**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst 4* streak ever

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
What is your worst 4* streak?
Mine is still going:
Iron fist
Juggy
Black panther (dup 40)
Captain Marvel
Old man Logan(dup40)
Venom pool(first dupe)

Comments

• DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    You are looking at it the wrong way. 10 percent of the champs are game changers, 20 percent extremely good, 30 percent fairly useful ilwith practice and 40 percent either tedious to use or pathetic (aka arena fodder).

If you want 2 god tier champs you need 20 four star pulls to do so. So keep piling. Eventually those four star dupes will be your source of ISO and five star shards. Keep grinding.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Lol my last 5 where Rulk Blade Luke Cage Ultron and Medusa. U just need better luck
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    edited August 2018
    My last five were colossus, kamila khan, hulk buster, Iron Patriot and spider Gwen. next time remember there is always someone worse off then you, would gladly swap my pulls for yours.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    What is your worst 4* streak?
    Mine is still going:
    Iron fist
    Juggy
    Black panther (dup 40)
    Captain Marvel
    Old man Logan(dup40)
    Venom pool(first dupe)

It *sounds* like you are still relatively low in game progress (since you are pulling iron fist, juggernaut, and captain marvel for the first time out of six crystals). If that's the case, that isn't a horrible stretch of pulls. For a lower level player, Captain Marvel is a decent poison immune champ, black panther is a decent strong bleed attacker, and even juggernaut can be a very strong defender at lower tiers if he gets duped.

It is not a fantastic set of pulls by any means, but for a lower player it is a serviceable set of pulls.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I haven't gotten a good 4* in a while, it's been iron patriot, groot, electro dupe, loki dupe, venom dupe, bishop (not the worst but I already pulled a 5* of him a few days before) and cyclops dupe. Nothing good going for me right now. Hopefully these Gwenpool movie crystals can change that.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's really not that bad, some of those are farily useful op.

Mine
    Iron Patriot
    Spidergwen
    Mrs Marvel Kamala khan
    Antman
    Spidergwen ( dupe)
    Groot (dupe)
    Cyclops ( dupe)
    Collosus
    Hulkbuster ( dupe)
    Carnage
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    You can't expect a god tier or even great tier champ from every crystal you open. The design of the champs are in line for the content available at the time of there release. 90% of the crystals you open will be champs you don't like or want. 4* is not a tier to really complain about because the average person can open 2+ 4* crystals a week as free to play. A good area to complain about bad pulls is 5*. Which for me was iron fist, ironman, hulkbuster... On one account. Then on another account it was iron fist, ironman, magneto, cyclops, carnage... Any champ can be useful when you know how to use it and against a type of opponent. The game is more focused around synergies now so take that into consideration. If I'm doing arena I'll pair my r2 carnage with my r1 magneto and r1 Cyclops for atk bonus and I can take on r4 or r5 opponents without stressing. Overall they are not good by them selves but with the right synergies they are useful.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    My pulls havent been that great lately. My only decent pull was magik
    4* howard
    5* beast
    4* magik
    4* antman
    4* phoenix (already have her as 5*)
    Tho i did get a 4* wasp on my other account and she seems quite good
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I keep a running list of my pulls on my phone’s note app. Kinda nerdy, but it helps give me a little perspective. When I have a bad streak, I look at my list & remember that day I pulled a 4* Gwenpool & a 4* Morningstar from PHC’s on the same day. Just keep playing, even the bad champs can help out with the arena grind. Plus, you never know which champ will get an awesome synergy upgrade in the future
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    This is a comment I posted a while ago, but I’ve still been using my 5/50 in the last chapter of Act 5 last week. He’s always on my AQ team as well. Anyway, here it is:

His regen is already really good, his health comes back far faster than you’d expect especially with recovery and it’s permanent. You’re not relying on random chance, it’s there in every fight and not reliant on power levels. You say compared to wolverine he’s nothing, but I would never trade Logan for wolverine myself. Wolverine has better healing yes, but a lot of the time when you’re on full health it just isn’t needed, Logan’s can undo the occasional bit of chip damage you might take from a parry or a few blocked hits, but he’s also not going to take forever to knock the opponent out. His bleed chance doesn’t need to be increased if you know how to use him. Build the pacifism first by baiting specials and you can get a lot of bleeds from a single sp2.

I frequently get 5 or more stacks and it can do a lot of damage. Say you have 3 pacifism charges, that means he can apply up to 12 bleeds on one sp2. Up to 3 sig bleeds per hit, plus 3 normal bleeds from his sp2 attack. So with 5 Charges you could get up to 18 and with 7 you could get up to 24. It’s highly unlikely you’ll ever see the full amount but it is possible.

Alternatively you can wait for berserk and scale up his normal sp2 bleeds. One stack can easily go over 600 damage per tick, now just imagine getting 2 or 3 with deep wounds, or combining those with his sig bleeds. Berserk is nice too, his attack goes right up and the cruelty makes sure crits hit even harder. Sp1 pierces 100% armour, so anything with armour up is still taking big damage. Berserk means that he can deal with bleed immunes just fine as well, let that trigger and use sp1 for big damage. One more thing to mention here, pacifism is acquired in two ways. When the opponent uses a special attack and whenever he loses 10% health. You do NOT have to take damage to build pacifism.

On top of that he shrugs off bleed 85% faster so you can use him on bleed nodes without an issue. His regen counters the bleed whilst it’s active (willpower almost cancelling it out altogether) and then you can regen back any lost health in a very short amount of time. Below is just one example of what he can be capable of and I’ve seen a lot more than that as well. It’s not a rare occurrence for this to happen (if you use him correctly) He’s definitely above average in my opinion and I’ve used him in Act 5 and uncollected EQs where he always comes in handy. Solid AQ champ as well, you can go from 1% to 100% in a couple of fights without too much trouble and being able to go through bleed nodes is great to have. Not a bad champ by any means, just overlooked and misunderstood sadly. lmdl2twaen3b.png

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I dig my 4 star Captain Marvel, especially now that she's awakened.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    People.
    I'm not complaining or whining or praying to Kabam gods for a god tier every crystal.
    I'm just asking what your worst 4* streak has been.
    You are looking at it the wrong way. 10 percent of the champs are game changers, 20 percent extremely good, 30 percent fairly useful ilwith practice and 40 percent either tedious to use or pathetic (aka arena fodder).

If you want 2 god tier champs you need 20 four star pulls to do so. So keep piling. Eventually those four star dupes will be your source of ISO and five star shards. Keep grinding.

That's..informative.
    I'm just asking what your worst luck has been with 4*s
    Worst thread ever.

Stop whining about your luck and learn to use the champs you have. Even if you have great champs, still not worth complaining or asking that question.

Could be worse.

Read it, my man, for once.
    I'm not complaining about getting those champs.
    (Especially not after getting a 4* wasp from a cinematic)
    I love using cap marvel and OML..
    I'm just asking what has been your worst streak with 4*s..
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    My latests were YJ and Abomination. Can't remember further back than that.
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    Worst thread ever.

Stop whining about your luck and learn to use the champs you have. Even if you have great champs, still not worth complaining or asking that question.

Could be worse.

Worst thread ever.

Could be worse.

Yup, you’re right. Man, I must have been cranky that day...apologies.

If memory serves..

IP (2x in a row)
    KK
    Luke Cage pre-buff
    HB
    and maybe a couple others.

Haven’t had the greatest 5* run either, but I just popped a Killmonger so I’ll take it.
    Better luck to you
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    Not sure how I screwed up that quote...think I hit it twice.