Options

Need to buy deadpool offer to have access to new gold crystals/ability to get goldpool as a drop?

RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 159
Title says it all. I don't plan on buying the deadpool offer, but I want to make sure that I will still have access to the new gold crystals with the possibility of receiving a goldpool as a rare drop if I don't buy the offer. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    You don'r need to buy anything to get the gold crystal updated
  • Options
    you sure?
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    RKO_me wrote: »
    Title says it all. I don't plan on buying the deadpool offer, but I want to make sure that I will still have access to the new gold crystals with the possibility of receiving a goldpool as a rare drop if I don't buy the offer. Thanks

No. The crystals change for everyone, hence why EVERYONE has the expiration timer on the gold crystals in the crystal tab now. Jesus.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Everyone can buy the gold crystals..the gold Deadpool will be a very rare drop.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info everyone! but not you K1lltastic. You were rude and unkind.
  • Options
    SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    The new gold crystal doesn't drop goldpool, it drops a ticket to the goldpool arena.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,271 ★★★★★
    Slappapow wrote: »
    The new gold crystal doesn't drop goldpool, it drops a ticket to the goldpool arena.

Both, actually.
  • Options
    As some helpful Summoners have said, you won't need to buy the Deadpool offer to have access to the Pool's Gold Crystals. These crystals will have a rare chance to give out a Goldpool and a rare chance to award a Golden Ticket (along with them awarding double gold rewards). Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.