**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we please get a "Select All ISO" button when leveling up champions

Seems like a very simple but meaningful change you could make. If you wanted to go a step further you could let us level champions with ISO directly from our stash but for now a select all button would be fantastic.

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I said this once I saw them do it in their Transformers game. If they did it there, they can do it here.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    yes.... please......

and this would barely be considered a new feature......

but an improvement.....

how about increase the iso inventory size so we need to make less trips to the stash.......
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Small changes like this would go a long way to showing your player base you care about the game experience. If we could get one or two quality of life changes like this every patch that would be amazing!
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    This isn’t a bad idea. Also I’m not sure why they added some of the tags they did (when has Sinister Six or X Force tags ever been useful unless it’s a plan for the future?) but being able to filter by tag would be really useful, too. For example, seeing who all the villains are for Blade/tyranny nodes, metal to see who Magneto affects, or Avengers to find the most effective counters in the case of last month’s EQ.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Please do this, it's an awesome idea.