**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron healing

2»

Comments

• Options
    54patriots1254patriots12 Posts: 126
    I was able to make it work in regular quest. Perhaps it's just an AQ issue. I'll check when it restarts later today.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    just checked, worked for mine as expected - healed to 75 starting with 30
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Misread a bit, but since I have been using my Ultron last November, he's NEVER been able to heal if you start the fight below 50% and above 25%

Sorry but you're absolutely wrong. I've done this almost daily for months now. It just just stopped working this week.

If you take small damage and hit 23-25% health and then don't get hit again until the regeneration is finished, he finishes with 53-55% roughly. I also use recovery mastery.

I've changed nothing in months.

No, I am not wrong. I use Ultron daily myself for 9 months. He's never started the regen from 26%-49% at the start of the fight.

I didn't say I started the with regeneration active. There's 2 times ultron heals in a fight. Once when he hits and falls below 50% health and another when he hits and falls below 25% health.

What I'm saying is that if I started a new fight at 26-49% and get hit and drop my health under 25% I THEN start regeneration. If I play smart and evade a lot DURING that regeneration my health will often rise just above 50%. (With recovery mastery my ultron heals roughly 30% of hood total health.) IF in the SAME fight I THEN drop below 50% ultron will gain another regeneration because he didn't have that one yet during that fight. I've done this for months and months. This week that stopped working. I've changed nothing in my mastery or playing style.

Are you still reaching 50% and just not triggering the heal when you go back down, or are you not even reaching back to 50%? Just posted above, but if it's not triggering after you go back up then that's a different bug.

Not triggering over I'm above then fall back below

Probably just a bug. I've had same issue and come here, just to feel crazy when everyone tested and said it worked fine.
  • Options
    Malgus86Malgus86 Posts: 16
    If I remember correct BG did a video about this trick a long time ago. It's s great trick for saving yourself pots in AQ or questing in general.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Recovery Mastery will allow Ultron to heal more than 25% health per regen. So if you were above 25% health, got hit just below 25% and didn't take any damage during that regen, you can regen past the 50% mark (again because of the Recovery Mastery). Now that you are above 50% health, you can trigger regen again if you drop below 50%. Both the 25% and 50% health regens are independent of each other and can trigger once per fight. This is nothing new here. Carry on.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    https://youtu.be/Csf0dUa_fxM

There it is. I recorded it. After i heal and get above 50% it says "processing" but no regeneration follows.

Feel free to fast forward to the healing around 1:15 into the video.
  • Options
    I could only reproduce it during AQ. Regular questing seems okay. Didn't test AW.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Recovery Mastery will allow Ultron to heal more than 25% health per regen. So if you were above 25% health, got hit just below 25% and didn't take any damage during that regen, you can regen past the 50% mark (again because of the Recovery Mastery). Now that you are above 50% health, you can trigger regen again if you drop below 50%. Both the 25% and 50% health regens are independent of each other and can trigger once per fight. This is nothing new here. Carry on.

Thank you. I've been doing this for a long time. But as you can see from my above video, it's suddenly not working in aq.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

Thank you. I've been doing this for a long time. But as you can see from my above video, it's suddenly not working in aq.

It appears to try to process when you still have the first regen active. Not sure if that could be causing the issue, but definitely worth testing or looking for in future tests.
    rl9ln3vt68ad.png
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

It appears to try to process when you still have the first regen active. Not sure if that could be causing the issue, but definitely worth testing or looking for in future tests.
    rl9ln3vt68ad.png

I did consider that. But it's never happened before. But it's consistently happening this week.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

rl9ln3vt68ad.png

I did consider that. But it's never happened before. But it's consistently happening this week.

If that is the case it could be a bug in AQ or it could be an unintended consequence of the recent improvements to frame rate. I'd test it though to see if it can process in normal questing while a regen is still currently active.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited June 2018

We were saying what's "new" is that it stopped working that way.
  • Options
    BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Og Iron man took a hit on his overload as well
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    But for god sake! Stop talking about Ultron! He already got his damn answer! KABAM!!!! Close this thread!
  • Options
    Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Bump
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    His ability is -supposed- to do the heal as it states the first time in the fight he drops below 50/25%. If he was below 25% and he raises over than, and then is knocked down, it does follow the rules and is supposed to engage his heal for the 50% mark. He has always done this for me however I have not used him lately and I will have to check this recently.

It was easy to notice on life transfer nodes because I could continue to use him even at 1-5%, heal up to 26%, take a blocked hit damage and drop below, get a double dose heal, then the same at 50%.
  • Options
    Still looking for a response from anyone from Kabam.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,179 ★★★★★

Test it better it stil works
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »

Test it better? I posted a video of the glitch. Not sure what other testing needs to be done lol.
  • Options

Test it better? I posted a video of the glitch. Not sure what other testing needs to be done lol.
    Mines works if u stil hav the reg buff somtimes it wont tigger ikow hav thah to berfor.
  • Options

Jep it becasse u stil had the reg buff one u wher it say progsaing
  • Options

I can't understand what you're trying to say. Too many spelling and grammar mistakes.
  • Options

I can't understand what you're trying to say. Too many spelling and grammar mistakes.
    Yeah sry from Danmark so english Not my specielt