**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else experiencing connection issues?

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    Haha suckers it's been working fine for me all day.
  • Options
    SkcxtrapperSkcxtrapper Posts: 10
    I've been dealing with this all day , uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. Once I log into kabam account it goes to loading screen and says "problems connecting to network please check your connection" my connection is fine when I uninstall app the game starts up normally on a new account
  • Options
    Sweatt1Sweatt1 Posts: 4
    Having same problem for several hours now! Have done the uninstall/reinstall thing and continue to get the same message. Losing precious arena, dungeon, and quest time.
  • Options
    SkcxtrapperSkcxtrapper Posts: 10
    EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THIKING !! UGHH :(
  • Options
    XfatbummXfatbumm Posts: 8
    Here’s the error...xcfbdl8yoi12.png
    Are all kabam customer service people sleeping?
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    They really should change "Problem connecting to network, please check your connection" to "Problem connecting to network, because we have garbage servers"
  • Options
    Sweatt1Sweatt1 Posts: 4
    For several hours now I've had the same problem. Uninstalled/reinstalled many times and continue to get the same message. Losing precious grind time! Please help!
  • Options
    XfatbummXfatbumm Posts: 8
    @kabam Ahab
    It doesn’t resolve issue reinstalling. Please take a more serious look at the network issue. All of us are having the issue. We compensation
  • Options
    DaddioDaddio Posts: 6
    Big problem. Typical...not enough testing...just push the update and figure it out later. You guys owe me a few boosts and revives Bc of this. I was on a timer for my boosts and they expired. When are you going to figure it out?????
  • Options
    Tarifk13Tarifk13 Posts: 49
    It has been a couple of hours since I have been unable to login to my account on the game if there is anyone out there with the same problem
  • Options
    KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    edited May 2018
  • Options
    Its_the_deffyIts_the_deffy Posts: 34
    ME AND MY 2 FRIENDS CANNOT LOGIN IN GAME CONNECTION ISSUE FROM MORNING BUT OUR ALLY PLAYERS GAMES ARE WORKING WHO ARE FROM FOREIGN COUNTRYnhxj4101f7ad.png
  • Options
    Tarifk13Tarifk13 Posts: 49
    Thanks man
  • Options
    Its_the_deffyIts_the_deffy Posts: 34
    Same here i cannot login ingame from morning even 2 of my friends have same problem
  • Options
    Weak. Same problem. Frustrating. They won’t do anything to respond.
  • Options
    Trevererik1_Trevererik1_ Posts: 45
    I did uninstall and reinstall and cant get on.
  • Options
    Making it right? Joke...the model they follow is push it out....oh wow, there are some problems??? Give us your feedback so we can fix it....thanks....we fixed it.....what? You want compensation? Silence.
  • Options
    BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    Have had issues since maintenance that was done today
  • Options
    vinmysticvinmystic Posts: 1
    When this problem will be sorted, i reinstalled it but again no progress, game is unable to load due to network error
    Can KABAM RESPOND.
  • Options
    I should not have to miss out on getting a new character because of technical difficulties. KABAM should compensate for my loss.
  • Options
    Kwal10Kwal10 Posts: 1
    Same issues. Tried restarting phone, deleted and reinstalled the game and switching on and off airplane mode. Nothing is working but can stream anything else or play other games. What’s going on
  • Options
    shuguanyushuguanyu Posts: 16
    Uninstalled and was able to play with new account, but logging in with my account is still not possible.
  • Options
    spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    Still can't connect to game. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it twice.....
    Why can't I connect? Could y'all atleast acknowledge this issue? I missing out on Dungeon, arenas, the new event quest, daily login... what is going on? Why I this happening?
  • Options
    Ltrain2727Ltrain2727 Posts: 1
    Same 👆
  • Options
    JohndeeperJohndeeper Posts: 33
    Ever since dungeons came out, the game has gotten worse. With this latest issue
    Do we expect to get compensated? This is absolutely ridiculous since I spend REAL money and time on this. I expect a good compensation. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    SpaycizSpayciz Posts: 3
    Seriously getting annoying...just bought the catalyst pack as well😒
  • Options
    DrewskiDrewski Posts: 27
    Just wanted to ask about this outage. I have not been able to get on for around 8 hours. Havent seen anything about maintenance and talked to several people who able to play. Just wondering.....thanks
  • Options
    5olas5olas Posts: 12
    Reinstalling is not working.
  • Options
    LurekLurek Posts: 15
    I have the same problem
  • Options
    BschindelBschindel Posts: 1
    Been having similar problem as a lot of users unable to log in. Saying connection issues account name is bschindel I play on a samsung galaxy s7 and have uninstalled and reinstalled as well as restarted my device multiple times. Please help!