**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War seasons crystals [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    A lot of you guys must have got extremely lucky last season.

Season 1 10 crystals got me ~27k t2a and ~11k t5b

Season 2 10 crystals got me 49.5k t2a and 12.5k t5b

It's all RNG.

Seriously? That can’t be right? I only got 18K t2a and 10K t5b. I can understand RNG? But this can’t be right. I feel like I missed out on the ‘ random bonus’ provided?

A guy from my alliance only got 20k t2a and 10k t5b as well, just luck like everything else in this game.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Vale84 wrote: »
    After running over more than 40 screenshots, i can safely say that t5b extra shards were capped at 1000 per crystal while last seasn they ranged from 1 to 3k.

This change unannounced is a slap in the face for the community, once again getting the problem of communications resurface between us and kabam.

I am VERY disappointed, cause this is exactly what completely destroys all the little trust you managed to gain in few months. In a single day,

Thank you very much for your very insightful stats. Even though it may not be collected from tens of thousands of people, but even if only collecting from members of a few alliances is good enough to show the trend.

I do not want to claim I'm conned by a specific company (else later I got ban or cast into phantom zone), but I want to do the right thing moving forward with my resources, and your info have reassured me that my plan to no longer spend units and glory for alliance potion/revive is the right one. :)

Well data at hand:

56 screenshot has been posted, of which 50 were 12 crystals opened. 6 were 15.

of said sss:

15/15 of the 15 crystals SSs had 15k t5b.

49/50 of the 12 crystals were 12k t5b

1/50 of the 12 crystals had 14k t5b, but because one of the crystals main prizes wasn't t2a, but 2k t5b instead. Which means the extra t5b didn't come from an higher extra rewards roll (1to3k in season1), but trading out for t2a rewards (rare chanche in main prizes).

We can safely assume the extra 100% drop rate t5b shards are capped at 1k, which is terrible.

@Kabam Miike word on this? It's bad not seeing it announced. People fought hard all season for them, thinking of something that clearly wasn't there anymore.
  • dK0idK0i Posts: 7
    I got 29k t2as and 10k t5s from 10 crystals. Seems from my Line chats that speaking to 30 people, only 1 got more than 1k t5b shards per crystal.
    Last season, my alliance had a mix. Some got as low as 11k from 10 some as high as 18k. But it felt random. This feels like the odds were changed.
    Also, overall, most people seem to be reporting half of the t2as as last season.

It may be luck but I really hope this a bug?
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    ill_ wrote: »
    Season 1 these crystals guaranteed 1000 t5b shards + bonus t5b shards. Typical Of Kabam to silently remove some aspect of t5b shards because too many people were pulling 20,000+ t5b shards which is bad for business. I pulled 23,500 t5b shards in just TEN crystals.... this season I got 13,000 in TWELVE.

Add to this, the alliance that cheated ALL season 2, ended up in third place is a bigger slap in the face to the community as a top alliance got hit last night again. Looks like you guys can just send iPads to your pilot and ensure he turns on VPN in your country, Kabam can’t detect it. The 3rd place team is walking proof that their detection methods are trash.

Not precise.

The s1 crystals granted as main prize t2a shards with a rare chanche at t5b shards, with a 100% drop rate extra second reward of t5b shards, rolling between 1to3k (1000,1500,2000,3000), or even more (never seen more than 3k tho).

s2 crystals have granted main prize t2a shards with a rare chanche at t5b shards, and 100% extra reward made of 1000 t5b shards. Big nerf.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    12 crystals, 12k t5b ... meh

based on all the screenshots from ally, same results. much worse than last season war crystal rewards.
  • 6k T5b from 6 crystals is so disappointing. You get more from clearing 1 UC event, which takes a week vs months of wars which is resource hungry. Rewards are absolutely not worth the effort put in, and absolutely should not have such a "luck" factor involved in it.
  • _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    edited June 2018
    You are right , I noticed that too

I got from season 1 ( Gold bracket= 6 crystals) more than I got from season 2 (Plat 3 = 10 crystals)

I record my complain as I spend more resources than Season 1

And reduction of rewards are really obvious
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    After running over more than 40 screenshots, i can safely say that t5b extra shards were capped at 1000 per crystal while last seasn they ranged from 1 to 3k.

This change unannounced is a slap in the face for the community, once again getting the problem of communications resurface between us and kabam.

I am VERY disappointed, cause this is exactly what completely destroys all the little trust you managed to gain in few months. In a single day,

Thank you very much for your very insightful stats. Even though it may not be collected from tens of thousands of people, but even if only collecting from members of a few alliances is good enough to show the trend.

I do not want to claim I'm conned by a specific company (else later I got ban or cast into phantom zone), but I want to do the right thing moving forward with my resources, and your info have reassured me that my plan to no longer spend units and glory for alliance potion/revive is the right one. :)

Well data at hand:

56 screenshot has been posted, of which 50 were 12 crystals opened. 6 were 15.

of said sss:

15/15 of the 15 crystals SSs had 15k t5b.

49/50 of the 12 crystals were 12k t5b

1/50 of the 12 crystals had 14k t5b, but because one of the crystals main prizes wasn't t2a, but 2k t5b instead. Which means the extra t5b didn't come from an higher extra rewards roll (1to3k in season1), but trading out for t2a rewards (rare chanche in main prizes).

We can safely assume the extra 100% drop rate t5b shards are capped at 1k, which is terrible.

@Kabam Miike word on this? It's bad not seeing it announced. People fought hard all season for them, thinking of something that clearly wasn't there anymore.

How can you safely say its a trend? This post is all about people complaining about rewards. You are only seeing the "bad" screenshots to help further the conspiracy. How many allliance got rewards? 10000 plus? Your sample size is way to small to have a trend. Its like reading yelp reviews and filtering comments by 1* reviews. Of course you'll find evidence to back up your mindset
  • crunactioncrunaction Posts: 39
    they were actually nerfed after e initial period in season 1. i saved mine and only opened them mid season 2 and got screwed. made a post in bugs section but they claimed it's RNG. im very sure they were changed

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/65682/no-t5b-shards-from-aw-season-1-rewards-not-a-bug#latest
  • ChoimoChoimo Posts: 13
    These crystals are a big appointment. If this is what kabam is claiming it’s working as design, than there’s not way to bridge the gap for non master level alliances; especially the top 3.

Hard to motivate a community to grind and fight for scrapes
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    War crystals gave out consistently less t5b than last season and it isn’t close. We all compared the output through 30 members and it is obvious they were nerfed in terms of t5b. They averaged 10000 shards less for 30 people. Check yours and confirm
  • bjjguy86bjjguy86 Posts: 2
    popped 10 crystals.. 15k t2a and 10k t5b.. what a joke for a seasons worth of wars
    On average the entire alliance got 10,000 less t5b
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    It felt like it was noticeably lower than last war
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    This war season could not have possibly been worse from kabam. Cheating going unpunished at the top. Smaller alliances punished, with no clue who cheated and then the cherry on top a massive nerf to war season crystals. Kabam is testing us to see how far hey can push us again.
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    My pulls out of 6 were total garbage for the effort put in and the amount of units glory ect only got 18k t2a and 6k t5b...complete bs!
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Season 1: 2 t2a, 15,000 t5b
    Season 2: 1 t2a, 6000 t5b

Same amount of crystals. Not one person in know came out better in season 2 with the same amount of crystals. Obvious nerf.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Expect drop rate to improve after this backlash to counter the “conspiracy”, if you will.

Coz thats how it is. The community voices their aggravation on PHC drop rate and then later drop rates improve.

War crystals are no different.
    Sorry my math was wrong. 12,000 less shards per person. That’s 30 people. That’s not RNG. That is called a nerf.

@Kabam Miike
  • BgpmpnBgpmpn Posts: 5
    Kabam why would you reduce the t5b shard dominations? That to me feels like I’m going backwards and not forward. The logic is baffling.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Didn't count the T2A frags but I got 6k T5B frags from 6 war crystals. What a way to end this season
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    Fixxx wrote: »
    Didn't count the T2A frags but I got 6k T5B frags from 6 war crystals. What a way to end this season
    Tats decent drop with 6 imo
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Great job, guys. Kabam violated community trust by not being transparent all the time.

We must always be vigilant and take screenshots every now and then. We dont know what silent nerfs have been done to the game that makes it a sham now.
  • legendsargonlegendsargon Posts: 36
    The season prizes are down. Gold1 was 1650 points and suddenly gold2 was 1200 points. G1907 alliance was ignored. We want to fix the situation.
    bgyucvcmo20y.png
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    I try my best not to start topics just to express unhappiness but this is just too much! War Crystals are not Featured Grandmaster Crystals which you spend money on hoping for a good pull. War Crystals are the rewards of 2 months of hard work and the RNG involved should be kept to a minimal.

How is it that someone in a casual alliance who finished in Plat 3 can pull 93k T2A shards from 5 crystals while someone like me who pump in max boosts and items to push for Plat 1 pulled 33k T2A shards in total from 12 War Crystals?

Even with the 1 and a half T2As I got from Plat 1 rewards, I’m still nowhere close to what my friend pulled from 5 War Crystals. Now I’m happy for him but at the same time, this is outrageous and needs to be addressed. TBH I’m finding no motivation to push for Season 3. Might as well hop into a small alliance, play casually and save money on items and then hope for good RNG.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    The question isnt whether the drop rates were changed but whether it was done intentionally or not

The season prizes are down. Gold1 was 1650 points and suddenly gold2 was 1200 points. G1907 alliance was ignored. We want to fix the situation.f5rja0l5vk2p.png
    tlycotab0pbm.png