**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Announcing: Danger Rooms

1567810

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,123 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    That's not true. We earned entrance currency for Dimensional Rifts and Chaos Rifts from doing the normal monthly content and alliance events, but the Rifts themselves were entirely separate content from the monthly event and the alliance events.

    Except for the fact that we're discussing it in the Thread for the Event that includes Uncanny Danger Rooms. It's all one Event. Let's be real here.

    You're kidding, right? The fact that we acquire Uncanny Tickets in the normal Danger Rooms proves the Uncanny Danger Rooms are part of the same content, except that logic only specifically works in this thread?

    I'm afraid if that logic doesn't work on Rifts, I won't accept it working anywhere else in the observable universe.

    The whole argument that the OP had was that the Uncanny Rooms were a totally separate Event from the Danger Rooms. That's what I was discussing. It's all part of the same Event, and you get the Passes from the Danger Rooms all week. It was all part of the same Announcement as well. This whole debate is just splitting hairs on what is painfully obvious.
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    That's not true. We earned entrance currency for Dimensional Rifts and Chaos Rifts from doing the normal monthly content and alliance events, but the Rifts themselves were entirely separate content from the monthly event and the alliance events.

    Except for the fact that we're discussing it in the Thread for the Event that includes Uncanny Danger Rooms. It's all one Event. Let's be real here.

    You're kidding, right? The fact that we acquire Uncanny Tickets in the normal Danger Rooms proves the Uncanny Danger Rooms are part of the same content, except that logic only specifically works in this thread?

    I'm afraid if that logic doesn't work on Rifts, I won't accept it working anywhere else in the observable universe.

    The whole argument that the OP had was that the Uncanny Rooms were a totally separate Event from the Danger Rooms. That's what I was discussing. It's all part of the same Event, and you get the Passes from the Danger Rooms all week. It was all part of the same Announcement as well. This whole debate is just splitting hairs on what is painfully obvious.

    Explicitly false. The OP stated that the Uncanny Danger Rooms were completely separate, and that is "painfully obviously" true. They are separate in multiple ways. They are organized into a different event panel. They are described in the announcement as having different requirements and different rewards. They are in every respect very obviously intended to be judged and played differently, however superficially they might resemble themselves.

    The idea that anyone is presenting an argument that they are the same *event* is nonsensical, because "same event" has no meaning you can generalize. No one assumes that all the content aggregated within the same "event" has to follow the same rules. And if anyone actually is making that assumption, they've been proven wrong repeatedly in past content where that was entirely false.

    Saying this discussion is "splitting hairs" is also indefensible, since you're the one putting forward the assertion that Kabam has some obligation to make the Uncanny Danger Rooms have some sort of unspecified consistency with the normal Danger Rooms. If you now making the statement that any discussion of whether they actually are linked content as being "splitting hairs" then your position is now completely invalid, as you're the one invalidating it. You can't make an assertion, then claim all attempts to refute it are "splitting hairs." They are your hairs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,123 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    The dissection of my opinion for medial purposes is not "my hairs".
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,123 ★★★★★
    I said there's no cosistency with the Event and I consider it all a part of the same Event. You get the Passes from the Danger Rooms. It is most certainly connected. That is my view, and we can argue ad nauseum that it's meant to be that way, but it's still going to be my view. It is not congruent with the means to prepare and enter it, and there was no mention of what was entailed, other than a Suggested Rating. I've said what I think and I'm not interested in a million rebuttals of saying that's how it's meant to be. That's my feedback. Period.
  • The dissection of my opinion for medial purposes is not "my hairs".
    You know, we don't even have to pay for dictionaries any more.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I said there's no cosistency with the Event and I consider it all a part of the same Event. You get the Passes from the Danger Rooms. It is most certainly connected. That is my view, and we can argue ad nauseum that it's meant to be that way, but it's still going to be my view. It is not congruent with the means to prepare and enter it, and there was no mention of what was entailed, other than a Suggested Rating. I've said what I think and I'm not interested in a million rebuttals of saying that's how it's meant to be. That's my feedback. Period.

    Wait, what? You can't just say "there was no mention of what was entailed, other than a Suggested Rating," when literally, THAT IS THE MENTION OF WHAT WAS ENTAILED.

    That's like saying you saw the No Trespassing: Guard Dogs sign, trespassed, and sued because you got mauled by three Dobermans -- how does that even work?

    You can say "I didn't believe the rating," or "I ignored the rating," or "I thought I could beat the rating," but literally the one thing you can't say is that there was NO MENTION OF WHAT WAS ENTAILED.

    It said 30K! You can't just use word salad and say "no mention" like that's true, when it told you 30K!
  • ESF wrote: »
    I said there's no cosistency with the Event and I consider it all a part of the same Event. You get the Passes from the Danger Rooms. It is most certainly connected. That is my view, and we can argue ad nauseum that it's meant to be that way, but it's still going to be my view. It is not congruent with the means to prepare and enter it, and there was no mention of what was entailed, other than a Suggested Rating. I've said what I think and I'm not interested in a million rebuttals of saying that's how it's meant to be. That's my feedback. Period.

    Wait, what? You can't just say "there was no mention of what was entailed, other than a Suggested Rating," when literally, THAT IS THE MENTION OF WHAT WAS ENTAILED.

    That was not the only mention:
    The 7th Day also holds something special! An UNCANNY Danger Room will be available on the 7th Day each week. This Quest has ENTRY COSTS and requires 3 Uncanny Passes to enter, which can be gained from the previous weeks Danger Rooms. 1 Danger Room Completed = 1 Uncanny Pass. Save up through the week and spend your Passes to enter and take on these tougher challenges for even greater Rewards!

    The announcement explicitly stated that the Uncanny Danger Rooms would be "tougher challenges" than the normal Daily Danger Rooms.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,123 ★★★★★
    Tougher yes. Still not consistent with the previous 6 days. Regardless, I would suggest giving more information as to what will be involved than a Total Rating. When you're using limited Entries and you have no idea what strength Boss you'll be coming up against, and nothing to base reference on other than the previous Danger Rooms which involve very different Fights, there's a disconnect. I'm tired of going over and over my opinion. You don't have to agree. It's not going to change. Also, I'm fully capable of using a dictionary. There's a point to what I said.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Tougher yes. Still not consistent with the previous 6 days. Regardless, I would suggest giving more information as to what will be involved than a Total Rating. When you're using limited Entries and you have no idea what strength Boss you'll be coming up against, and nothing to base reference on other than the previous Danger Rooms which involve very different Fights, there's a disconnect. I'm tired of going over and over my opinion. You don't have to agree. It's not going to change. Also, I'm fully capable of using a dictionary. There's a point to what I said.

    I don't think anyone is trying to change your opinion -- as you are noting, you are entitled to it.

    What you are not entitled to are your own facts.

    I can agree with you that, in the execution, Frost was far more difficult than the previous six days. That's fair.

    But you cannot state that Kabam didn't tell you. They did tell you. I have no idea why you went in with a less than 30K team that day, IF you did. It sounds like you did, but I don't know for sure.

    But that's not on Kabam. You/others can nail them on all kinds of things about this event as you/others wish.

    But they told you what that day was, with the suggested rating, AND they made it so people's entire rosters were available.

    Whoever you took in there that day wasn't on them, and it's unfair to Kabam to ding them on the choice you made.

    Ding them on whatever other choice THEY made, fine. But on that one, whoever people took in there was on them.

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,123 ★★★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Tougher yes. Still not consistent with the previous 6 days. Regardless, I would suggest giving more information as to what will be involved than a Total Rating. When you're using limited Entries and you have no idea what strength Boss you'll be coming up against, and nothing to base reference on other than the previous Danger Rooms which involve very different Fights, there's a disconnect. I'm tired of going over and over my opinion. You don't have to agree. It's not going to change. Also, I'm fully capable of using a dictionary. There's a point to what I said.

    I don't think anyone is trying to change your opinion -- as you are noting, you are entitled to it.

    What you are not entitled to are your own facts.

    I can agree with you that, in the execution, Frost was far more difficult than the previous six days. That's fair.

    But you cannot state that Kabam didn't tell you. They did tell you. I have no idea why you went in with a less than 30K team that day, IF you did. It sounds like you did, but I don't know for sure.

    But that's not on Kabam. You/others can nail them on all kinds of things about this event as you/others wish.

    But they told you what that day was, with the suggested rating, AND they made it so people's entire rosters were available.

    Whoever you took in there that day wasn't on them, and it's unfair to Kabam to ding them on the choice you made.

    Ding them on whatever other choice THEY made, fine. But on that one, whoever people took in there was on them.

    They indicated a Suggested Rating, and that it would be more difficult. There is a vast difference between fighting amped up 2*s and 3*s, to going up against a 6* 30k Emma. Surely I'm not the only one that sees that is a huge jump. You're excluding a large number of people who are able to earn the Passes through the six days of Epic with fighting a 3* with a 3*, who aren't at the level that they can take on a 6*, with limited experience fighting her, and lose an Entry after trying. Facts are facts, but there was NO indication of the Boss people would have to come up against. UC-level Fight with a mid-level build-up. That's my issue. If you're trying to convince me the Suggested Rating was enough for people to know what they were going to have to fight, you won't be successful.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Tougher yes. Still not consistent with the previous 6 days. Regardless, I would suggest giving more information as to what will be involved than a Total Rating. When you're using limited Entries and you have no idea what strength Boss you'll be coming up against, and nothing to base reference on other than the previous Danger Rooms which involve very different Fights, there's a disconnect. I'm tired of going over and over my opinion. You don't have to agree. It's not going to change. Also, I'm fully capable of using a dictionary. There's a point to what I said.

    I don't think anyone is trying to change your opinion -- as you are noting, you are entitled to it.

    What you are not entitled to are your own facts.

    I can agree with you that, in the execution, Frost was far more difficult than the previous six days. That's fair.

    But you cannot state that Kabam didn't tell you. They did tell you. I have no idea why you went in with a less than 30K team that day, IF you did. It sounds like you did, but I don't know for sure.

    But that's not on Kabam. You/others can nail them on all kinds of things about this event as you/others wish.

    But they told you what that day was, with the suggested rating, AND they made it so people's entire rosters were available.

    Whoever you took in there that day wasn't on them, and it's unfair to Kabam to ding them on the choice you made.

    Ding them on whatever other choice THEY made, fine. But on that one, whoever people took in there was on them.

    They indicated a Suggested Rating, and that it would be more difficult. There is a vast difference between fighting amped up 2*s and 3*s, to going up against a 6* 30k Emma. Surely I'm not the only one that sees that is a huge jump. You're excluding a large number of people who are able to earn the Passes through the six days of Epic with fighting a 3* with a 3*, who aren't at the level that they can take on a 6*, with limited experience fighting her, and lose an Entry after trying. Facts are facts, but there was NO indication of the Boss people would have to come up against. UC-level Fight with a mid-level build-up. That's my issue. If you're trying to convince me the Suggested Rating was enough for people to know what they were going to have to fight, you won't be successful.

    You seem to have conveniently left out that the amped up 2*s and 3*s we're fighting are restricted to our own 2* and 3*s. In that context, it makes the difference in rarities much less meaningful. I was a bit surprised by the difficulty of the uncanny room boss myself but I remember Kabam saying they would be difficult. Then again, Kabam says that a lot about these side-quests and I usually ignore it cause they usually aren't difficult at all. Some people have said that the danger rooms with champion requirements are already difficult since they can only bring 2/3*s, so in that context the uncanny room is a logical step-up from that. All in all, I'm glad Kabam has been amping up the difficulty across the game in all game modes. People want higher rewards from these side quests and Kabam has been steadily giving that without much change in the challenge, now it's time to match the difficulty to the rewards (which still kinda suck).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,123 ★★★★★
    In any case, I really don't want to dwell on it. I'm not a fan of being critical in general, so when I point something out, I just do so and leave it at that. It's just a miss for me is all. I appreciate the game team and their efforts. I just felt that it is not copaceitc overall.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Lol @ copacetic - there you are already using that dictionary DNA linked for you
  • Like it
  • There is a vast difference between fighting amped up 2*s and 3*s, to going up against a 6* 30k Emma.

    In the Gifted Danger Room epic difficulty, you're fighting a 3* boss with +400% Champion boost (attack and health), and you are guaranteed to have class disadvantage. You'll end up fighting something with a bit more than twice your rating, maybe three times your attack, and about four times your health, more or less (per champion on your team).

    Uncanny Emma had about 102k health and about 8500 attack. You could bring anything you wanted, so there's no reason to face class disadvantage. You could even have class advantage. If the best you have are 5/50s, then Emma would be packing maybe eight times more health and six times more attack, plus or minus. That is numerically twice as hard as Gifted Epic Bosses. If you have 4/55s, Emma is numerically about 50% stronger than Gifted Bosses on a relative basis. And if you can bring 5/65s, Emma is actually just about comparable to a Gifted Boss in numerical terms.

    In numerical terms, Emma actually is, on a relative basis, only moderately stronger. All of her unusual difficulty is due to her unfamiliar mechanics, and the power gain on the node actually makes her *easier* to kill than she would ordinarily be, because she is fairly aggressive on using specials and block damage on those specials is relatively low (the first hit on SP1 looks like it was only doing about 250 damage to me). You didn't even have to try to evade them, meaning you could completely negate her control reversal if you fought her conservatively.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Fixxx wrote: »
    I ran all difficulties immediately after it dropped. Then:

    Did my second run for Epic - I got nothing. Confused
    Did my second run for Master - Still got nothing. Checked solo event, got no points for both Epic and Master reruns. Very confused now

    I have to check the forums to learn the event was bugged. Woke up a few hours later and they said the event was fixed, so I went back in

    Did my second run for Heroic - Still got nothing

    I checked the solo event and I'm still stuck at 16500 points with no hope of getting the last milestone after doing Epic, Master, and Heroic twice

    So yes, how is this fixed?

    I got all the rewards I missed out on

    Thank you
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Did you nerf Epic Emma? She seemed really easy this week.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I do not like the current version of the 3 day dungeons.

    In the old version, I could use my top 6 champs that have class advantages on those days. It usually only took two runs to get all the points, then those powerful 5*s would be get three days to recharge before I needed them again.

    Now my 5 and 6*s can only be used once or twice in the cycle. Many of my post powerful champs can't be used as much. That means I have to use weaker champs, which means it's going to take more runs overall to get all the milestones.

    That's more grinding.

    Maybe the dungeons could be organized like the current events, where you have to have certain star-levels for certain dungeons, but make it so the points are the same for each dungeon. That would allow for less grinding even if we played with a greater variety of champs. Maybe you could just make it so 5*s and 6*s have the same recharge timer as 4*s. That way we could use our best champs instead of grinding with weaker champs.

    Just do something. The dungeons should be getting less grindy, not more.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    @DisneyisEvil you can run the uncanny room multiple times for the same rewards each time, until you run out of tickets.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    edited September 2018

    Maybe You can poit me in the right direction about uncanny pass from danger rooms and uncanny pass from ally event that gives 3 uncanny pass.

    Schedule of danger rooms/uncanny danger rooms and ally events

    19-set 10:00 AM PDT Science Ally event 3
    20-set 10:00 AM PDT Mystic Ally event 3
    21-set 10:00 AM PDT Cosmic Ally event 3
    22-set 10:00 AM PDT Tech Ally event 3
    23-set 10:00 AM PDT Hero (Use Hero Champions) Ally event 3
    24-set 10:00 AM PDT Mutant Ally event 3
    25-set 10:00 AM PDT Skill + Uncanny Ally event 3
    26-set 10:00 AM PDT Science Ally event 3
    27-set 10:00 AM PDT Mystic Ally event 4
    28-set 10:00 AM PDT Cosmic Ally event 4
    29-set 10:00 AM PDT Tech Ally event 4
    30-set 10:00 AM PDT Hero (Use Hero Champions) Ally event 4
    01-ott 10:00 AM PDT Mutant Ally event 4
    02-ott 10:00 AM PDT Skill + Uncanny Ally event 4
    03-ott 10:00 AM PDT END Of EVENTS

    I have 2 uncanny epic passes actualy (max possible?). starting today at 10:00 am pdt I can collect 20 more uncanny epic passes (14 from danger epic rooms and 6 from ally event danger room quest completion).
    I will end with 22 uncanny epic passes. Uncanny epic room cost 3 passes so I will have one left pass.
    Is It correct? will you give 2 more epic uncanny passes before the event end?
  • good
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,520 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    The "Encroaching Stun" node was not working yesterday in the dungeon.

    Ipad6
    MCOC 20.1
    iOS 12.0

    Fought vs Thanos in the dungeon and he wasn't stunned for 20 seconds at the beginning of the fight. I had the 20 second timer on me so it def was the encroaching stun node.

    I did fight vs this node a few days ago and it was working as intended.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    The "Encroaching Stun" node was not working yesterday in the dungeon.

    Ipad6
    MCOC 20.1
    iOS 12.0

    Fought vs Thanos in the dungeon and he wasn't stunned for 20 seconds at the beginning of the fight. I had the 20 second timer on me so it def was the encroaching stun node.

    I did fight vs this node a few days ago and it was working as intended.

    IIRC Encroaching stub places a 20 second timer on you. At the end of that 20 seconds you will be stunned unless you are using a special right when that timer expires. There is another node that’s called sleeper or something like that. That’s where the opponent is stunned for a long time and once they recover from stun they gain a massive attack bonus. Not sure if maybe you’re mixing/confusing these two.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Curious how people feel about Emma in the Epic uncanny room now. I think it's a fun fight once you get the hang of it. It helped with finishing Uncollected and it's nice to have the timing down before seeing her in war. Nice rewards too. So much complaining when it first came out lol
  • Curious how people feel about Emma in the Epic uncanny room now. I think it's a fun fight once you get the hang of it. It helped with finishing Uncollected and it's nice to have the timing down before seeing her in war. Nice rewards too. So much complaining when it first came out lol

    About two weeks ago I said this:
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    If Kabam created a mission where you could bring an entire team of five and had to only fight that exact Emma Frost and the only rewards were 200 5* shards and nothing else I would farm Emma until she was calling me Old McDNA and singing ee eye ee eye oh.

    Today I ran Epic four times and the only reason why I ran Epic four times is because I ran out of tickets. If I had an infinite number of tickets I would be buying energy refills and running it until my fingers fell off. Four x Epic took 72 energy and maybe twenty minutes total. For a total of 2160 T2A fragments, 8 T4CC fragment crystals, and 800 5* shards. At that rate, in roughly six hours of grinding you could get a 5* featured crystal and a fully formed T2 Alpha burning about 20 energy refills in the process. That's actually not bad at all if you can bring down Emma without spending anything, and while that's not something just any player can do, it is something I would expect most Uncollected players to eventually be able to do with practice in the master level.

    And just in case it wasn't clear, for those wondering, you can run the Uncanny rooms as often as you want and still get full rewards, provided you have the tickets to do it. The announcement made it sound like you could only run it twice, but that's not true. You earn enough tickets from running normal danger rooms to run it twice, but alliance events also grant tickets. Also if you don't run it on a particular week you can catch up in following weeks, so my recommendation for players having problems with Epic Emma is practice on Master Emma as much as possible and try to get good enough to run Epic Emma as often as you can on the last week. There's one last week next week, and if you have the tickets you can still run it multiple times next week for full rewards at least as far as I know: as I mentioned I did it four times today to burn tickets, and seemed to get the full rewards every time.

    If nothing else, at least run Master. Pop in, pop out, quick and easy (for higher players), get your easy 100 5* shards and 180 T2A fragments. If the energy costs were lower I might run the lower difficulties, but after running them once I've been focusing on Master and Epic. If I have extra energy I might do Heroic. For players above a certain progress level I don't think anything below Heroic is worth the energy costs even if you are autofighting through it unless you literally have nothing to spend energy on.
  • Col66Col66 Posts: 26
    Griffoplay wrote: »
    Maybe You can poit me in the right direction about uncanny pass from danger rooms and uncanny pass from ally event that gives 3 uncanny pass.

    Schedule of danger rooms/uncanny danger rooms and ally events

    19-set 10:00 AM PDT Science Ally event 3
    20-set 10:00 AM PDT Mystic Ally event 3
    21-set 10:00 AM PDT Cosmic Ally event 3
    22-set 10:00 AM PDT Tech Ally event 3
    23-set 10:00 AM PDT Hero (Use Hero Champions) Ally event 3
    24-set 10:00 AM PDT Mutant Ally event 3
    25-set 10:00 AM PDT Skill + Uncanny Ally event 3
    26-set 10:00 AM PDT Science Ally event 3
    27-set 10:00 AM PDT Mystic Ally event 4
    28-set 10:00 AM PDT Cosmic Ally event 4
    29-set 10:00 AM PDT Tech Ally event 4
    30-set 10:00 AM PDT Hero (Use Hero Champions) Ally event 4
    01-ott 10:00 AM PDT Mutant Ally event 4
    02-ott 10:00 AM PDT Skill + Uncanny Ally event 4
    03-ott 10:00 AM PDT END Of EVENTS

    I have 2 uncanny epic passes actualy (max possible?). starting today at 10:00 am pdt I can collect 20 more uncanny epic passes (14 from danger epic rooms and 6 from ally event danger room quest completion).
    I will end with 22 uncanny epic passes. Uncanny epic room cost 3 passes so I will have one left pass.
    Is It correct? will you give 2 more epic uncanny passes before the event end?

    Ive just realised this as well, the math doesnt add up, we will have 1 ticket spare that we can't use. Must be same guy doing the math that allocated the shards for gwenpool goes to the movies.
  • PtronicPtronic Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    It would be awesome if you added special rewards for completing story and EQ with restrictions, for example a 3* challenge, you would add new content while having almost no development time
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 397 ★★
    To any of the mods, as today is the final day of Danger Rooms & the last run of Uncanny: will unused Uncanny passes be converted to anything, or just expire?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    To any of the mods, as today is the final day of Danger Rooms & the last run of Uncanny: will unused Uncanny passes be converted to anything, or just expire?

    It's odd that the number of total available passes does not let you do an even number of rooms. I'm hoping they give us 2 more of each or we just get the rewards for another set of danger rooms.
Sign In or Register to comment.