**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ROL Help

i am looking for some advice on ROL. i have been playing for around 4/5 months now and i think i am a good player for my experience. i am a boss killer for our ally (map 4 mainly) i have also completed act 5.1 and 5.2.1/5.2.2 so far.

ROL is something i have never attempted before other than practice as never had guilly, i have now pulled her 3* so want to try.

Would SW 4* 4/40, 3* guilly, then crit juggy, UC and colly be ok?

Also would guilly need to be maxed out?

Comments

• ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    also average revives and units spent would be great
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    i did RoL saturday to burn off some potions and revives for the item use event. i really just used 4* R4 wolverine for everyone and a max 3* guilly for wolverine. i also used my duped SW since she was higher damage but her regen was unreliable compared to just leaving wolverine at max power. brought red hulk and abomination for SW poison but after they died i found wolverine could kill her too.

a few tips, they cant use their special 3 so don't worry about baiting specials. rhino doesn't have charge so you don't need to worry about that. took about 15 revives to get through the whole thing. didn't use any units. liberal use of potions but i was trying to get rid of them so i used more than needed.
  • Agreed. Wolvie is the main challenge but as long as you gully him, you're golden. Play somewhat safe and don't try too hard to get fancy. If you're using regen champs, you're better off blocking specials if you have any questions about your evade abilities. The fights are long enough to heal up any block damage. Beyond that, be patient and take breaks if you need. Depending on your team, the fights can go really long. No L3 frees you up a lot tho lol.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Hey man. I did RoL a few weeks back. I had a SW 4* R4/40. I didn't find it worth while to do it so I waited till I could take her to R5/50.

It is totally plausible to do it with your 4/40 - The amount of Regen you can get with her will just be much less so might need more Revives.

My advise to you is - PRACTICE with your Guilly first. Most of my revives were spent on Wolverine cause I didn't understand the mechanics 100%
    yeah, the fights were VERY long with wolverine. even with all the bleeds hes very low on damage. it took 3 and a half hours without breaks to finish.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    I did them all with Rogue (4* r5 50/50) except for Wolverine (used my UNmaxed Guillottine 3*) and Scarlet Witch (used my Ultron 4* r5 50/50).

Did in less than 2 hours.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I used a star lord took about 100 hits per fight then used my gully for wolvie
    thanks for comments everyone. i just done a practice run and im up to storm and used 3 revives so far. think i should keep going?
    practice? you're almost halfway done. do not get hit with her specials. they hurt like hell. the only harder fights you have left are SW and maybe wolverine if you cant get the mechanics right. if you do it right the fight takes about 10 seconds once you land Special 2, work power back up, and re-apply
    i find storms SPs easy to evade but i just tend to have a lapse in concentration in long fights like this. every fight ill go 100-200 hit combo then ill just get hit from a silly mistake. Im most worried about getting Wolvie right because ive seen so many people say it just doesnt happen and they use like 20 revive and then SW with her stupid poison etc
    the poison only ticked for 50. its just a pain when you get 3-4 stacks and a heal block.

you seriously just fight wolverine like normal making sure you land your special 2 for the healing reversal as soon as you can and keeping it applied. best advice i can give on getting wolverine right is he needs to be at 100% when you start due to how guillotine gets her souls. if he starts at 75%-80% you might not get him low enough to get more souls to keep the debuff on.
    ghunt11 wrote: »
    i find storms SPs easy to evade but i just tend to have a lapse in concentration in long fights like this. every fight ill go 100-200 hit combo then ill just get hit from a silly mistake. Im most worried about getting Wolvie right because ive seen so many people say it just doesnt happen and they use like 20 revive and then SW with her stupid poison etc

you are not other people, keep going and you will finish it ;)
    so basically if i mess up quit before i die that way he will be full health still?

and thanks, storms down but will take a break now i think (hands are sweaty) right at beginning of fight i completely messed up my evade on her bloody sp2 like a moron so 1 revive used there but other than that straight forward. are all the other fights pretty much the same other than wolvie and SW then from now on?
    so basically if i mess up quit before i die that way he will be full health still?

and thanks, storms down but will take a break now i think (hands are sweaty) right at beginning of fight i completely messed up my evade on her bloody sp2 like a moron so 1 revive used there but other than that straight forward. are all the other fights pretty much the same other than wolvie and SW then from now on?

yeah I particularly found Black Bolt super easy with rogue and her sp1.. Hulk needs more hits to die
    most of the RoL fights are pretty much regular fights, just super long. try to get black bolt to use his special 2. it does 26k damage to him. Hulk does a lot of damage when he starts getting lower so you might end up using an extra revive or two.

i really wish i had thought of this.
  • Go, man, go. You got it. Halfway there. Take a break to dry hands lol. You gotta have at least 2 souls on gully for the reverse regen to work, that's maybe the hardest part. But the feeling you get watching his health leak out in gallons is glorious lol.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Monasou wrote: »
    most of the RoL fights are pretty much regular fights, just super long. try to get black bolt to use his special 2. it does 26k damage to him. Hulk does a lot of damage when he starts getting lower so you might end up using an extra revive or two.

i really wish i had thought of this.

Is Hulk's s1 like his original s1 (Abom/Drax version) or like the post-nerf version?
    post nerf so you gotta dodge or block both parts.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Monasou wrote: »
    post nerf so you gotta dodge or block both parts.

That would stink. I'm glad I beat it on my main account when they still had perfect block teams.
    any tips against SW or is it a case of hope you don't get poisoned and heal blocked too much?
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    SW - Get 2 or 3 Points in Willpower I'd say. If you get heal block just parry a bit till it expires.
    ok so play conservative once heal block is on so i dont stack the poisons up basically?
    well SW was easy. used the last of my revives and units on wolvie :( failed attempt!
    I should of waited until guilly was maxed but i was impatient. i got him down to 95k health but just couldn't finish it!
    edited June 2017
    well SW was easy. used the last of my revives and units on wolvie :( failed attempt!
    I should of waited until guilly was maxed but i was impatient. i got him down to 95k health but just couldn't finish it!

you just mess up the timing! I did it using my 3* Guillottine NOT maxed..

just keep trying and don't get discouraged
    i can't keep trying, no revives and no units left .. i was so close but just couldn't get the 2nd L2 off in time
    so got a revive off solo event. literally had him but i got to eager and dashed forward too early when he was using his heavy!! ive never played so bad man
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    The biggest piece of advice I could offer for this or any other content which seems daunting is just not to panic and keep calm, it's better to keep slow and steady but stay alive even if it makes the fight extremely long
    ye most fights other than rhino i have got through pretty easily not using too many revives. But because all the hype on wolverine and my revives and units going down i just started to panic! im grinding arena for units and hoping some people may be kind and gift me some revives and going to go back and try again
    ye most fights other than rhino i have got through pretty easily not using too many revives. But because all the hype on wolverine and my revives and units going down i just started to panic! im grinding arena for units and hoping some people may be kind and gift me some revives and going to go back and try again

don't count on it! You can do by yourself, just grind and you'll be good to go
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Try to unlu md1 it Can help to.