**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still mad at mystic dispersion changes

2»

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    @SiriusBreak Nerfing Blade wouldn't make sense, he's no longer the best champion in the game and he is nothing special against the current meta of auto-block. Then again MD/dexterity had plenty of counters when their nerf was announced so I wouldn't be surprised if danger sense got a random and unneeded nerf.
  • @DTMelodicMetal - Oh I wholeheartedly agree it doesn't need to be nerfed. However, answer me this, what is the most commonplace synergy team in AW attack? They're trying to promote diversity on the attack field, and defense. So, naturally to bring Mystics back into the swing of things, and make Villains useful again, Danger Sense nerf would be the next logical step in such an effort. I could be wrong. I really hope I am. However, I may not be, and that's why I said what I said.

To change a long standing, established ability at this juncture in the name of AW, is not the best course of action. Let's face it, as you said, there's plenty of champs Blade is useless against already. He can own M.O.D.O.K. with the synergy, but that's about the only auto block champ he has on lock down. Medusa, and IWIM on the other hand, I wouldn't want to bring Blade into those fights. There's places he's still great, and that should stay that way. There's PLENTY of new attackers that are more ideal than Blade now. Also, like you said, he's no longer the pinnacle champ. He's had his time at the top of the attack food chain.

I guess only time will tell. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong. Just the same, I'm not the only one that thinks this could potentially happen.