**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We won a war and dropped 4 tiers !!!!!

Before 2 days we were tier 8 with war rating 1389, we won the war and we became tier7 and 1439 war rating
1uepd0qbjqog.png
When we start attacking today we noticed our war rating is only 989 and we are in tier 12
So it looks there's a bug or something wrong here
bq4qn9oqa6oa.png

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    got a cheater among you, same thing happened to us
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Were they teirs of joy

Why just why the joke.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Sorry but that's not a bug, that only happens when someone in your alliance hacked during that war and may be the reason why you one and they caught it and penalized your alliance because of it.

You need to figure out who it is quickly and remove them before your alliance faces further penalties.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I can’t understand why someone would need to cheat at those low level tiers. Why even play at that point if you need to cheat at that level?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Cheaters gonna cheat. New players trying to get an edge or don’t care cause they haven’t invested real time into their account. It’s ridiculous the amount of videos on YouTube showing how to get units and stuff. Anyone who’s actually played long enough isn’t going to risk their hard work like these guys.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited June 2018
    The only cheater is kabam bugs!

Worst thing is kabam make gifts to some players random, benefit that players over others. They call "random gifts". So some people receive cc4 and even 4* champs for gifts for egxample.... While others nothing. This is crazzy right? Or am only one to see this?

Then they have some bug with aw rating and explain there is a cheater. So so manny cheaters we have, with so manny rating war drops!

I bet if you search well, no one in your ally was banned!
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »
    I can’t understand why someone would need to cheat at those low level tiers. Why even play at that point if you need to cheat at that level?

this is not really a valid statement.
    dont take ths statement as me condoning cheating cus i do not. i would never cheat and believe all cheaters should be banned although at these tier levels the nodes are much easier you are still facing opponents of similar strength.
    so one might not need to cheat to clear the battle group but your opponent is also having an easy time.

my ally is tier 11 and we win only around 50% of wars. it is not unlike at top tiers in the sense that it comes down to either 98% v 100% exploration, or the amount of death or the amount of diversity. so we clear 100% and still lose just the same as you would in top tiers.
    one may feel they need to cheat to just simply be better than the other team.
    Evil_Devil wrote: »
    I think if someone cheating anf Kabam knows about him just ban him for life but why to punish all alliance members, our alliance is an open alliance and a low tier one where know one proper check anyone so how we will know if cheater came in ?!!!

because the whole alliance benifits from one person if the cheating causes victory
    and the whole other alliance gets screwed. all cus of one person.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    And what’s even worse is when you ask kabam about who it is they cannot tell you....so how do you fix a problem if you don’t know who is causing it. Same thing happened to or alliance. We downgraded a bracket and several tiers.
  • Evil_DevilEvil_Devil Posts: 57
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    I think if someone cheating anf Kabam knows about him just ban him for life but why to punish all alliance members, our alliance is an open alliance and a low tier one where know one proper check anyone so how we will know if cheater came in ?!!!

because the whole alliance benifits from one person if the cheating causes victory

The problem that me and my friend(450k rating) took the bosses in AW and up to now we didn't know who was cheating, i didn't notice something abnormal about any member.
    I think Kabam have the tools to know cheaters and therefore they should punish individuals not all alliance members.
  • Yeah. I'm fine with cracking down on cheaters. I'm less fine with punishing the entire alliance without warning, especially when the legit members of us have invested units and other resources on heals to earn those wins. Give leadership a warning, let us try to deal with it in house, or at least let us boot them. Don't try to tell us that some dude's in-game name qualifies as protected PII like it's a violation of HIPAA.

The only responses my guild has been able to do is to stop taking new people by setting our status as Open, and to stop spending money on units if they're not going to help us win wars.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    What do u people not get the modders mods helped the alliance in the war giving the whole alliance an advantage weather they asked for ut or not it would be unfair to let the alliance keep points that we're helped put in by an modder it doesn't matter if one person did it mods still helped the alliance gain points therefore it is only fair this points get taken
  • What do u people not get the modders mods helped the alliance in the war giving the whole alliance an advantage weather they asked for ut or not it would be unfair to let the alliance keep points that we're helped put in by an modder it doesn't matter if one person did it mods still helped the alliance gain points therefore it is only fair this points get taken
    I get that, but are guilds supposed to avoid this in the future? If the leaders aren't being given information on who was cheating, then they can't prevent it. The only thing my guild can do is stop accepting Open membership, since who knows if that random dude that Kabam sends our way is actually playing legit.

Otherwise, the honest players can keep doing what they've done, continue to be punished for things outside their control, and eventually quit. I don't want that, and I doubt think Kabam wants that either.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    What do u people not get the modders mods helped the alliance in the war giving the whole alliance an advantage weather they asked for ut or not it would be unfair to let the alliance keep points that we're helped put in by an modder it doesn't matter if one person did it mods still helped the alliance gain points therefore it is only fair this points get taken
    I get that, but are guilds supposed to avoid this in the future? If the leaders aren't being given information on who was cheating, then they can't prevent it. The only thing my guild can do is stop accepting Open membership, since who knows if that random dude that Kabam sends our way is actually playing legit.

Otherwise, the honest players can keep doing what they've done, continue to be punished for things outside their control, and eventually quit. I don't want that, and I doubt think Kabam wants that either.

be careful of who you recruit. don't just recruit random people,
    Maat1985 wrote: »

The problem that me and my friend(450k rating) took the bosses in AW and up to now we didn't know who was cheating, i didn't notice something abnormal about any member.
    I think Kabam have the tools to know cheaters and therefore they should punish individuals not all alliance members.

I see ur point but ur alliance has gained in someway from a cheater whether or not you knew is unfortunate. But it needs to be done.
    If a player on a sporting team cheats. Then the team suffers a loss of points. Cus the cheating player contributed to those results and therefore the results may have been different if there was no cheating.

I do however hope that kabam look at how longnthe cheater has been in the ally for. If the cheater has been 10 wars+ then the punishment should be severe. If he cheater has only been in thenally for one war only the points and rating from last war should be deducted/adjusted
    Kabam wants we do all the work.

This Dungeon thing is an atemp to do that, players "recruit" friends to game. So kabam as lazy they are put the players some way recruit for them.

Other egxample is bots in chats: we complain and they answer to report and block, what should be work of they lazzy fingers.

And so on. Allys is based in recruiting, because not all can play active for so long. So we are always recruiting. So we have also investigate the history game of player? How???? This should be work of lazzy kabam.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    You guys get what you deserve!!
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    If taking on someone bad unknowingly is a crime, there wouldn't be many companies left. At the very least, they should tell leadership what happened and who did it. It's only an in-game name, after all. Failing that, they should permanently ban the cheater, so he or she would not be able to damage other unsuspecting alliances. Just demoting the alliance without even kicking whomever cheated, feels unfair. Both to the unsuspecting alliance, and the general player base. I want cheaters out as much as the next person, but the way they now go about it, is opaque.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Leader has been out of log for 3 days now. Did anyone say ban?
    Worst of all, can happend again. And we cant do anything about it, because no one is banned! No one!
    Kabam... I come here to Bargain!
    I want know the name ot cheater if there was a cheater! If was your mistake, just assume your mistake. You even can call it a bug.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    1.5 hours before matchmaking ended yesterday we couldn't find a match gonna lose alot of progress
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    edited June 2018
    For players cheats and uses mods gets banned thats fine.. but acc piloting is different.. leader or officers cant trace it.... it happens because few people becomes inactive and afraid of getting kicked from alliance therefore asks their friends logging in their acc and move in aw or aq... they are afraid if leader or officers knows about it they will get kicked...so they keep it hidden from leader or officers...

BUT if piloters gets punishments (resources deduction for moving other's acc) then only ppl will stop piloting others acc because their own resources will be deducted as punishments... otherwise they wont stop piloting and fair players in alliance will keep paying the price again and again...defaulters will keep changing alliance and good players will keep getting punished because of them.....am not saying all these for any perticular alliance... just for permanent solution of storpping account piloting this should be done by kabam....
    Thats right mate you are absolutly right.
    I tell you more: there are players that want stay first week free from donations because in end of that week he "jump" again to other ally. To this ones we dont give a chance, there are players that like play with resources of other players. Problem is that other Allys acept this behaviour. 2 weeks ago week i didnt give a chance to this player (he already had a copy+past message asking first week free from donations , message he usually send to every ally that enters), and imagine, he already change 2 times of Ally with dame strategy.

Its Impossible for us officers know how if a recruit will be a cheater. Its Impossible @Kabam Miike
    I already sent to kabam more than 20 messages to know if there was a cheater and if yes who, and i always receive same copy+past message from kabam.

So kabam.... I come here to Bargain.
  • How are low-tier guilds supposed to recruit people without setting their status to Open? Are there strong players looking to join Silver 3 guilds with no donation or activity minimums who only clear one battleground of Map 2 each AQ? Do those people actually exist and I've just missed that subforum?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Problem is, Kabam thinks an alliance should police their own, however, without the tools to actually investigate, it is a **** shoot on how to do it.

Blaming the new guy isn't always the correct choice, and really messes up everything.

What Kabam should do is tell the leader exactly who it is, OR, just ban the account, so Leaders can know what is going on.

As for cheaters in war, that is actually the right move by Kabam, a war shouldn't count if one side has cheaters, and the other side don't. Yeah, it sucks that 99% of the alliance had no clue, but, Kabam has no other option here.