**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not sure what to do next

I'm a little stuck with what I should do to progress right now I just finished act 4 and most people say RoL is next but I do not feel ready as I don't have a good damage dealer like star lord scarlet witch etc. I'm not sure what I should do now any ideas ?

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Well...you could quit the game and sell all your champs.

Or you could try the special events that are out there. Master difficulty is a good challenge.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Try joining a different ally one that gets u 5 stars start focusing on them and getting ur roster up for endgame content
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Try joining a different ally one that gets u 5 stars start focusing on them and getting ur roster up for endgame content

Good idea actually, I only have 2 5* champs right cyclops and the other cyclops so I could really use a better one
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    Illuminant wrote: »
    I'm a little stuck with what I should do to progress right now I just finished act 4 and most people say RoL is next but I do not feel ready as I don't have a good damage dealer like star lord scarlet witch etc. I'm not sure what I should do now any ideas ?

You don't need a top damage dealer to do RoL. You just need a good one. What you need more than that is practice evading specials and playing consistently well for however long the RoL fights will last. It doesn't cost much energy to practice, so why not just give it a try with Winter Soldier. Start learning how the champs work.

In terms of damage dealers, it would be nice to have Star Lord or Hyperion, but X-23 would also work. Heck Hawkeye will probably work just fine. Keep in mind, if you are not familiar with RoL, that none of the champs has their level 3 attack enabled, which means if you can evade well, or if you have something with enough healing to sustain block damage, you can just go berserk on offense and not worry about tripping a special three attack.

Honestly, if you did full completion of Act 4, you're good enough for RoL. You might just need practice on those specific champions and fighting for sustained amounts of time. You only need to be specifically careful about Scarlet Witch (who can proc a ton of debuffs and poison) and Wolverine (you need something to counteract the healing: Guillotine is the standard recommendation here, even a 3* Guillotine works fine, but other things will work).
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    A poison immune champ is good against witch but Crossbones is perfect against scarlet witch because he doesn't crit so can't trigger any of her abilities. Guillotene is perfect for wolverine.
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I did ROL with only x23 and Thor (pre nerf). You could do it purely with x23 but I wanted something to not cause the disadvantage against vision. She hits hard and bleed is crazy. Healing is more than enough since you won't need specials. Of course you need any guilli vs wolvie. But he's not bad.