Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Maybe make sense eggs after playing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    vrtovrto Posts: 218 Content Creator
    edited June 2017
    Hey everyone! Since updating to the new version of the game, are you noticing the same types of heating issues, or does this issues seem to be resolved now for you?

If you're still experiencing heating issues, please include some additional information for the team. While I don't have information to update you with, I can assure you our QA team does review the information provided in these bug report threads.

Info to include:

Device make/model:
    OS Version:
    Game Version:
    Time before heat becomes a concern (affecting gameplay/temperature):
    Any other important details you think may help our team:

Here is my feedback for my devices on latest v13 update...

Nexus 5X on Android 6.0.1: still overheats and puts the little cluster offline quickly, but the good news are that optimisations seems to make the game perform enough even when that happens, and my favourite change, now the first fight is fine (before there was either weird fps speed up or slowdown, led me to do a duel many times as warm up). Honestly at this point I fear the extreme overheating from previous versions did perm damaged my device, please note that since troubles started with first v13 release I only had 3 apps installed: the game, the hardware monitor (EX Kernel Manager or DevCheck) and SCR Pro video recorder :-/

iPad Air (original from 2013): it's all good except whenever snow shows up, in such case it's ALWAYS such a slow down that is pretty much unplayable. Please note that previous version with snow was playable...
  • Options
    MarvelKeek wrote: »
    Device overheating is a thing with Unity engine. In searching for why this is happening to me, I went to Unity forums. Their forums are full of game designers begging to be helped as to why their games are causing cpu overheating. And how they can code it do avoid it.

I ALSO have major overheating unless all my other apps are closed when I run the game. Even then, after 90 minutes of play it's super hot to touch

Device make/model: LG Nexus 5/LG G6
    OS Version: Android 6.0.1
    Game Version: 13.0 (need to test more on 13.1)
    Time before heat becomes a concern (affecting gameplay/temperature): 90 minutes to 2 hours (I have a problem I know)
    Any other important details you think may help our team: when the temp spikes in game movements slow down to nothing. I'm not a developer so I am afraid I'm useless to provide more info

Dude, update asap, doesn't solve all but it's a great improvement, and backgrounds are awesome too :-)