**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War prizes and result [Merged Threads]

Comments

• bammed50bammed50 Posts: 22
    This is unacceptable! You can not let certain alliances not start a war while others can. You are creating an unbalanced game mode! Fix this now!
  • mrmac04mrmac04 Posts: 20
    Things seem to be working for other alliances... we’ve dropped over 100 rank positions which means other alliances are getting awarded their points. We haven’t received any rewards, points increase, or ability to start matchmaking. This needs rectified ASAP!
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    NICE......dropped from Gold 1 rank 1000 straight to Gold 2 rank 18.

If this doesn't make you throw a phone.....maybe when other people can make AW but we can't now.......gonna drop another 500 ranks :'(
    6 hours later and no progress since our last war ended...

If this is going to persist, all 3rd round wars should be reset so not to give any other alliances the edge as there are apparently still alliances out there that can’t start matchmaking for an even playing field.
    I agree with mrmac. You need to clear all season points from all alliances. This is creating an unfair advantage for other alliances and no compensation can correct this.

You have 15mins before you ruin season 2!
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    They should cancel today's war and just restart Wednesday
    Yes. That would be the ideal situation. No additional points get added to the season total. Ensure those that are suffering from this #screwup get their points from the war that was completed today.

But I am sure the coders will struggle with that one. It’s not that easy to haunt a mechanism without creating other issues.
  • JackdielJackdiel Posts: 17
    Please fix this ASAP🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    And the best part is, the tech support responses seem to give a **** about this problem. Straight copy and paste.
    I’m gonna be struggling to abide by the forum “rules” here in a sec so I’ll just wait for my ticket response to give me the feedback form generic response since that’s all they seem to be good for... This is infuriating! This better be fixed game-wide to bring an even playing field back to Season 2...
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    I love how kabaam just stays silent for an entire day on this issue. The wars should have been cancelled once they knew there was a problem. This is completely bad form on kabaams part.
  • AlienatedAlienated Posts: 19
    @Kabam Vydious what is gonna happen if we miss making? We are gonna be behind in season rankings because of a fuxking bug or whatever the hell it is. This game is already getting so goddamn frustrating as it is like holy ****. Please fix this and compensate us if we miss matchmaking. To some goddam alliances it's the diffenerece between being plat and gold
  • CryUnleashedCryUnleashed Posts: 33
    This is quite unacceptable wih AW season going on. No aw results and cannnit start wars. There has t be some type of heavy compensation or radification of points with 30 mins left on matchmaking.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Is matchmaking down yet? Just curious as to how many alliances missed it, we got into one about 8 or 9 hours ago. I agree that it is unfair to those that are locked. Will be keeping up with this post to see how the problem is corrected.
    Wtfffff is going on??!
    Well, now that AW placement is no longer an option I would like my 6* shards and T5B now!

This is obsurd! How the heck do we go an entire and get nothing.

Season 1 went to the pilots with no compensation for those affected.

Season 2 is now ruined and 1/2 of the alliance is going to bail for a group that wasn’t m asked with.

Now you have put the honest alliances in another terrible situation! Well done. “Slow clap starts and ends with an disgraceful middle finger”.
    Jeeeesus
    Jesus H christ
  • CryUnleashedCryUnleashed Posts: 33
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Vydious It been hours since you last updated us. Most of us just want to know if you have found the issue and is it going to be some compensation and/or fix for alliance war. You brought the aw season out for us to be comepetitive its already a boring mode now with a long seasons you cannot mess up something so fundamentals as rewards and matchmaking. This is super monumental for allaince who will be penalized and held back because of this. Just let us know what the team is doing or thinking so we can at least let our alliance members know what to do next. And let us know what you want us to do to help you guys fix the problem or indentify who been affected.
  • SchramiamSchramiam Posts: 3
    From my point of view this has been done on purpose by Kabam.
  • BobbylortBobbylort Posts: 18
    I'm also waiting to hear from kabam.. Had to go to sleep last night, but as far as I've seen techsupport are using the nice words for who gives a ****, so no help there. Eager to see how you'll phrase the same words here..
  • BobbylortBobbylort Posts: 18
    This was our platinum 3 season.. Now we're 2 wars behind and have no clue when we can start playing aw again.. Have you dropped the case guys?
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Being Leader at this moment in time is a hard thing.

When members think we do not want to start a new war.....even though we have yet to receive our last war rewards
    We like the rewards but we hate dropping tiers even more......

I'm trying hard to not throw my phone or quit the game
  • Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit my alliance still has not received rewards from our war that ended yesterday (05/20). ALSO we have not received a response for the potential rewards we would have received from the war we SHOULD be in right now. We were NOT able to start war before the matchmaker went down due to an in game error. This is crippling our chances at a high placement this season. We were about rank 31 in platinum 3 and now we will drop to gold 1 due to these TWO wars we are losing out on. If Kabam can not rectify this problem and properly compensate, I feel Kabam will lose many loyal players that will no longer play a game that can not be properly supported. Please help
  • FunkRFunkR Posts: 14
    Yesterday , we, xPuma, finished a war aganist CFH2! In tier 2 , easy win I could say , 20+ kills more, 29 players , bonuses everywhere ,but, at the end of the war , not only that we didn’t recieved our wining prizes and points , but also when we tried to match up again we’ve got an “unknown” error , so now , we have 2 wars losed , because You can count that a lose too, leaving us on gold tier from 89 position in platinum 3? With actually winnings ?! C’mon it’s outrageous !? I don’t really care about my investment in this game, but I expect you to be fair in this case! I don’t want to go further so Have a nice day
    Kindly regards,
    A player who once again is pushed to his psychological limit.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Hopefully everyone who cannot start a war and got no rewards have been cheating or piloting and it will serve you right haha

Don’t quite understand how I am flagged, surely if it’s the case, this would be a great thing.
    We didn’t had a problem in the first piloting check , we are pretty active I can say and we don’t need it , we win and we lose as a team and on the cheat part, we are a group of 20 guys who are playing from a long time together so no one wants to lose his 3 yrs work.
    You can keep your frustrations for yourself, let’s keep this thread on the actual problem @DarkestDestroyer . Thanks in advance.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    FunkR wrote: »
    You can keep your frustrations for yourself, let’s keep this thread on the actual problem @DarkestDestroyer . Thanks in advance.

It is on topic, it's quite strange though that more alliances were able to get their rewards and start another war.

It isn't like the issue is for all alliances, that is why I am saying it could be because they are cracking down on piloting, if that is not the reason then I hope it gets sorted for you all to.