**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Account Sharing [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Hmmmmmm... what flight do you take, sir?
  • The amount of content in the game doesn't justify cheating. The rules are clear. Account Sharing is against the rules.

let's give an example ... Let's suggest that you are a leader / officer of an alliance a friend of yours who plays it suffers an accident. He is one of the best players there and will not play for a while. Will you do what? Are you going to kick him out? Or will you help him pilot his account in the AQs / AWs? If you have friends in your alliance you will surely want to help him. The game sometimes forces you to be individualistic but I think if we are in an alliance between friends, who is a real friend helps.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    The amount of content in the game doesn't justify cheating. The rules are clear. Account Sharing is against the rules.

let's give an example ... Let's suggest that you are a leader / officer of an alliance a friend of yours who plays it suffers an accident. He is one of the best players there and will not play for a while. Will you do what? Are you going to kick him out? Or will you help him pilot his account in the AQs / AWs? If you have friends in your alliance you will surely want to help him. The game sometimes forces you to be individualistic but I think if we are in an alliance between friends, who is a real friend helps.
    No, I wouldn't Pilot his Account.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    As long as its only you playing it it should be ok
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They know which time one you are in and when you do stuff and other things, you can rotate your accounts on as many devices as you want to as long as it's you doing it and that it's you who made them
  • boss6390boss6390 Posts: 35
    Again. I don't account share, but I also don't see it as cheating. For those who have the time to just sit in the game, good for you. I don't have that time, but I have enough time to get my stuff done without holding people up. But those who are calling the people who account share cry babies and whatnot, think about how you will feel when you have put much time and much money into the game and then have to go on vacation or something for a couple days and are made to leave the alliance. It's not easy to find another alliance that matches one that you have bee in for a while and know everybody.

I personally would suggest that everyone, including kabam, look at it from both sides and put certain restrictions on account sharing, not just account sharing in total. For instance, the top alliances that have their best players play for a lot of people, that is wrong. But if someone is extremely busy with life and their friend covers them, then I feel that that is ok as long as it is strictly alliance related events.
    edited April 2018
    Sac123_ wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom @BitterSteel @charaderdude2 @will-o-wisp I usually find haven't seen yall post on this what is y'alls thoughts on this?

I've been in the Dungeons. XD

Pretty much what I have to say has been said. Account Sharing is against TOS. I do not agree that there is a right reason to do the wrong thing. I'm totally fine with it being responded to. It is cheating. It provides an unfair advantage, regardless of the circumstances, and it opens up worse issues. If someone is not around, they can't play. Simple as that.
  • KahadzKahadz Posts: 30
    Increase AW and AQ energy points to 10. Then there is no need to log in for someone when they are sleeping. I'm not going to wake up in 5 hours after hitting the bed to use my energy.

It's not about having a better skilled player do your fights. It's all about energy.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Sac123_ wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom @BitterSteel @charaderdude2 @will-o-wisp I usually find haven't seen yall post on this what is y'alls thoughts on this?

I answered it in the fisrt page.
    I agree that account sharing should be penalized more severely
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    He is making legit point there about aq/aw energy. It's there only so people log in few times a day for some app statistics - at the cost of their lifes
    That's not a valid point at all. If people so competitive that they have to demand people move in spite of the fact that it's against the rules, then the problem is not with the design. The problem is that people care more about winning than following the rules.
  • Hunter2UHunter2U Posts: 13
    A part of our life, that should not be regulated by a Videogame is the Job and the amount of sleep someone gets. If a game cuts both of it Players need to find a way to arrange themselves. Accountsharing was the best way to have something that is called Life. If a company wants players to keep on playing and not burn out, they need to make this game a place where you want to come back and not where you must come back.
    The game doesn't place those pressures on Players. The Players do. If they can't wait until someone is available and organize around that, then they shouldn't be earning Rewards for breaking the rules. Plain and simple.
    Now you are just trolling. No ones talking about breaking rules. This is the suggestion forum with a valid suggestion that will decrease logging into others accounts.
    I'm not trolling at all. Account Sharing had always been agaisnt TOS. What you're suggesting is altering the system to compromise and justify cheating. It's like asking the Market to lower the cost of living to stop people from robbing Banks. If you're not available, you can't move.
  • eswer2336eswer2336 Posts: 16
    To build the alliance
    Once I created 2 accounts and play the quests and wars(not now)
    Because I'm the leader in that alliance
    And I don't want to be member in other alliance
    Now you're saying account sharing is offence
    We can't use 2 accounts in one phone
    Like me there are so many who are playing multiple accounts

What we have to do now
    Shall I have to stop using altering account
    edited April 2018
    eswer2336 wrote: »
    To build the alliance
    Once I created 2 accounts and play the quests and wars(not now)
    Because I'm the leader in that alliance
    And I don't want to be member in other alliance
    Now you're saying account sharing is offence
    We can't use 2 accounts in one phone
    Like me there are so many who are playing multiple accounts

What we have to do now
    Shall I have to stop using altering account

No you're allowed to have more than one Account. You're not allowed to use someone else's Account or give your Login Information to anyone else.
    edited April 2018
    Increasing energy breaks the game and encourages cheating? It does the opposite. No one needs to move anyone at 3am.
    You don't need to move at 3 a.m. to begin with, unless you're up. The Allies are the ones that place demands on Players, not the game. You either play as much as you can, or find an Ally that doesn't expect you to cheat just to finish a Map.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    yeah you don't want to increase it to 10. but, the whole system encourages frequent logging in. If you have to have someone log in for you to help you run map 6, then you shouldn't be doing map 6 period. it's not for you.

however, the developers need to make more challenging content that isn't so reliant on make 18 moves a day. at most 12 moves will do for AQ per person, and just create some unique challenges rather than the need to log in all day long.
    As is, alliances will continue to log in and move for each other. It is so rampant that Kabam will have to ignore it to keep their player base strong.

Max banning equals lost of money so it won't happen. Money > game integrity.
  • i just read the post regarding account sharing and piloting
    so i just need small clarification about it.
    In my case i have multiple devices with me so it illegal to open my account in my devices at 2 different places (office and home).
    i just want to know does my case come under account sharing and piloting.
    because in account sharing and piloting others open our account in a different devise at different place...! @Kabam Miike