**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Occult Labs

Comments

• CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike to clarify the check mark won’t prohibit me from receiving the rewards the second time through correct?

xtemfkv87vlf.png
    tusharNair wrote: »
    Want to know the same... Can we use 2 entries for epic itself and get double rewards...... @Kabam Miike
    nameplas wrote: »
    Raganator wrote: »
    I just took my first pass at the Epic difficultly. Lots of fun...but be prepared for the complaining!

I second this

It works, I played and got the rewards from epic twice!
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    with only 2 entries per day (certainly used in the highest levels) Auto fight are useless :/

Exactly. Pretty pointless that they added it now. Typical Kabam...

Auto fight turned on twice for no reason for me and screwed up my second run. Rather they take that back out if it's buggy.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Can someone post a picture of how high enemies PI in Epic/master?
    I heard the difficulty is off but still dont want to waste a pass yet.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Can someone post a picture of how high enemies PI in Epic/master?
    I heard the difficulty is off but still dont want to waste a pass yet.

Master fights are 19-20K PI, boss was 32K PI

Epic fights are 30-35K PI including boss.

EPIC was HARD, and for me, i'll likely only do 1 per day of that.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    ms9arh5o4gp1.png
    This shouldn’t be happening on the first run, right?

EDIT: Ok, not a serious issue. The bug is purely visual and the rewards are in my inventory.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I can’t for the life of me understand why these dice thing exist. Just erase them and do something new to replace the dice. Kinda stupid annoying when it runs out and have to wait another day for more dice
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Are you guys going to fix the re-roll bug this time or let the whole event go by bugged again?
    edited October 2018
    Why do my purchased randomizers expire in 2 days? Didn't they last for 7 days last time? 2 days is ridiculous.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    As most have noticed there is no drop rates on the possible rewards from crystals earned in occult labs. Why is that?
    Thought that drop rates should be on all crystals in the game for transperacy.
    For example, how high are the chances to obtain 7200 T4cc fragments from a tier 3 lab crystal?
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Snurris wrote: »
    As most have noticed there is no drop rates on the possible rewards from crystals earned in occult labs. Why is that?
    Thought that drop rates should be on all crystals in the game for transperacy.
    For example, how high are the chances to obtain 7200 T4cc fragments from a tier 3 lab crystal?

Drop rates are only required for crystals which can be bought for money. Just like they don't show drop rates with aq map crystals
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @TwmR thanks a lot. I have obviously gotten it wrong.
  • NoatekNoatek Posts: 1
    Jesus, the hard difficulty is way to hard. I have 2 r5 4 star characters and I'm still struggling. One less event I get to play this month :(
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They should at leave have base rewards like 5* shards and then a crystal on top of that. Or just have all base rewards. I don't like this RNG stuff
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    edited October 2018
    i will say here exactly what i said in another thread.

my only problem is not the difficulty or the rewards.

it is too hard for me when i get bad nodes. i know i got murdered in it. my problem is that by challenging myself and trying it i get locked out of completing master.
    so i am better off not challenging myself and doing the easier difficulty. and atleast getting rewards.

its like you get punished if you try and fail.
    i was always taught to always try and if you fail to try again.
    but this doesnt make me wanna do that. this makes me wanna not try again and just take the rewards i know i can get.

i love the harder gameplay and the fat the game is progressing. i just really wish i was able to try it without missing out on the rewards i know i can get.

and also just to add the rewards are fine if you are good enough to complete the quest easily. yes they are notr worth using revives to get. but if you need to use revives then you are not ready for it.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    MrMaat wrote: »
    but this doesnt make me wanna do that. this makes me wanna not try again and just take the rewards i know i can get.

I can see the point here. If you try and fail, perhaps you shouldn't lose a attempt so that you can still run a lower level twice. But, if you back out of a difficulty, you shouldn't be able to go back in and try that one again. Then people would just keep backing out until they got good nodes to deal with.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    at least with node that have multiple level like buffet or cornered can we keep only 1 version around like the strongest (15% health) or the weakest. It's boring that each dungeon node have 3 version and seriously diluting the node pool. Even with reroll you likely face same old buffet, cornered, traquility
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★

I can see the point here. If you try and fail, perhaps you shouldn't lose a attempt so that you can still run a lower level twice. But, if you back out of a difficulty, you shouldn't be able to go back in and try that one again. Then people would just keep backing out until they got good nodes to deal with.

exactly wat i feel.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

What’s the difference? Whether you try and fail and have to back out or just back out, you are still quitting the same way. How would you differentiate?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I was able to complete Epic level, but the rewards for the time spent was not worth it. Master level is a lot easier and rewards are pretty good in my opinion. So I'm just going to do Master instead of Epic.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Can we get the chart with percentages for each tiered lab crystal items? They have been made available in the past so I’m hoping there is one available to us players again.

Thanks!
    Can we get a reply about the bugged re-roll issue from last time still being present and also why purchased randomizers only last 2 days in stash now?