**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you want arena for Thanos( infinity war)?

10th flag 3m..

Do you want arena for Thanos( infinity war)? 34 votes

Yes
23%
Agame86Rikuremadfmoore26RicardobaltoWickedMindz_Sleepy_ChainslayerStevieManWonder 8 votes
No
76%
TerraRotellyCaprice88NarcuulLvernon15buttersSavio444SpiderCoolsTasty_Yum_YumsrockykostonL1d3rABahamutlegendsargonDarthPhalWabobaVoltolosAleorIBlueShiftIDomizthebestKngSpc 26 votes

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
    I don’t know how they would make him a champion. But I’d rather have a 2 or 3* arena for the normal Thanos. Just so I can test him out. Since the 4 and 5* seems to be exclusive.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    I just want Thanos....period!
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    A thanos period..... that sounds like something I wouldn't wish on my enemy's lol

Na he should just be a exclusive boss.
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Yes
    Marvel universe is incomplete without mad titan !!!!! I swear to god wish I could file a suit against u people . The absence of thanos is perverted. They put 5 captain America??? 5 iron man????!!!!! 5 spider man!!!! I wanna sue kabam so bad all the money I’ve spent as a endgame player.... someone who’s rich reading this post should carefully consider the 99%. Please help. Please. Defend us from these megalomaniacs!!!!!!!!!!

To the moderator, let’s play a game.
    McDonald’s empire is less than nothing without ( fill n the blank) clue: You will never serve 1 billion customers!
    You can ignore 1 insect, but try 10000.
    In time , spite hate rage rebuke & finally a permanent chastisement as the final straw that breaks the camels back. As the final result of not even a decades worth of insectoid prayers left unanswered to their dismay. The unmighty gods of kabam shall be forcibly dethroned . A brilliant free to play game destroyed . Their kingdom in heaven shall fall the same no longer praised or admired but scoffed at in all the reviews of the App Store. Black balled or labeled as a game that’s cursed.(DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE) IF you think about it even say 100 of these very negative straightforward comments will exponentially negate bottom lines for the gate keepers. Kabams expected implied odds regardless of what’s happening in theaters would become irreversibly warped at some point in the future. If enough honest but aggressive reviews stack up. I suppose those reviews would act as a type of sand dial for kabam to effectively measure what potential lifespan it has left. What was the point of all of this? It was already effectively made. 1 insect is is truly both irrelevant and powerless. But 10000? Good luck
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Yes
    Someday the ant will rise above the boot.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Agame86 wrote: »
    Marvel universe is incomplete without mad titan !!!!! I swear to god wish I could file a suit against u people . The absence of thanos is perverted. They put 5 captain America??? 5 iron man????!!!!! 5 spider man!!!! I wanna sue kabam so bad all the money I’ve spent as a endgame player.... someone who’s rich reading this post should carefully consider the 99%. Please help. Please. Defend us from these megalomaniacs!!!!!!!!!!

To the moderator, let’s play a game.
    McDonald’s empire is less than nothing without ( fill n the blank) clue: You will never serve 1 billion customers!
    You can ignore 1 insect, but try 10000.
    In time , spite hate rage rebuke & finally a permanent chastisement as the final straw that breaks the camels back. As the final result of not even a decades worth of insectoid prayers left unanswered to their dismay. The unmighty gods of kabam shall be forcibly dethroned . A brilliant free to play game destroyed . Their kingdom in heaven shall fall the same no longer praised or admired but scoffed at in all the reviews of the App Store. Black balled or labeled as a game that’s cursed.(DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE) IF you think about it even say 100 of these very negative straightforward comments will exponentially negate bottom lines for the gate keepers. Kabams expected implied odds regardless of what’s happening in theaters would become irreversibly warped at some point in the future. If enough honest but aggressive reviews stack up. I suppose those reviews would act as a type of sand dial for kabam to effectively measure what potential lifespan it has left. What was the point of all of this? It was already effectively made. 1 insect is is truly both irrelevant and powerless. But 10000? Good luck

Ummm....
    LOL...
    just LOL...
    what are you smoking dude? must be good... can i have some????