**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silent Spider-Man symbiote buff

1235»

Comments

• Options
    TigersharksoulTigersharksoul Posts: 7
    Did they fix Iceman’s SP2, the ice boulder comes from over his shoulder now instead of directly above the opponent
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    "When we made the change to True Strike to make it more effective against Auto-Block, we also updated the way evasion worked so True Strike would work against it."

When has true strike EVER had an issue with evade? I've been using Karnak against spidey's/evaders forever and never had one issue. Please answer!
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »

Miike, I think the programmers have let you down. Seriously, I don't think you're deliberately keeping this stuff from us; but whoever wrote the patch notes has just done a really bad job.

The reason I say this is that I've found another change, Miike. It's a synergy change, and can only be described as a buff. I don't see anyone being unhappy about it - Thor (Ragnarok) now has his 'Friend from Work' synergy with Hulk (Ragnarok) as well as the original Hulk:

I could be wrong but this synergy has been in place for a while.

The synergy existed for original Hulk before; not for Hulk (Ragnarok). Came as a bit of a surprise fighting Hulk (Ragnarok) in the arenas yesterday when he suddenly went Indestructible on me!

I've looked through the last five Changelogs, and can't see it mentioned; so it's clearly just been slipped in some time. I'm not unhappy about it at all; just surprised it's never been mentioned.

It is not on Thor (Rag)’s spotlight because when he was released, Hulk (Rag) didn’t exist. If they had put that in there it would’ve been a spoiler that they could’ve potentially gotten in a lot of trouble for with Marvel because they have specific guidelines for releases. Should they have gone back and updated the spotlight or sent out an announcement when Hulk (Rag) was released? That’s up for discussion. They did something similar with OG Cyclops when Phoenix was released and updated his synergy. Not sure why they don’t do that for lots of champs. At least ones directly affect. Like Jane has romance with Thor but why didn’t they reciprocate with a Thor synergy with Jane?
  • Options
    titaniummorrotitaniummorro Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike
    "When we made the change to True Strike to make it more effective against Auto-Block, we also updated the way evasion worked so True Strike would work against it."

When has true strike EVER had an issue with evade? I've been using Karnak against spidey's/evaders forever and never had one issue. Please answer!

I think what Miike meant was after they modified true strike to work against auto-block, that made it incompatible with Auto-Evade so they had to make it passive to work.

That said, I do think that while the change is forgivable, it would have been better to communicate the change to the community and explain. While I don't think RDTs and compensation are warranted here, an explanation would have been good.