**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think of Rocket Racoon?

CCoolCollinCCoolCollin Posts: 44
edited June 2017 in General Discussion

What do you think of Rocket Racoon? 78 votes

Good
56%
CrusherOfDreamsGroundedWisdomGamerVicayneZeke_the_XbotSpidey076GunzoGolden_GuardianMEŦAPħҰSMegaSkater67kunal_rules01Noob_2yrsRenegade_DoggyGrinderDonaldJTrump69SpanloboMike8mn123dudeJa55SaiyanTryaksha 44 votes
Bad
10%
ImmortalThatsausageJoey0480Jets44FilmScorpionimajktDarklord2099SupermanSJR 8 votes
Okay
33%
RotmgmoddyWhododo872thetaman23SnakeEyes69Yelin547Alfa_PigeonRomanoffBrotherA_Noob_Is1Timone147Fluffydragon2TillerTheKillerAEG93RockandrollinaDXHans_GruberXI_Forgot7abo2aADDZZwSWeaponXKacperTHCCedriccc 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Okay
    And when I said Ok, it's actually leaning more towards "Good". The only problem I have with him is his faster passive movement speed towards the opponent, other than that, I think he hits really strong and is awesome overall.
  • Options
    Okay
    Come to think of it, I should have said "Good" but leaning more towards "Ok", but you get the point, somewhere in between.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Good
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Come to think of it, I should have said "Good" but leaning more towards "Ok", but you get the point, somewhere in between.

Gokay?
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Good
    You should look at this he is truly beastbf32598p5u8u.png
    tl2sln7f6gn3.png
  • Options
    Good
    Rocket raccoon in my opinion is a beast he hits hard and his 2 special is very powerful if timed right . I voted good cause I got his 4* and he's one of my favourite champions in the game
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Good
    Yup! Very good champ, just have to know how to play him.
  • Options
    CCoolCollinCCoolCollin Posts: 44
    Good
    thanks for the photos and all you guys thanks for voting!
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Good
    Skill is really needed to use him
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    edited June 2017
    He used to be really good but flat rates hurt him badly. Pre 12.0 after 30 hits my rocket threw 100% crits. After 12.0 at 200 hit combo he is still getting non crits.
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Good
    Dupe him first. But the number of crits he gets if AMAZING! His L2 is an instant K.O. at least for me. He kinda reminds me of Black Widow before the NERF.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Okay
    Would be amazing if he wasn't such a glass cannon. 1st 4 star I ever had. Pulled him my first week into the game and Carried me through a lot of content. Eventually just got replaced by more durable/versatile champs.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Okay
    Eh tough call he's frail as paper but he treats the enemy like paper too so…
  • Options

Gokay?
    Hi GroundedWisdom. English isn't my first language and google doesn't recognize this word. What does Gokay mean?

• Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Good

Gokay?
    Hi GroundedWisdom. English isn't my first language and google doesn't recognize this word. What does Gokay mean?

Good+okay=gokay
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    He's much more durable if you use his shields. People saying he is fragile obviously don't charge his shields.
  • Options
    Okay
    TheSOURA wrote: »

Gokay?

Good+okay=gokay

Haha, yep, let's call my opinion on Rocket, "Gokay"