**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

War seasons crystals [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,057 ★★★
    It was nerfed or they screwed it up like IM, SIM, Ultron, IP regen was and is messed up.
  • Options
    Evil_DevilEvil_Devil Posts: 57
    h6kwiuulxkfh.png

This sums up everything, Zero T5bc
    It wasn't Nerfed, it was way deeper Nerfed
  • Options
    SanHoloSwirlSanHoloSwirl Posts: 8
    and this just gonna get swept under the rug with that diversity fiasco... weak
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,057 ★★★
    They already said in spite of overwhelming evidence that it wasn’t changed. LOL
  • Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    @kabam miike, you guys listened to our diversity concerns season 3, are you going to listen to us? Saying it wasn't touched and not looking at the evidence or possibilities it didn't work as intended isn't good enough.
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Evil_Devil wrote: »
    h6kwiuulxkfh.png

This sums up everything, Zero T5bc
    It wasn't Nerfed, it was way deeper Nerfed

That was terrible
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Hey All,

We have not touched those crystals. They are random, so just because you got more last season does not mean that you will get the same this season, and just because you didn't get as much this season doesn't mean that you can't get more in the next.

While it can be discouraging that these rewards are left to chance, these are still only one part of the overall Season Rewards that are not left to chance at all. That said, I will pass this feedback on to the team for consideration.

I haven’t seen anyone get more than 1k t5b per crystal yet. However the t2a amount is random. And incredibly differing amounts. You guys need to check that out. The low end of the t2a amount is WAYYYY too low guys.

I got 66k t2a an 15k t5b from 12 crystals
  • Options
    TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    They were nerfed. This time each crystal gave 1k t5b unless u landed on t5b fragments icon. We all know that is the case but kabam is in denial
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,014 ★★★
    LOL 2 months of non-stop grind to get ZERO t5b. That's cruel
  • Options
    ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 99
    tuw9zhwm6eks.jpg
    Here's what I pulled. Just to add to the conversation. Crazy low amounts. I screenshot each one as well. None were very good.
  • Options
    Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Why in god's name does war victory crystal give arena boosts....what's that have to do with war.