**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL rewards

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
I have 2 paths left in LOL and let me tell you the Juggs path is a pain in the neck. The rewards does not reflect the difficulty. Please kabam add something else the every LOL completion on top of the miserable 1 stone generic please. 2500 5 star shards for every path in addition and 10 signature stones seems more par with the difficulty.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Rewards won't change now. Difficulty hasn't changed.
    The juggernaut can be a pain if you don't bring the right champ for him. Blade, for example, can probably one-shot him
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I agree with my post. Did I complain about being a challenge? It is doable. I have only 2 paths left and invest under 4000 units for each path.

I am just bringing up a suggestion regarding rewards difficulty ratio.

😂 good try, it seems that i am taking your time away for nothing.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Seriously. You can see the rewards before you begin. You know it's gonna take around an Odin per path. You can then calculate if you think it's worth it or not. For me, it's not. So I don't even begin to explore it.

But you can't be like: "Well, I did almost all paths now, can you like upgrade the rewards seeing as I'm almost done?"
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Just be better at the game.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    I done 3 path’s and combined cost so far are 4300 in units. I don’t agree in adding in more rewards. Either do it once or go all out for all 7 paths making it really worthwhile. Your almost there so keep at it and congrats.
    Gamer wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I have 2 paths left in LOL and let me tell you the Juggs path is a pain in the neck. The rewards does not reflect the difficulty. Please kabam add something else the every LOL completion on top of the miserable 1 stone generic please. 2500 5 star shards for every path in addition and 10 signature stones seems more par with the difficulty.
    Lol im use 5 revies totalt yerster days just done my last part this nigth and was Not thah bad u May need to works one yours skils

I do not bro thanks
    t7hve8w6eycp.png
    60fb1kpndhju.png
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    For people that say I do not have skills, I beg your pardon. Dont assume stuff when you dont know me.

My suggestion for extra rewards is valid

No the reward is Not valid u ikow from the Stars. How it wuld be but Maybe u shuld try to prov offter thah a one shot Sl and RH.
    😂
    😂
    Say what u wont u wont a cancge now u wont more rewards
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Lol entrance champs 😂😂😂😂
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Sorry I'm just adding fuel onto the fire.

I always agree with more rewards, so this gets my seal of approval 👍
    Lol entrance champs 😂😂😂😂

Had to find something from 2017 to proof myself wow u guys are hard to deal with 😂 w18ckbp56y0m.png
    That was my rank 4 5 star SL 1.5 years ago.
    1000 units for juggs for example.
    My roster suck and besides SL i have no one. So SL is not ideal for all fights
    IT is average. Some paths i have done under 3000. It depends. Hard path took me just close to 4000. Blue cyclops, juggs are not easy fights
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    LOL is here forever, you can wait for better option by grinding arena 2.5k 5*shards every round!( it's a lot of grind tho, I do 1k only~6.5m in feature 5*) so you will get a lot of chances to get a good champion ( Blade/AA ) and try gain (I did it with Spark and used only 7 revives I farmed with potions I also farmed aka 0 units)
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I see that a former teammate and a present teammate have responded in this thread, haha. Let me say that doing one run in LOL is 100% worth it! Whether the rewards for doing all the paths are worth it is up to the individual. They're not worth it to me at all. Maybe when I have a rank 3 6*. But I'm not sure I'll be playing by then or even if this game will be around by then.
    Didt u ryl ise 1k unit for juggs thah alot.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    If your roster sucks, and you don't have anyone besides SL right now, then I suggest you wait instead of asking for extra rewards. I understand that you have skills enough, to go through LoL a few times, but I think it's about committing. If you don't think that you have good enough champs to get 100% LoL, then don't go for it if you think the rewards are terrible. It's more about the rewards after 100% completion than about rewards for each run.
    Even the celebrity challenges are like that. I made a mistake and used quite a few revives to do an extra path for the last celebrity challenge, and I got 76 4* shards as a reward. Yeah it sucks. But it's more about the 100% than the individual attempts. I get that now, so next time I'm just going for completion rather than exploration if I know I can't do the whole thing.