**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ROL Help

2»

Comments

• Options
    ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    yeah im going to keep trying then if not done it by time mystic cores are in loyalty im unlocking MD
  • Options
    or do i just quit and wait until i max my 3* guilly and try again?
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    From experience, the only problematic enemy is of course, wolverine. Even with guillotine, it still boils down to luck on whether wolvy would trigger a ton of regen while heal reverse is on.

I remembered spending 10 revives on wolvy, just because I was so unlucky and he didn't trigger regen at all during the 10 second heal reverse, despitemy aggressive playstyle. Then on that successful fight, I heal reversed and he stacked 5 regen on himself, that killed him very quickly.

So yea, I wish you all the best, just keep some revives at bay and you should be all good.
  • Options
    thank you for the help everyone but think im going to have to quit, rank guilly to max and try again in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    with Guillotine you have to play super aggressive against Wolvie. Plus it's also a matter of luck so be ready to spend there 20+ revives (could be 0 could be 30). Good luck
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    The most important part of fighting Wolverine is having the correct Masetries.
    Make sure you DONT have points in Despair/Petrify/Pacify
    Try and get MD if struggling

GL with future attempts man. Now you know what everyone does and can easily get to Wolv
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I prefer SL against Wolverine. Even now that his ability caps out at 400, he still does the trick. Only now it has to be a 4* instaid af being able to do it with a 3*
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    ghunt11 wrote: »
    thank you for the help everyone but think im going to have to quit, rank guilly to max and try again in a couple of weeks.

Don't give up yet man. Try asking for some revives in global chat. Explain your situation and sometimes people will lend some help. It worked that way for a few people I know who completed the LoL.

Also calendar rewards sometimes contain revives so you might see what day we are on tonight. And you should crack open your Summoner appreciation crystals. I got a team revive earlier from it.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    What's the sig on sw?
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    with the tons of free items being thrown out there because of appreciation week you should be good on getting revives.

don't overthink the fight. just play normally and land special 2. you have enough time to get your power back up for a second round before the first one goes away.
  • Options
    i decided to quit. guilly was only level 1 3* so wasnt happening. but its cool she is now maxed and i have MD1 just to help a bit. ill be going back in next week.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Why didn't you stay in until she was maxed? You can rank her whne she's in and masteries also change, no need to get out first.
  • Options
    AkuuIkawAkuuIkaw Posts: 2
    my team:
    sL 4* R5
    gamora 4* R4
    rR 3* maxed out
    unduped guillo 4* R3-didn't work-out for wolvie.
    drax 4* R3
    used full health sL all the time the rest are for synergies.
    finished rOl last items used event.
    can't finish wolvie in a single fight but i ko'ed him after 10th round w/a full health sL.
  • Options
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Why didn't you stay in until she was maxed? You can rank her whne she's in and masteries also change, no need to get out first.

i backed out because i couldn't do the catalysts runs while i was in ROL. but im confident i can make it to wolvie again so its not big deal just have to wait until my revives and units are stock piled again
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    FARM that Halls of Healing ! Last day
  • Options
    Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    I got a bunch of potions with the halls of healing now the global attack and health boost I am ready for the RoL
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    yep. May have a crack on the weekend.

• Options
    cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited June 2017
    Completed ROL yesterday for the first time. I did youse a 4* 4/40 Loki and defeated Wolverine in the second try. It was pretty difficult keeping the cursed spell on him. sometimes I could not connect the heavy and was only at two bars of power so I did let him hit me a couple of times to get to the 3rd bar. also did not attack him because I don't wanted to risk triggering the regen.
  • Options
    Ive started my re-run today. So far going a lot better, up to vision only 2 revives used so wish me luck for the rest and wolvie!
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Once you get a guilly and get up to wolvie, fight aggressively like there's no tomorrow. The more sp2's you can get into the wolverine, the quicker the fight.
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    edited June 2017
    I fight wolvie twice. First time i fight i landed once sp2 but second i missed and no more souls so i forced quit game.
    Enter the fight again with half life. But this time i land my first sp2. Wolvie have 3x regen stack. He die in 3 sec without i do anything.
  • Options
    well im on to wolvie again, my arch nemesis. suprisingly SW took me 4 revives (more than ive used the entire map) yet last time only 1 revive!
  • Options
    omg i finally beat wolvie! 6 fricking revives!!! i nearly died too
  • Options
    ive done it! man im so relieved right now.

Thank you everyone for all your help, i appreciate it!
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    ghunt11 wrote: »
    ive done it! man im so relieved right now.

Thank you everyone for all your help, i appreciate it!

glad you did it too! good job man!