Best choice for first LOL run?

CupidCupid Posts: 23
So recently finished exploring act 5 and started saving for a run through the Labyrinth. Planned on taking sparky to r5 and using him, until last night I pulled starlord who I can awaken and take to r4. Which would be the better option?

Best choice for first LOL run? 144 votes

Sparky r5
73%
DL864GamerNevvBRagamugginGunnerdanielmathSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantHulk_77RaganatorbloodyCainSpity68mum_m2FrostyMhykkebelli300INTEGRALbuffajrzuffyPrimmer79Scottryan 106 votes
Starlord r4
26%
JaffacakedHaji_SaabErza_ScarletD_S_PlayerTheManMythLegendwappykidGAM3RGUYTerratuposacpPalito_DiazSpiritOfVengeanceShaheerFIazCarme1974VulcanMBahamutStrikerrx8ghostgigi2Dazbohshetcx23433 38 votes
«1

Comments

  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,383 ★★★
    Sparky r5
    Depends, can you use Sparky well? Or hold a combo better?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Depends who you’re better with really. Better at getting poise charges and keeping them near 10 and destroying? Better at fighting more straight forward but keeping the combo going? Assuming you’re boss with both, then prob stark especially at r5... either are good options though.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I like sl and all man but let’s not make stupid comments like yours... you sound as moronic and bitter as the blade haters club. You don’t like stark, we get it. Bottom tier though? Be realistic 🤣.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Starlord r4
    5* SL?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 23
    Player wrote: »
    5* SL?

    Yes 5* sl
    I do already have 4* r5 sl aswell
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,036 ★★★
    Sparky r5
    With Miles and Vulture helping your parries and upping your ability accuracy, sp1 and 2 will nearly always be evaded for Sparky. In addition, he ramps up the damage faster and allows for the occasional mistake if you lose your combo. Sparky is who I plan on using for my first run, and all the advice I've gotten suggests he's one of the more solid options. SL is great, but I feel there are many more options now a days that make him less dominant a choice.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Cupidstunt wrote: »
    So recently finished exploring act 5 and started saving for a run through the Labyrinth. Planned on taking sparky to r5 and using him, until last night I pulled starlord who I can awaken and take to r4. Which would be the better option?

    Star lord 5/65
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 623 ★★★
    got anyone better then those two
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,223 ★★★★★
    Sparky r5
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    got anyone better then those two

    Not a whole lot of better options than those two.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,121 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Sl is waaaaay better then sparky. Sparky is bottom tier with little to no utility. Overrated af

    Ok I know you love only that Hyperion. But come on saying spark as bottom tier is just too much. A lot of ppl in community can argue that spark is better than Hyperion so, well. It's okay if you don't like spark but he ain't bottom tier by any means.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,121 ★★★
    OP. I explored act 5 few days back as well. I got R5 spark unduped and a blade R4 duped. I just went to see how LoL looks like. I fought rulk. It was equally easy with spark and blade. Sorry I don't have SL to compare. But I thought with spark even unduped it was doable. I have generic 5 star awakening gem and I was ready to use on spark but then I thought I'll wait. By the way 2 good champs to take on LoL won't hurt. Why not have spark and SL both up? If you can take SL R4 past 2k attack that would be solid team. But I believe you need miles absolutely for spark synergy. So you got 2 spots left to raise SL attack past 2k. Good luck.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    got anyone better then those two

    Not a whole lot of better options than those two.

    You know this guy is a troll right?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,223 ★★★★★
    Sparky r5
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    got anyone better then those two

    Not a whole lot of better options than those two.

    You know this guy is a troll right?

    Honestly I hadn't noticed. Just clicked on some of his comments and there is a very clear trolling theme lol
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    Spidey
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 1,888 ★★★★
    Spidey is better at more of the rest of the game, and a great option, just be prepared to pause and quit whenever maestro decides to heal, my first run was starky and pretty straight forward but I brought my r4 blade for maestro
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,121 ★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Spidey is better at more of the rest of the game, and a great option, just be prepared to pause and quit whenever maestro decides to heal, my first run was starky and pretty straight forward but I brought my r4 blade for maestro

    Hello. Just wanted to know, is your spark r5 and duped? How much does the dupe affect? I'm having him at R5 unduped. Having explored act 5 recently, I have a generic awakening but I'm confused whether to use it or not. Unluckily I couldn't score a tech gem from act 5. A mystic that I used on Voodoo. And a mutant which I'm confused as well. Whether to use it on my AA r3 or hold out. I have a 4 star maxed AA. Would like your input. Also what team did you use? I'm thinking of R5 spark unduped, R4 blade duped, R4 GR unduped, vulture for 6% attack and miles for long debuff for spark.
    Thankyou
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Sparky r5
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Spidey is better at more of the rest of the game, and a great option, just be prepared to pause and quit whenever maestro decides to heal, my first run was starky and pretty straight forward but I brought my r4 blade for maestro

    Hello. Just wanted to know, is your spark r5 and duped? How much does the dupe affect? I'm having him at R5 unduped. Having explored act 5 recently, I have a generic awakening but I'm confused whether to use it or not. Unluckily I couldn't score a tech gem from act 5. A mystic that I used on Voodoo. And a mutant which I'm confused as well. Whether to use it on my AA r3 or hold out. I have a 4 star maxed AA. Would like your input. Also what team did you use? I'm thinking of R5 spark unduped, R4 blade duped, R4 GR unduped, vulture for 6% attack and miles for long debuff for spark.
    Thankyou
    His dupe benefits him so much gives him basically guaranteed crits and much longer taunts
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Sparky r5
    I’d go with sparky but I hope you have blade for maestro the tech class will trigger random buffs one of which is regeneration that you literally have to pause the game and quit the fight when it triggers probably the most bs thing in LOL. tech is the worst class to face maestro with hands down.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Sparky r5
    Do NOT awaken and r4 SL.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Sparky r5
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Sl is waaaaay better then sparky. Sparky is bottom tier with little to no utility. Overrated af

    Wrong
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Sparky r5
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Spidey is better at more of the rest of the game, and a great option, just be prepared to pause and quit whenever maestro decides to heal, my first run was starky and pretty straight forward but I brought my r4 blade for maestro

    Hello. Just wanted to know, is your spark r5 and duped? How much does the dupe affect? I'm having him at R5 unduped. Having explored act 5 recently, I have a generic awakening but I'm confused whether to use it or not. Unluckily I couldn't score a tech gem from act 5. A mystic that I used on Voodoo. And a mutant which I'm confused as well. Whether to use it on my AA r3 or hold out. I have a 4 star maxed AA. Would like your input. Also what team did you use? I'm thinking of R5 spark unduped, R4 blade duped, R4 GR unduped, vulture for 6% attack and miles for long debuff for spark.
    Thankyou

    Stark def is generic worthy. However, do the first LOL path and see what gem you get. If you're a spender you may also want to see if they come out with a gem deal next week.

    Trinity + Vulture + MM is the way to go.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    got anyone better then those two

    Not a whole lot of better options than those two.

    You know this guy is a troll right?

    I'm no troll. i got both spider-man (SE) and starlord as 5stars and both are useless and overrated to me, i get more use out of my 4star civil warrior and yellow jacket. and I'm not following the herd in believing if you don't had a certain champions like spider-man (SE) and/or blade you can't beat the game.

    Sure whatever floats your boat lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The difference between sparky and SL.

    Spark has one the lowest health pool in the game.

    Spark is an abominationin block proficiency and defense.

    Spark requires poise charges to hit hard.


    SL has a large health pool.

    SL has one the best block proficiencies in the game

    SL has the closest thing to perfect block team.

    SL does not require charges to hit hard.

    SL does damage of 125,000+ of a 5 hit combo after 125 hits.

    SL sp2 power drains heal block or shocks the enemy. After 50 hits sp2 does well above 35000 damage on last hit alone.


    I have a 5/65 SL rank 200. Never looked back. I also have spark.
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Sparky r5
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The difference between sparky and SL.

    Spark has one the lowest health pool in the game.

    Spark is an abominationin block proficiency and defense.

    Spark requires poise charges to hit hard.


    SL has a large health pool.

    SL has one the best block proficiencies in the game

    SL has the closest thing to perfect block team.

    SL does not require charges to hit hard.

    SL does damage of 125,000+ of a 5 hit combo after 125 hits.

    SL sp2 power drains heal block or shocks the enemy. After 50 hits sp2 does well above 35000 damage on last hit alone.


    I have a 5/65 SL rank 200. Never looked back. I also have spark.

    cool, you listed the very few negatives about sparky and the positives of star lord. Using Sparky makes it so you dont have to play PERFECTLY. If you dont play perfectly using star lord, you're done. You lose your combo and eventually get screwed by the enrage timer. Sorry, but Star Lord is the old king of LoL.
Sign In or Register to comment.