either a BS cop out because you know profiles are prestige related and you’re intentionally being misleading, or it’s bexause you really don’t know it’s prestige related, in which case, now you do.
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    All the blade owners tryin to find that delete post button... hahaha!!!
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    All the blade owners tryin to find that delete post button... hahaha!!!

    All the blade owners laughing because we still have Blade and y’all are still crying.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Moises_H wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    The OP's point is one of the largest, if not the largest reason why this game has lost its luster.

    They put over a 100 champs in a game, made content incredibly difficult, and made it so a tiny handful of champs were able to overcome the difficulty, making all the others obsolete. When you don't have those champs or lack the ability to rank them up you resent others that do.

    People arguing with the OP about SW being more overpowered than Blade before the update are missing the point, or rather making his point unintentionally. We are repeating history.

    Except as has been pointed out Blade is not over powered, he’s extremely useful and he’s been a necessary counter to all of the Mystics people placed in AW.

    History isn’t repeating itself, something worse is happening, players are burning out.

    Debating the difference between "Extremely useful" and "overpowered" is semantics. The guy is at least demi-God tier right out of the box, duped he is God tier, and with the right synergies, above anyone else in the game. Just look at the rosters of all the top players in this game to see who is in their top 4.

    If Blade was overpowered his 3* version would be used in AW but that version and the 4* version really aren’t that useful in the higher tiers of the game. He is no more over powered than Magik, Star Lord or Dormammu. As players stop using Mystics on defense in AW, Blade will become less useful.

    The main reason you see Blade being used at the top of the game right now is because he can regen on demand, this saves them on potions. This doesn’t make him over powered just very useful. You can’t call something semantics when it doesn’t fit the crux of your argument.

    3* Blade doesn’t have the same synergies as 4 and 5*. I’m sure if it was equal more skilled players would use the 3* in a pinch.


    So what you’re saying is that unlike SW, strange, Thor, and BW pre-nerf, blade is entirely dependent on synergies to be a god tier champ that people actually want to use?

    Thanks. We can shut this thread down now.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Moises_H wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    The OP's point is one of the largest, if not the largest reason why this game has lost its luster.

    They put over a 100 champs in a game, made content incredibly difficult, and made it so a tiny handful of champs were able to overcome the difficulty, making all the others obsolete. When you don't have those champs or lack the ability to rank them up you resent others that do.

    People arguing with the OP about SW being more overpowered than Blade before the update are missing the point, or rather making his point unintentionally. We are repeating history.

    Except as has been pointed out Blade is not over powered, he’s extremely useful and he’s been a necessary counter to all of the Mystics people placed in AW.

    History isn’t repeating itself, something worse is happening, players are burning out.

    Debating the difference between "Extremely useful" and "overpowered" is semantics. The guy is at least demi-God tier right out of the box, duped he is God tier, and with the right synergies, above anyone else in the game. Just look at the rosters of all the top players in this game to see who is in their top 4.

    If Blade was overpowered his 3* version would be used in AW but that version and the 4* version really aren’t that useful in the higher tiers of the game. He is no more over powered than Magik, Star Lord or Dormammu. As players stop using Mystics on defense in AW, Blade will become less useful.

    The main reason you see Blade being used at the top of the game right now is because he can regen on demand, this saves them on potions. This doesn’t make him over powered just very useful. You can’t call something semantics when it doesn’t fit the crux of your argument.

    3* Blade doesn’t have the same synergies as 4 and 5*. I’m sure if it was equal more skilled players would use the 3* in a pinch.

    In one of the above AW screen shots we see a very dead 4* Blade, the other 5* Blades are very much alive. Pre 12.0 SW was almost unkillable and once Thor got his armor breaks, one Sp1 and the fight was over. 3* or 4* didn’t matter much.

    My only point is that Blade isn’t over powered, he’s a Mystic Villian Killer and very useful champ in the game right now mainly because the Science Class is so under powered and it’s making the Mystic class look over powered
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Moises_H wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Moises_H wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    The OP's point is one of the largest, if not the largest reason why this game has lost its luster.

    They put over a 100 champs in a game, made content incredibly difficult, and made it so a tiny handful of champs were able to overcome the difficulty, making all the others obsolete. When you don't have those champs or lack the ability to rank them up you resent others that do.

    People arguing with the OP about SW being more overpowered than Blade before the update are missing the point, or rather making his point unintentionally. We are repeating history.

    Except as has been pointed out Blade is not over powered, he’s extremely useful and he’s been a necessary counter to all of the Mystics people placed in AW.

    History isn’t repeating itself, something worse is happening, players are burning out.

    Debating the difference between "Extremely useful" and "overpowered" is semantics. The guy is at least demi-God tier right out of the box, duped he is God tier, and with the right synergies, above anyone else in the game. Just look at the rosters of all the top players in this game to see who is in their top 4.

    If Blade was overpowered his 3* version would be used in AW but that version and the 4* version really aren’t that useful in the higher tiers of the game. He is no more over powered than Magik, Star Lord or Dormammu. As players stop using Mystics on defense in AW, Blade will become less useful.

    The main reason you see Blade being used at the top of the game right now is because he can regen on demand, this saves them on potions. This doesn’t make him over powered just very useful. You can’t call something semantics when it doesn’t fit the crux of your argument.

    3* Blade doesn’t have the same synergies as 4 and 5*. I’m sure if it was equal more skilled players would use the 3* in a pinch.

    In one of the above AW screen shots we see a very dead 4* Blade, the other 5* Blades are very much alive. Pre 12.0 SW was almost unkillable and once Thor got his armor breaks, one Sp1 and the fight was over. 3* or 4* didn’t matter much.

    My only point is that Blade isn’t over powered, he’s a Mystic Villian Killer and very useful champ in the game right now mainly because the Science Class is so under powered and it’s making the Mystic class look over powered

    You couldn’t take SW into AW because of MD. She was a god but really only when you had the full 5 team synergy.
    My point is release them as 5* champs.

    I’m not going to get in a back and forth over pre 12.0 SW, but your statement about not bringing her to AW because of MD is just factually incorrect. She could power drain, power steal, and power lock and regen all of the time, If MD kept her at bay, no one would be calling her God Tier. There was no part of the game she couldn’t be used in and not be dominant.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Pre 12.0 sw is a whole different story, but in the current meta of this game you have to admit blade is a bit too powerful. How convenient is it that he has high prestige, extremely strong regen, bleed/power gain, debuff shrugging, and ability accuracy/reduction (which ignores immunities)+attack increase against the most difficult defenders? People need to stop saying that he needs synergy to be good, too, bc even without them he is better than most champs. And that synergy team happens to consist of 2 other god tier champs. People need to stop denying the fact that blade is too strong
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    These guys so blinded by their love for blade, claiming “prestige” no dude if it was prestige people would’ve “saved for thor rags” and spent 1000s on his fmgcs. They all have one thing in common blade is in their profile and likely their r5, they defend him as they covet his opness.
  • Don’t see what you mean. The AW scene is clearly extremely diverse. But really man, the best champs are going to be used in AW so they can’t just nerf every good champ. There has to be meta champs and off meta champs for the game to function properly
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    These guys so blinded by their love for blade, claiming “prestige” no dude if it was prestige people would’ve “saved for thor rags” and spent 1000s on his fmgcs. They all have one thing in common blade is in their profile and likely their r5, they defend him as they covet his opness.

    Thor rags is garbage. Outside of the very top where you get replaced for r5ing gwenpool instead of Phoenix, most players are gonna pick a high prestige champ that is useful. Blade satisfies both.

    If sparky and blade switched prestige we’d all have spark icons and everyone would’ve saved for spark, since he’s better anyway.

    Can’t wait to see all those r5 blades in the top 10 of this Chadwick challenge. Since he’s so OP, it should be easy.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    They nerfed SW and Strange because they were destroying all content. They dropped the leadership synergy to stop people from bringing the same team to everything. No damage block teams worked for everything and if you didn't have one you were at a huge disadvantage. Honestly as powerful as the trinity is, it's not like the Block teams were.

  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited April 2018
    Sw was the best champ in the game before kabam messed her up strange had a great power gain but now hyperion has that power gain and they pretty much nerfed strange while hyperions power gain is far more intense if you nerf strange nerf hype as well or put strange back the way he was.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    they should un-nerf them a little. with the addition of proxima and her ability to pull off 400k damage i think they can rework ds and sw now. at least i think they should
Sign In or Register to comment.