Should VENOMPOOL be buffed ??

username92847username92847 Member Posts: 292
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Should VENOMPOOL be buffed ?? 58 votes

YES, he's not as as deadly or as cool, as either Deadpool or Venom
53%
DL864PonyboyArtOfKhaosOngellGunzoDrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsRenegade_DoggyHulk_77FreakydmostlyharmlessnMjbootsTheSOURAJoey0480ADDZZusername92847SHIELDUsername819273943bryndenriversFireatwill 31 votes
No, he looks good, even if i dont really use him.
46%
CrusherOfDreamsCoatHang3rVdh2008SnakeEyes69Kronos987654321SlowDigzDLegendA_Noob_Is1TheLazyKingAgentOfSHIELDCapWW2SlyCat42TheManMythLegendAxeCopFirebeaupoemPrimmer79wSWeaponXSpeedbumpSharkThawnim 27 votes

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    He works pretty well as is, especially if duped. I'd argue that even in his current format he is more useful than Venom.
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    He works pretty well as is, especially if duped. I'd argue that even in his current format he is more useful than Venom.

I would agree. If i'm cheering for VP or Venom out of a 5* crystal, I'll take VP any day.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Easy some of the best regen in the game

An impressive bleed

Armor rating that rivals HULKBUSTER

L2 Heal Block

And his random buffs are… not entirely useless… I like to think of them as extra seasoning to an already great champ!

He is a great counter champ to enemies with lots of buffs

He gets me trough Map 5 Cosmic paths easily
    What exactly is the problem?!
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Why is the "no" option coupled with "don't really use him"? I'm sure plenty of people use him and don't think he needs to be buffed.

I use him, I like him and I wouldn't complain if they made him even better

but that wasn't on the poll
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Member Posts: 674
    Venompool need bleed in basic attack too.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Member Posts: 762 ★★
    His l2 bleeds just as much as captain america
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    His l2 bleeds just as much as captain america

It was a 200% Bleed on ALL specials and that literally puts him on par with Gamora for bleeds and with L1 he has "God Slayer" bleeds (as I call them) as well as a LOT of durability (his armor is high) and then his regeneration…

WELL above WWII
    And seriously I USE HIM FOR AQ CAN I USE HIM ALL THE TIME

There should have been at least 3 options
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    A little bit
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Member Posts: 443 ★★
    I love how people r saying if your not good with him you just don't know how to use him, lol. He's the most random champion in the game. Use his L1 if you need health and the opponent has a buff up, in all other cases use his L2. When playing with him awakened his ability gives him random buffs, so to use him effectively your playing style must mimic that, lol. He is very responsive so intercepting with him is easier than 99% of champions, however cause of his bulky stance he is the easiest chance to use the "backdraft" intercept on with near 100% reliability after his first attempt at an attack. If you time it right he shouldn't even be able to finish his first hit animation before your into him. He could use a damage increase for sure.... And maybe a little less randomness to his buffs. There's no real skill to him in comparison with newer more complicated champions such as voodoo or punisher 2099 or even archangel
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Member Posts: 711 ★★
    Well if theres anything thats needs to be added then increase his variety of buffs. That wud be even better
  • 420down420down Member Posts: 170
    I would say he's actually better then venom or deadpool(white not red).
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Member Posts: 360
    You shouldn't be making polls to sway people's opinions. If you have an idea to tweak the character post it under the ideas and requests instead.
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    His mean't to be situationally useful like Ronan.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    Have him as a four star and he's actually a decent character. He has big bleeds, can regen by taking away the opponents buffs, and has an awakened ability that lets him get random buffs of all different kinds Scarlet Witch style. He has also has a long lasting heal block on his lvl 2.

He's just "good" and not "OP" or anything, but that's probably fine. In certain match ups he will be amazing, and against bleed immune opponents his damage will be a bit low.

Honestly, that's how all heroes in this game should be. Good at their unique role and not universally better than any other champion.
  • realiTicrealiTic Member Posts: 96
    edited July 2017
    Why is the OP flagged 3 times? It's just an opnion and there were nothing negative. Anyway I love him but he isn't suitable in war thanks to MD. However, he is great in AQ and quest. So I vote for third option he is fine and I use him a lot.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I like Venompool. He has a nice bleed and I usually always win with him. And I havnt duped him yet.