**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game down August 6 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Again huh? How many times is today, are you going to try to break your record?

You guys should really get it together, games shouldn't be going down this many times and have this many issues when it makes this much money.
  • CentlosCentlos Posts: 19
    the best is because of the crashes, we do not get back our life of the champs but just a tip that it is our hardware. how about a compensation for all the lost battles that we have suffered due to the crashes?
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    18s5rszjsys1.jpeg
    386vjtjv2okz.png
    Hmmmmm >.>
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    It's Kabam lol
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    The worst is that they won't even suspend the game while they know the game is unstable. Appalling.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Is this 3 times today? What’s the record so far? Can’t remeber what we got to during dungeons.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Fix the problems and shut the game down until it’s fixed. This is getting absurd at this point.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Title says it all!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    It’s really not as simple as that. The issues would not be solved in a few days. I hate downtime as much as the next guy, but shutting the game down wouldn’t solve anything really.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    As do the titles of all the other game down threads...
  • This is, what; the third or 4th time the game has gone down in the last 24 hours?

How does Kabam expect people to want to play this game when it’s a struggle to even log in? I know the standard claim is that it’s not THEIR hardware; it’s a third party’s fault. Well, maybe Kamba can do something CRAZY and find a better company so they don’t lose the network so often?

I mean, the more often the network is down, the fewer chances there are for players to spend money on the game... Kamba would earn even more money if the game ran consistently... just sayin’...
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    The game going down every 5mns is costing everyone
  • PatizyPatizy Posts: 2
    Ummmmmmmm wth four times today and war is running come on. This is little rediculous either **** it down till u figure it out!!!!!!! This sucks up down up down up down
  • Jim5Jim5 Posts: 11
    Every hour the game crashes
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    ii91lzi7qj84.png
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Where in a damned if we do damned if we don’t situation here.

Damned if we try to attack in war and the game goes down and we don’t get full attack bonus. Damned if we don’t do anything and wait for a stable game and run out of time...
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It hasn't even switched to emergency maintenance yet. Guess I don't get to look over defense before war starts.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Kabam, this is getting ridiculous, I have never seen a game crash and have as many problems as MCOC. Sooner or later the hard core players are going to quit, over all the problems this game has. I like the game but, it's to unpredictably, that's why I don't invest money in it.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 255 ★★
    Yup lol
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Just as we began our Alliance War. Great timing. As always...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Is this 3 times today? What’s the record so far? Can’t remeber what we got to during dungeons.

10+ I think, I forget the exact number but it was a lot of them, the game was pretty much down for most of that day because it couldn't stay up for very long and it only allowed us to play for a little bit at a time before it went down again.

It's getting ridiculous, it's all on you kabam I'm having zero issues with everything else so you guys really need to figure it out so it doesn't keep happening and actually upgrade your servers to handle the strain.
  • I would assume that since it’s been down numerous times in the last couple days it would have been the end of it so I used my boost and I was in the middle of an AW fight when it went down. I got KO’d at the end of the fight now my question is. Am I gonna start off with half power just like I would if I would have won the fight and the server went down?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    We go from a month of overheating phones which have suffered permanent damage to the batteries to a month of crashes. Can't be stingy or wait much longer on your compensation package Kabam.
  • DexxiDexxi Posts: 0
    Hey, my account wont log in no matter What. My internet works for everything else but contest of champions has a problem connecting and now I've missed a daily login reward :'(
This discussion has been closed.