**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GhostkiddoGhostkiddo Posts: 2
    Game lags, frame rate skips.
    Vivo v5s
    Android 7.0
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    How stupid is kabam’s response on this issue when several people are facing it can’t be a phone issue bloody resource hungry is this game and you are killing the phone with ur software that can’t deal appropriately
  • QuigmeisterQuigmeister Posts: 7
    I raised a ticket about my phone heating up while playing and got a reply very quickly. I followed instructions in the email, usual troubleshooting advice. I deleted the game and reinstalled. As soon as I opened it and it started to download the rest of the game, my phone immediately started getting hot again.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    O2
    WiFi and Cellular
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Model: iPad 5th Gen, MP2F2CL/A
    Mode: WiFi Only
    Game Version: 19.0.0
    Game Mode: All Quest, have not tried arena

Description: Loses sound. When sound is lost and I press home button, my iPad freezes requiring a forced restart.
  • OctavianBOctavianB Posts: 1
    iPhone 8. Phone is very hot after 2-3 fights in the arena or quest. It didn t crash but the battery is drained very fast!
  • Harvey1980Harvey1980 Posts: 30
    edited July 2018
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4
    O2 32.0
    WiFi and cellular
    Game version 19.0.0

Phone gets hot, battery drains rapidly, phone becomes unresponsive and crashes a lot.
  • dlforrestdlforrest Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    iPhone 7, iOS 11.4. Exact same symptoms as described above. Phone gets very hot, game crashes (black screen, swirling status icon), phone kicks out and requires logging back in. Nothing like this ever happened until I upgraded to v19.0.

And just to be clear - my phone has ZERO issues otherwise. Never experience any problems like this in any other app. This issue only occurs when in MCOC.

Recommending all iOS users boycott MCOC until this issue is resolved. Also recommend that Kabam resolve this issue quickly, unless they want to face a class-action suit to replace devices damaged by their game.
  • mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 46
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4
    Sprint
    WiFi and Cellular

Phone heats up and battery drain is a lot faster. It also seems that battery is draining even after I force close the app (not running in the background)
  • ipad pro 10.5
    iso 11.4
    wifi
    the heating up issue just started happening couple hours ago
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    My device is having overheat issue and restart while playing the game. My phone will rarely get overheat and i usually using wifi network to connect the game. If i use my data the phone will heat even worst.
    Help button from arena took too long and loading screen as well.

Device : iphone 5 SE ios 11.4 & ipad mini 4 ios 11.4
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Gigonite69 wrote: »
    Yes, I have an iPhone 7 with iOS 11.4. Just updated, waited for emergency maintenance to end, then tried our new micro-realm. Completed Tier 2, went to save a screenshot and phone locked up. It wouldn’t do a screenshot, so I went back to main screen. Volume quit, couldn’t use the home button at all, even the power button wouldn’t work, volume buttons unresponsive. But the game still worked.
    However, had to hard reset the phone, since nothing else seemed to work.

I thought that frozen thing only happend to my ip5se. Ip7 or ipX also face the same problem? Smh 🤯

• SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    iPhone 7
    iPad Pro
    Wifi

Both get very hot (iPhone gets hotter) to the point where I turn them off because I’m worried about overheating or damage. Did not experience them getting this hot pre 19.0
  • EshtieveyEshtievey Posts: 31
    I'm using IPhone X highly for this game. New patch had my phone heated up upon just loading the home screen. Tried to run a few arena match ups and it heated even worst. Never did it happen before and even on rest of my apps.

I might not play the monthly content until this get resolved.

Iphone X - IOS 11.4
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    iPhone SE / WiFi & Cellular / Phone running extremely hot / crashed in the middle of RTTL fight (black screen with circular loading icon)
  • iPhone 6s, extremely hot, black screen, lag during fight, miss block/parry because of irregular lag
  • WohchWohch Posts: 1
    iPhone 7
    Telus
    Wifi and Data

Phone gets super hot, the battery drains quick and game is suffering lag.
  • Honeybunny217Honeybunny217 Posts: 33
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4

Significant overheating and increased battery usage with new update.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Do we have an update on this @Kabam Miike ? I've got multiple members of my alliance that are very impacted by the overheating issue in particular. They can only play about 5 to 10 minutes before their device goes into meltdown and shuts off. But, also others with the freezing issues, wake from sleep issues, etc. This is really turning into a cluster. I know you guys are looking at it, but do we have any form of timeline? Any update we can reference? Thank you!
  • PrinceEldarionPrinceEldarion Posts: 76
    I’m experiencing this same issue since the update. My phone keeps freezing and restarts in the middle of playing. Please fix this ASAP

iPhone 7S
    IOS 11.4
    T-Mobile
    Mainly WiFi
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    iPhones 6s plus, 11.4, Ee provider
    Overheating, when fighting game is slow sometimes, even when collecting rewards for milestones. Never I have issue like this before
  • Spidey0486Spidey0486 Posts: 81
    Ever since v. 19.0 came out the Game keeps shutting down mid-fight. It gets a black screen with the little "buffering" circle in the center and then locks my device. It has happened on multiple devices...always with plenty of power.

It just happened to me again as fighting Ant Man in the Evangeline Lilly Quest (Round 4 - on the next to last path i had left)! Thankfully it found the fight but I had to start back over which was frustrating...especially since when it shut down I had the boss down to 10% health.

This needs to be fixed....it is driving me crazy.
  • RoStMaRoStMa Posts: 69
    I haven't had an issue until i started playing Return to the Micro-Realm. Game freezes as well as other apps. Phone gets warmer than usual. I had to do a hard shut down to get things back up and running.

iOS 11.4
    Iphone 7
    Verizon
    WiFi at the time

Thank You
  • TheBroookTheBroook Posts: 33
    Anyone else experiencing severe overheating issues with the game? Finding i can play the game for around 15-20 minutes before the game force closes, and looks like the iPhone is "hard resetting". What has changed with the game? Lots of phones will start failing shortly.

Bit of a joke when one is trying to stream...
  • SligSlig Posts: 346 ★★
    They already are.
This discussion has been closed.