Not worth boosting and healing in war

JohndeeperJohndeeper Member Posts: 33
In my opinion boosting and healing before fights in war is not worth the glory spent. You can spend the glory on t2a weekly and get more overall in a month than you would if placed in plat 3 rather than gold 1 or plat 2 rather than 3. A good ally gets approximstely 4000 glory weekly from aq. 3k going towards t2a gets you 5400 shards weekly. In one month or 4 weeks you’ll 21600 t2a shards. Spread the word, let’s show kabam that spending units or glory in war is over. Let master allainces duke it out for bragging rights.

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Lol have fun losing war while the rest of us rake in those red shards!!!
  • JohndeeperJohndeeper Member Posts: 33
    No one wins every war and at some point it’s 50/50.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Member Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    People spend glory on potions?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Johndeeper wrote: »
    In my opinion boosting and healing before fights in war is not worth the glory spent. You can spend the glory on t2a weekly and get more overall in a month than you would if placed in plat 3 rather than gold 1 or plat 2 rather than 3. A good ally gets approximstely 4000 glory weekly from aq. 3k going towards t2a gets you 5400 shards weekly. In one month or 4 weeks you’ll 21600 t2a shards. Spread the word, let’s show kabam that spending units or glory in war is over. Let master allainces duke it out for bragging rights.

I want t5b so I'll keep healing an boosting thanks.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Member Posts: 249 ★★
    This isn't anything new. We have been buying t2a frags since Glory came out.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Member Posts: 497 ★★
    Shhhhhh. I figured this out recently and dropped to a gold 1 ally :) We finish top 250 with 5x5 and so yeah buying the 1800 x3 t2a weekly.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Member Posts: 407 ★★
    For higher tiers makes more sense to use glory for heal pots since rewards for Master / P1 etc will more than offset lost t2a from glory - these alliances are after t5b shards and 6* shards I assume more than t2A for a lot of these alliances do map6 and are getting good chunks of t2a weekly. Also note if doing a lot of map6 they are probably getting 1-2k more glory than most weekly which helps funds buying pots. Gold and potentially bottom end of P3 is where you can buy more t2a shards since 1) probably helps you a lot more towards better AWO and AWD, even if slowly and 2) still have little glory left to pick up some health pots when needed for AW to push for a W. Also map is a lot easier in challenger and below than expert
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Lol, it’s not about the t2 alphas. I love better competition and the t5basics. Who would want to lose when you have the chance to win by using potions? Not me
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    And if you get t5B that makes your game better? What if yout champs are bad and you have no god tier to use those t5B on???

I have 2 T5B currently collecting dust. I have 8 T2A collecting dust. There is no motivation whe the meta just give you bad champs.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Member Posts: 407 ★★
    Top tiers aren’t using t5b on god tier offensive guys - they are probably more beefing up their AWD with r5 5* and r2 6* defenders at this stage. They have the skill to clear most / all content with their existing r4 5* or the 1-2 original r5s.
  • JohndeeperJohndeeper Member Posts: 33
    Seeing as I’ll never be in a master alliance I’m going with the t2a weekly, I currently have 3 t5b gathering dust and I already have one rank 5z. Need the t2a
  • NamelezNamelez Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Lol have fun losing war while the rest of us rake in those red shards!!!

A ) it's 5* shards.
    B ) I don't revive nor boost nor heal and still clear my lane.