**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is it so tough... what are your thoughts?

Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
Ok. Lets say u can only rank up 1 right now. What would u do and why? Tough I know. There are varibales to consider, so ask away.

5* Nebula to r3 sig 60
OR
4* SL to r5 sig 99
OR
4* Kang unawakened and use my only gen awakening gem and bring to sig 39 for $hiits n giggles
OR
4* AA to r5 unawakened and use my only gen awakening gem and bring to sig 39

Why is it so tough... what are your thoughts? 73 votes

Nebula 5* sig 60 to r3
15%
DL864Guiustavigotgame1075MityAntJohnyzeroDhorne61Lt_Magnum_1Nemesis666L1d3rASmashNatsuGenysis 11 votes
Starlord 4* sig 99 to r5
41%
Golden_Guardianmostlyharmlessnvg2782TheManMythLegendbuffajrRentonXDSac123_MasterTroller42nameplasShaheerFIazzackb213OnmixSgtSlaughter78Exspellies133CupidBahamutPeterQuillTheHoodedDormammuRogersRockStarRiceman 30 votes
Kang 4* (use gen gem) to r5 sig 39
5%
Alfa_PigeonSpiritOfVengeanceElitehunterCats73 4 votes
Archangel (use gen gem) to r5 sig 39
38%
Willjackson16sfu_koraxRich_RyderjeffgmngCosmic_Ray13WasiuddinDarkrider05Dmack976637TomerPGuzmaSavio444SpiderCoolsHzoriIcecold2099xananabananaRasiloverZsirhcZAnimatronicstoDRTOBruinsfan8510 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Don’t know if you saw the comment I made, I went to edit it to fix a typo but now needs to be approved and has disappeared. The general idea was the main question is star lord or nebula really. Archangel is a different class so you may as well upgrade him anyway, he’s well worth it. Kang is mostly just a trophy champ and not nearly as useful as the other 3. Nebula has immunities, shock damage, a bit of regen and better for lane clearing, star lord is great for bosses and such. And since she’s a 5* she has more upgrade potential too. Hopefully the previous comment will reappear soon since that had way more detail.
  • Options
    Thanks @MegaSkater67
    Unfoetunately the 1st comment never came through. However, I've been leaning towards Nebula
  • Options
    It just showed back up @MegaSkater67
    Fantasic comment. Thank you for your detail and time. Cheers mate!
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Jdat84 wrote: »
    It just showed back up @MegaSkater67
    Fantasic comment. Thank you for your detail and time. Cheers mate!

No problem, glad it came back lol.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Use generic gem on arch angel.. and as previously said starlord if you need a boss killer... if in need of a double immune pick nebula especially since a 5*. Please don’t use a generic on kang while still building your roster lol.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Archangel (use gen gem) to r5 sig 39
    If you are not a boss killer, or looking to farm ROL, then AA is the clear choice. He will massacre so much story and event content.
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    If you want immunity > Nebula
    If you want AbilityAccuracyR > AA
    if you want extremely high DPS in long fight > SL
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Nebula 5* sig 60 to r3
    Nebula's double immunity and ability accuracy reduction v. Sentinels makes her the ultimate AQ weapon.
  • Options
    Nebula's double immunity and ability accuracy reduction v. Sentinels makes her the ultimate AQ weapon.

Nice, I did not think about the AQ vs sentinals
    Thanks!