**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down August 6 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    It's not just today mate...
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Do we gotta go thru for kabam to come out and try and fix things w the summoners affected? Back to back days where emergency maintenance is needed. Still no word on the overheating issue.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    I eonder if kabam other game goes down as much
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Are mike and adora going to stay in the office until midnight again ?
  • c1kcvymchwy7.jpeg

AGAIN? Like really? It’s a standard message nowadays!
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Greg2291 wrote: »
    Dear kabam

Another update, more issues.

I am sick to the back teeth of these constant emergency maintenance issues. My alliance, like many others im sure, have just started war. And boom! Another problem. Now, due to the fact many of our members were in fights at the time of this problem, we are now left in a position where almost half of our roster is either ko'd or have lost significant health. My point is this... why the hell should people keep playing this game when almost every week there's a new bug or issue?! Why is it that you take and take our money, yet clearly don't put any of that money improving the infrastructure of the game to provide a better gaming experience, and a game not littered with bugs and issues. Still to this day there are many people in my alliance that have the iOS heating issues that are effecting Both them solo playing and our alliance as a whole. This isn't a message asking for compensation, free stuff or sympathy. It's simply a message to ask when are kabam going to get their act together? When are you going to put the massive amount of money you gain from us as customers, into better improving your servers and overall infrastructure. I'm sure you have the knowhow and tech to fully check your updates for issues and bugs BEFORE you publish it out to the public. If you can't provide a better gaming experience, you should shut the game down until you can damn well guarantee a less bug ridden, laggy game. [/q

SO.MANY.WORDS
  • Are the big bosses of the marvel IP aware that kabam/netmarble are completely trashing their brand? This game has turned into HOT GARBAGE. Extra hot for the folks who still overheat
  • StrykerVStrykerV Posts: 19
    How can the game fail this much in one day?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Is the game down?
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Are mike and adora going to stay in the office until midnight again ?

That's Sus
  • Because Kabam s**s
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Back in it’s up
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    We're in the middle of alliance war, im personally in the middle of 5 star featured Arena. this is upsetting and extremely unprofessional. I spend money and make a ton of time for this game but im seriously considering quitting. most of my alliance is thinking about quitting too. The is worse than 12.0
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    When is kabam gonna step up and own up all the issues that are going on with the game? All we seem to get is the same response “we apologize and are looking into it.” But that’s it. There’s a laundry list of issue just within the last month and not a single statement from kabam saying her were sorry we messed up. We’re going to fix it. Just warning about these types of posts and that’s it. You got a great game in your hands with a huge loyal fan set. Yet there’s no urgency on kabams side to fix it or make it up to us. Just more $50 offers. I know this will get deletes and an warning will follow but idc
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    I hope they will fix it before the Heimdall arena or I’m gonna Hulk Smash something
  • Wheres the compensation for the repeated maintenances. Very inconvient when people have real lifes and jobs. When will there be a compensation for these last few months of hortible connection?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    StrykerV wrote: »
    How can the game fail this much in one day?

You'd be surprised, still needs to go down many more times before they get to the record of outages in a single day, I remember many days that the game has gone down like 6-12+ times over a 24-48 hour period.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    This is getting beyond ridiculous, something needs to be done
  • RumzoidRumzoid Posts: 0
    I'm really hoping this stops before war starts. I know in my alliance everyone has had it down 3 times today and get kicked from lost connection. It's been very aggravating. Has anyone else had these issues?
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    All these problem are just adding up and without solution! It’s frustrating! We’ve got lag, overheating, crashes, 4 server outages... At this point none of the issues are going to be resolved soon, so instead of waiting to hand out our compensation, we should get some form of compensation now!
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    the game is online again
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    Damn this shite man!
    I was doing placement check for AW and couldn't even do it before it went down on me :(
    This is getting infuriating!

Can you imagine the bad-press and drama and utter shame that would befall the dev company if a multi player game like COD or Battlefield or Fortnight keeps shutting down multiple times a day and on the reg? The player base would be absolutely furious and everybody would be laughing at the company's incompetency and the studio would have gone bankrupt if it happened on the regular.

But it's gotten so bad that we have been slowly led to believe that random blackouts(and I won't even dare start the discussion about the other issues or issues regarding 'compensations') are a normal part of this game! In return, every few months all we might get is a half assed apology (if any). Nobody from Kabam has ever probably told us transparently what exactly is the reason for all these shut downs.

Guys, we play this game to have fun. We spend precious money and much much more importantly, our precious time on this game. Please atleast be transparent and forthcoming with us, or give us atleast a warning about maintainces. We aren't exactly idiots. We would understand...
This discussion has been closed.