**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Announcing: Danger Rooms

1567911

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,105 ★★★★★
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    Separate as in the uncanny rooms are to the far left. As in, in a separate location than the other danger rooms. Separate as in, a separate room from the currently running danger room with Magneto as boss. NOT separate as in unrelated. Did you really quote me to just try and needle me over my second sentence? Hopefully it's obvious what I meant by "separate" now.

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,105 ★★★★★
    abn86 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    Separate as in the uncanny rooms are to the far left. As in, in a separate location than the other danger rooms. Separate as in, a separate room from the currently running danger room with Magneto as boss. NOT separate as in unrelated. Did you really quote me to just try and needle me over my second sentence? Hopefully it's obvious what I meant by "separate" now.

    Master and Epic are "separate" from the first 3. It's still the same Event.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    abn86 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    Separate as in the uncanny rooms are to the far left. As in, in a separate location than the other danger rooms. Separate as in, a separate room from the currently running danger room with Magneto as boss. NOT separate as in unrelated. Did you really quote me to just try and needle me over my second sentence? Hopefully it's obvious what I meant by "separate" now.

    Master and Epic are "separate" from the first 3. It's still the same Event.

    Ah, gotcha. It's as though separate has more than one meaning. Doesn't invalidate what I said.

    I just read some other comment you put in another thread earlier - where you admitted YOU were caught off guard and you wouldn't run it again. That's the truth. But instead of advocating that they post PIs or be transparent (in this case) why not just start a thread asking others what tips they can offer? Why can't you ask if the boss is going to rotate out so you can use the tickets you feel will otherwise be "wasted".

    And just to clarify, I don't find the tickets to be a big deal like you made it out to be a few pages back. The tickets were supplemental to the rewards that you (or any other summoner who was equally surprised by the difficulty) acquired through the week. So, even if you couldn't use them for any additional rewards on the 7th day, you would still get the extra rewards acquired throughout the week from beating each day's boss.

    I'm not going to continue going back and forth. Your initial argument on this thread was about the difficulty. Whether or not you disagree with my meaning of separate doesn't have anything to do with the difficulty level. I (and several others) have contended that the difficulty level was fairly obvious using context clues. However, I will agree with you that they should make a change. Moving forward, I'd like it if they added the disclaimer:

    "Epic/Uncollected is meant for players with diverse and developed rosters and, as such, may be uneven in difficulty from chapter to chapter or month to month and may result in a frustrating experience for smaller rosters and/or inexperienced players."

    As someone who doesn't sell champs and has played for 3+ years, danger rooms are great. I HAD to rank up my 2* and 3* to get thru content back in the day so this isn't a difficult challenge for me. Playing Emma in uncollected already gave me a bit of practice against her, and now that EQ has been out for a while there's been tips galore about fighting her. My whole point is countering your idea that this was somehow a difficulty spike. It WASN'T. Anyone who plays the epic/uncollected content should already be aware of the difficulty - unless they were negatively influenced by the difficulty of the GP event because they were newly uncollected. You can plainly see your boss before you enter. You can choose any star level of any champ you want. The team rating was 30k.
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 45
    Despite if its hard or not, what worries me the most is that we didnt hear anything about the “bug” of not getting rewards after the second entry...

    Why taking so long @Kabam Miike ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,105 ★★★★★
    abn86 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    Separate as in the uncanny rooms are to the far left. As in, in a separate location than the other danger rooms. Separate as in, a separate room from the currently running danger room with Magneto as boss. NOT separate as in unrelated. Did you really quote me to just try and needle me over my second sentence? Hopefully it's obvious what I meant by "separate" now.

    Master and Epic are "separate" from the first 3. It's still the same Event.

    Ah, gotcha. It's as though separate has more than one meaning. Doesn't invalidate what I said.

    I just read some other comment you put in another thread earlier - where you admitted YOU were caught off guard and you wouldn't run it again. That's the truth. But instead of advocating that they post PIs or be transparent (in this case) why not just start a thread asking others what tips they can offer? Why can't you ask if the boss is going to rotate out so you can use the tickets you feel will otherwise be "wasted".

    And just to clarify, I don't find the tickets to be a big deal like you made it out to be a few pages back. The tickets were supplemental to the rewards that you (or any other summoner who was equally surprised by the difficulty) acquired through the week. So, even if you couldn't use them for any additional rewards on the 7th day, you would still get the extra rewards acquired throughout the week from beating each day's boss.

    I'm not going to continue going back and forth. Your initial argument on this thread was about the difficulty. Whether or not you disagree with my meaning of separate doesn't have anything to do with the difficulty level. I (and several others) have contended that the difficulty level was fairly obvious using context clues. However, I will agree with you that they should make a change. Moving forward, I'd like it if they added the disclaimer:

    "Epic/Uncollected is meant for players with diverse and developed rosters and, as such, may be uneven in difficulty from chapter to chapter or month to month and may result in a frustrating experience for smaller rosters and/or inexperienced players."

    As someone who doesn't sell champs and has played for 3+ years, danger rooms are great. I HAD to rank up my 2* and 3* to get thru content back in the day so this isn't a difficult challenge for me. Playing Emma in uncollected already gave me a bit of practice against her, and now that EQ has been out for a while there's been tips galore about fighting her. My whole point is countering your idea that this was somehow a difficulty spike. It WASN'T. Anyone who plays the epic/uncollected content should already be aware of the difficulty - unless they were negatively influenced by the difficulty of the GP event because they were newly uncollected. You can plainly see your boss before you enter. You can choose any star level of any champ you want. The team rating was 30k.

    Pretty sure most of us stopped paying attention to Suggested Ratings long ago. RE: ROL.
    Yes. I personally was caught off guard. I beat it. That's not the point of what I'm saying. There was no indication at all that it would be a 6* 30k Champ. All people have to go on is anyone vs. 2*, 2* vs. 3*, 3* vs. 3*. The moment you enter, you use your Tickets. That's not inconsequential. That's an Entry. There's no option to prepare first, and you're left with the choice of pushing through, or losing the Entry. It is not consistent with the rest of the Event. It WAS a difficulty spike in terms of the Event. Posting for tips isn't a solution to the problem I'm displaying, and the majority of people aren't going to run to the Forum before going in. Let's be honest. They see it and they go in. All we have to go on is the previous Fights that earned the Tickets, which are VASTLY different in difficulty. I've done every day this week. Not the same at all. Not even in scale. So what you have is no consistency. A 10k Opponent with 3*s would have been more in tandem than a 6* that does massive Block Damage. Irregardless, my issue is the consistency. All week, people have been doing Epic with a specific requirement in mind, and Uncanny jumped 10 steps. If there was some sort of indication, Team Rating is not an indication in my mind, then people could have gauged for themsleves whether they want to attempt it or not. Rather than a surprise of a 30K Boss. It's not consistent for the Event. It's not even of the same nature, using lower Rarities. It's off.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,105 ★★★★★
    In any case, I'm coming off as ranty and I just wanted to clarify where I'm coming from. That was my feedback. I'm cool with whatever. I still have to call it as I see it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    So I reran epic and got the rewards again. I reran heroic but I didn’t get those rewards again. Is this intended?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,105 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So I reran epic and got the rewards again. I reran heroic but I didn’t get those rewards again. Is this intended?
    Might have something to do with when they applied the fix.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So I reran epic and got the rewards again. I reran heroic but I didn’t get those rewards again. Is this intended?
    Might have something to do with when they applied the fix.

    I wasn’t affected by the first buff. Things have been working for me unless the fix just broke it lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,105 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So I reran epic and got the rewards again. I reran heroic but I didn’t get those rewards again. Is this intended?
    Might have something to do with when they applied the fix.

    I wasn’t affected by the first buff. Things have been working for me unless the fix just broke it lol.

    My guess is do as you would and they'll sort it out later. Lol.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So I reran epic and got the rewards again. I reran heroic but I didn’t get those rewards again. Is this intended?
    Might have something to do with when they applied the fix.

    I wasn’t affected by the first buff. Things have been working for me unless the fix just broke it lol.

    My guess is do as you would and they'll sort it out later. Lol.

    I earned the T3C though. It’s my crystal and I want it now.
  • abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    That's not true. We earned entrance currency for Dimensional Rifts and Chaos Rifts from doing the normal monthly content and alliance events, but the Rifts themselves were entirely separate content from the monthly event and the alliance events.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,105 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    That's not true. We earned entrance currency for Dimensional Rifts and Chaos Rifts from doing the normal monthly content and alliance events, but the Rifts themselves were entirely separate content from the monthly event and the alliance events.

    Except for the fact that we're discussing it in the Thread for the Event that includes Uncanny Danger Rooms. It's all one Event. Let's be real here.
  • MikeybotMikeybot Posts: 13
    The issue hasn't been fixed. I reran heroic after the fix and still receive no alliance quest points
  • MikeybotMikeybot Posts: 13
    Or solo points now that I look at it
    THE ISSUE IS NOT FIXED
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    abn86 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    Separate as in the uncanny rooms are to the far left. As in, in a separate location than the other danger rooms. Separate as in, a separate room from the currently running danger room with Magneto as boss. NOT separate as in unrelated. Did you really quote me to just try and needle me over my second sentence? Hopefully it's obvious what I meant by "separate" now.

    Master and Epic are "separate" from the first 3. It's still the same Event.

    Ah, gotcha. It's as though separate has more than one meaning. Doesn't invalidate what I said.

    I just read some other comment you put in another thread earlier - where you admitted YOU were caught off guard and you wouldn't run it again. That's the truth. But instead of advocating that they post PIs or be transparent (in this case) why not just start a thread asking others what tips they can offer? Why can't you ask if the boss is going to rotate out so you can use the tickets you feel will otherwise be "wasted".

    And just to clarify, I don't find the tickets to be a big deal like you made it out to be a few pages back. The tickets were supplemental to the rewards that you (or any other summoner who was equally surprised by the difficulty) acquired through the week. So, even if you couldn't use them for any additional rewards on the 7th day, you would still get the extra rewards acquired throughout the week from beating each day's boss.

    I'm not going to continue going back and forth. Your initial argument on this thread was about the difficulty. Whether or not you disagree with my meaning of separate doesn't have anything to do with the difficulty level. I (and several others) have contended that the difficulty level was fairly obvious using context clues. However, I will agree with you that they should make a change. Moving forward, I'd like it if they added the disclaimer:

    "Epic/Uncollected is meant for players with diverse and developed rosters and, as such, may be uneven in difficulty from chapter to chapter or month to month and may result in a frustrating experience for smaller rosters and/or inexperienced players."

    As someone who doesn't sell champs and has played for 3+ years, danger rooms are great. I HAD to rank up my 2* and 3* to get thru content back in the day so this isn't a difficult challenge for me. Playing Emma in uncollected already gave me a bit of practice against her, and now that EQ has been out for a while there's been tips galore about fighting her. My whole point is countering your idea that this was somehow a difficulty spike. It WASN'T. Anyone who plays the epic/uncollected content should already be aware of the difficulty - unless they were negatively influenced by the difficulty of the GP event because they were newly uncollected. You can plainly see your boss before you enter. You can choose any star level of any champ you want. The team rating was 30k.

    Pretty sure most of us stopped paying attention to Suggested Ratings long ago. RE: ROL.
    Yes. I personally was caught off guard. I beat it. That's not the point of what I'm saying. There was no indication at all that it would be a 6* 30k Champ. All people have to go on is anyone vs. 2*, 2* vs. 3*, 3* vs. 3*. The moment you enter, you use your Tickets. That's not inconsequential. That's an Entry. There's no option to prepare first, and you're left with the choice of pushing through, or losing the Entry. It is not consistent with the rest of the Event. It WAS a difficulty spike in terms of the Event. Posting for tips isn't a solution to the problem I'm displaying, and the majority of people aren't going to run to the Forum before going in. Let's be honest. They see it and they go in. All we have to go on is the previous Fights that earned the Tickets, which are VASTLY different in difficulty. I've done every day this week. Not the same at all. Not even in scale. So what you have is no consistency. A 10k Opponent with 3*s would have been more in tandem than a 6* that does massive Block Damage. Irregardless, my issue is the consistency. All week, people have been doing Epic with a specific requirement in mind, and Uncanny jumped 10 steps. If there was some sort of indication, Team Rating is not an indication in my mind, then people could have gauged for themsleves whether they want to attempt it or not. Rather than a surprise of a 30K Boss. It's not consistent for the Event. It's not even of the same nature, using lower Rarities. It's off.

    Pretty sure that’s a poor assumption. I always check suggested rating and come prepared based off that or better.

    And stop saying there was no indication of who might have been in the fight. That 30k suggestion you chose to ignore was plenty indication.

    Another day, another debate into the abyss. Even when you’re wrong you always want to be right. Just admit you made a poor effort at preparing and move along. I’m getting tossed around to n uncollected EQ by Emma, but beat her both runs in this side event with my 4* R5 team. Some people will struggle, it still challenged me quite a bit, but the difficulty was not a schocker.

  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Also note, you don’t spend the tickets til you select your team and accept the battle.

    That 30k suggestion was there before that happened. Those who ignore it, or disregard it, have no one to blame but themselves.

    Stand up and take some responsibility here. Forums and Reddit have lots of info and feedback on these types of things too. Anyone rushing in, just like those in the first day of UC EQ, do so of their own Free will. Wait a bit and check the user community for info and you’ll be well enlightened and better prepared for what’s to come.

    Do you ignore the safety tags on electronics too? Let’s see how that pans out in the long run.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,105 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I said what I had to say. I'm not interested in arguing just for the sake of it. Seriously. We don't need to beat every opinion I have to death. You disagree, great. Do it without me.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    @Kabam Miike a question regarding the uncanny passes, if we don’t use all of them this week will they also reset? So if we choose not to fight Emma 4 times and still have 9 passes will those passes be good for next week uncanny room or will they reset back to zero?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,105 ★★★★★
    IsItthough wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike a question regarding the uncanny passes, if we don’t use all of them this week will they also reset? So if we choose not to fight Emma 4 times and still have 9 passes will those passes be good for next week uncanny room or will they reset back to zero?

    You can use the Passes later.
  • Originat0rOriginat0r Posts: 3
    Hey Kabam,
    is there a list of champs that would be final boss in the next weeks?
    I am a mid tier player and don't want to waste my passes on Emma Frost from today.
    Rather have a different opponent next week?
    Or we going to have Emma Frost every week in the Epic match up?
    Best regards and thanks for the great game content
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    This still doesn't work. I reran Master AFTER Kabam said this was fixed and still didn't get any rewards...thanks a lot for telling us this was fixed when it's not.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    This still doesn't work. I reran Master AFTER Kabam said this was fixed and still didn't get any rewards...thanks a lot for telling us this was fixed when it's not.

    I tried a few hours ago and ran one for the second time, but no rewards.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    I ran all difficulties immediately after it dropped. Then:

    Did my second run for Epic - I got nothing. Confused
    Did my second run for Master - Still got nothing. Checked solo event, got no points for both Epic and Master reruns. Very confused now

    I have to check the forums to learn the event was bugged. Woke up a few hours later and they said the event was fixed, so I went back in

    Did my second run for Heroic - Still got nothing

    I checked the solo event and I'm still stuck at 16500 points with no hope of getting the last milestone after doing Epic, Master, and Heroic twice

    So yes, how is this fixed?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    @Fixxx

    I'm in the same situation. Ran Heroic-Epic yesterday, saw the stuff on the forum about being bugged, held off until this morning so last night's maintenance would be long over.

    Reran all 3 this morning. Still stuck at 15000/30000 on the solo event, and didn't get the rewards from the quests for the second run. Yet 54 energy plus 3 tickets each were consumed.

    Not real pleased with that.
  • Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    This still doesn't work. I reran Master AFTER Kabam said this was fixed and still didn't get any rewards...thanks a lot for telling us this was fixed when it's not.

    My understanding is that if your first run was before the fix, the fix won't work on you. Instead, Kabam will datamine all players that were locked prior to the fix and manually grant the rewards you should have gotten for successive completions some time in the future.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    This still doesn't work. I reran Master AFTER Kabam said this was fixed and still didn't get any rewards...thanks a lot for telling us this was fixed when it's not.

    My understanding is that if your first run was before the fix, the fix won't work on you. Instead, Kabam will datamine all players that were locked prior to the fix and manually grant the rewards you should have gotten for successive completions some time in the future.

    I was not part of the former group who ran it before it fix. I did it after. I reran epic and got rewards again. I reran heroic and did not. Not sure where things got lost in translation.
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    abn86 wrote: »
    Consistency within the Event, absolutely. 6 days of fighting a 3* with a 3* that leads up to a 6* 30k Champ? One that isn't even disclosed until after you enter and use the Tickets? You can absolutely expect some form of consistency because the alternative is an ambush.

    This isn't correct though. The uncanny rooms are entirely separate and as @TitoBandito187 elegantly showed, they provided enough evidence to make this obvious. Outside of the visual evidence that it was apparent, there's also the hint that you could use your ENTIRE roster. It wouldn't strike you as odd that the previous 6 days you are forced into a specific class of 3* (outside of Sunday) and before you get into fight Emma, you can choose ANY champ off your roster? r2 6* for a 6k PI 3* boss? C'mon man. This was evident.

    Now, if I was forced to fight Emma with a 3* and I had to slog it with 3* Mags? Well, that I would agree that it needs to be looked at because that would be a pita fight. It's the hardest possible difficulty of a side quest of another side quest. As far as I'm concerned, uncollected/epic represents a more strategic difficulty than anything else. There's very few events (GP notwithstanding) that have been "easy". They often require a bit of strategy. IMO, having Emma as a boss embodies that. Again, no crazy nodes, just power gain. But, as far as I'm concerned, the power gain is just to force her to telepath mode. To me, this is a boon to anyone struggling against Emma in uncollected or hasn't yet fought her. You can use today to practice against her with far less of an energy requirement.

    If they were entirely separate, you wouldn't be acquiring Tickets from the Danger Rooms.

    That's not true. We earned entrance currency for Dimensional Rifts and Chaos Rifts from doing the normal monthly content and alliance events, but the Rifts themselves were entirely separate content from the monthly event and the alliance events.

    Except for the fact that we're discussing it in the Thread for the Event that includes Uncanny Danger Rooms. It's all one Event. Let's be real here.

    You're kidding, right? The fact that we acquire Uncanny Tickets in the normal Danger Rooms proves the Uncanny Danger Rooms are part of the same content, except that logic only specifically works in this thread?

    I'm afraid if that logic doesn't work on Rifts, I won't accept it working anywhere else in the observable universe.
  • It is a **** event for newer players and **** rewards for older players. I farmed almost every basic and featured arena for the first 2 months and then all the basics since veteran bracket. Since I have tons of 4 stars I never leveled a 3 star past rank 3 and very few at that. After maxing 1 or 2 2stars to beat every stage as well as epic with the 3 stars I had leveled.... I now have tons of epic tickets that are worthless since I only have a few rank 1 5 stars and only 2 rank 5 4 stars (and none are max sig). You should have done a point system so we could trade for the tickets we wanted instead of giving us tickets that we can't use. Older players have an obvious advantage when fighting with 12k+ champs vs 4 to 5k champs. Not wasting heals/revives/units on this when I can get better 5 star shard rewards, TBCC, and Alpha catalysts from arena every week WHILE saving my heals to finish 5.2 for uncollected. GL to everyone else.
Sign In or Register to comment.