**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star Cosmic Gem Decision

I have a 4/55 Corvus and 4/55 Hype unduped. I don’t have a Medusa or any other cosmic of note. I don’t see my ranking any other cosmics past R3 for a long while. Do I use the gem on Corvus or Hype, or continue holding.

5 star Cosmic Gem Decision 43 votes

Awaken Corvus
27%
vg2782Lucashood123456Gigantor13nameplasJim0172ZzzMorgothMelkor85_widereciever10or_StrongMostu100Bdavis_2017Ohlinho 12 votes
Awaken Hype
25%
RagamugginGunnerAlex13369SungjBruce12342WerewrymXam0dudespaceoctopusKingsumIKONIron_spider1Disgruntled_User_123 11 votes
Wait for a more worthy champ
46%
Skeleton777LosspikVeeTeeTeebuttersDuke_SilverxananabananamozzyDankestChefQuatre_1988John757Grootman1294ChampioncriticMantic64Noob2435The_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRandomizerRuns_4Cosmicspiderman777ZipioXN0nameX 20 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wait for medusa
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Medua FTW
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Awaken Hype
    Definitely NOT Corvus. Hype gains a LOT from his awakening... or wait.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Awaken Hype
    Waiting sounds good in theory, until its 3 years later, the game is shutting down, and you still have this stupid Cosmic AG waiting for Medusa.

Use it, I'd suggest Hyperion, but Corvus wouldn't be terrible either.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Awaken Hype
    If you can do it awaken hype or wait..
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Awaken Hype
    I used mine on Hype and don't regret it one bit.
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    I used my generic 4* gem on medusa and I was heavily considering using it on Archnangel at that time. I think all would agree that at first AA gains much more from awakening than Medusa. But I have never regretted using that AG on Medusa. She is amazing with those furies, add blackbolt to that and she's even better with a stack of 6 furies. If someone says that Medusa is only good awakened for defense, they are so wrong...
    so, unless you are tired of waiting, I'd save it in case medusa lands in your roster. if not, I guess Hyperion will benefit a lot from that as well.
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Thanks all