**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Occult Labs

Comments

• I've played occult labs 4 times total and after I beat a lower difficulty it says 0 completed? Why and what am I doing wrong? Please advise.
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    For me the event is nice and smooth, don t think everybody has to do epic, the rewards are really nice everywhere( the luck thing is not that great, but evan the minimum you get is really good) I mean it s only 12 fights a day...enjoying this kinda of events. Props to kabam for this one!
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It’s too random, shocker!

One epic was not bad, another one put 5-6 buffs on every single enemy. Not enough randomizers to even make it possible without spending an inordinate amount on the piddling rewards. 250 shards and a 3k basic iso... woo!

Doing master I got t2a 3x and a sig stone crystal every time. Clear choice. Less stress, more fun and similar rewards. That slim 1k t5b chance just is not worth it to me,

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I managed to pull 1k t5b from my 4th epic crystal, so it's definitely in there. Wish I knew what the odds were of that. Not sure if I'm just really lucky, or the odds aren't bad.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    The difficulty does not need to be decreased. The point of increasing difficulties is that not everyone can do the hardest level.
  • war10ckedwar10cked Posts: 45
    Occult Lab will Feature a Few Changes in this Round:

Duration/Frequency
    - 24 hours cycles instead of 12
    - 2 entry limit per day, not restricted by difficulty

So if i play same difficulty twice i will get the same reward twice !!!!!!!!
    edited October 2018
    I’ve gotten really lucky from epic lab crystals... Seem to be worth the hassle so far
    srzngsxwd91n.png
    xmixcbepz6r2.png

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @war10cked you can play the same difficulty twice for the same rewards. Do the hardest level you can do twice or try a harder difficulty and drop down for the second run if you can't complete.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Between my two accounts currently at for epic crystal:
    9/10 250 5* shards
    1/10 1k t2a

Debating why I waste my time with epic and just do master since same odds of 5* sig there which is worth just as much as 250 5* shards which seems to have stupidly high drop rate in crystal
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Also when will you fix bug that if you use dice and go out of the map for any reason and come back it resets back to first set? Is this intended? It was widely reported last round of labs.

Please post odds of drops of the crystals so players who need to balance their time or items and judge if epic is worth the effort versus master.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    Can we please get the probability of the crystals? It's very difficult to strategize which difficulty will benefit me best in terms of cost:reward.
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    edited October 2018
    ShadeZero wrote: »
    Can we please get the probability of the crystals? It's very difficult to strategize which difficulty will benefit me best in terms of cost:reward.

Just do epic if it s not an insane cost, compare by minimals...in epic you get at least 500 5* shards, playing it twice.
  • I passed the complexity of 3 levels of difficulty of the Occult Labs. And it seems to me that the enemies have gone too far with the power.
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    To be frank, occult is serious garbage. this game is to make expert people more powerful its not useful for average people. That's why i hate kabam sometime and there political money grabbing moves.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    edited October 2018
    Occult lab is a failure. My alliance and I have been doing epic difficult every day upto now and everyone has got nothing but 250 shards and one 5* sig stone. Not once anyone of us pulled something different. The time + difficulty is not worth the rewards.
    edited October 2018
    @PrinceIndia it's not a money grab if you don't spend lol. They gave you a number of options. It isn't worth spending on for the chance at better rewards. I've done 2 runs of epic every single day up until today. Couldn't get past a Korg with absurd buffs. Used all my rerolls to no avail. I've had hard runs and easy runs. Could've used revives from stash but I'm saving those for LOL so only did one epic run today. No big deal and no money grab lol.

@TaimurKhan it isn't a failure just because you don't like it. Lots of people do. I've had 1k t5 basics and 3k t2 alphas plus the 5* shards. Others have done better. And even if I got the bad rewards it's been fun. Feels like a success to me.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    @PrinceIndia it's not a money grab if you don't spend lol. They gave you a number of options. It isn't worth spending on for the chance at better rewards. I've done 2 runs of epic every single day up until today. Couldn't get past a Korg with absurd buffs. Used all my rerolls to no avail. I've had hard runs and easy runs. Could've used revives from stash but I'm saving those for LOL so only did one epic run today. No big deal and no money grab lol.

@TaimurKhan it isn't a failure just because you don't like it. Lots of people do. I've had 1k t5 basics and 3k t2 alphas plus the 5* shards. Others have done better. And even if I got the bad rewards it's been fun. Feels like a success to me.

Still. It feels very tiring to be subjected to RNG over and over again in this game. If you’re not getting a bad champ from 5* crystals, it’s the dungeon crystal. If it’s not the dungeon crystal it’s a bad 6*. If it’s not a bad 6* it’s bad lab crystals. It’s just such a drain. I understand they’re trying to do compulsion gambling or whatever to keep you buying and coming back but after a while it just gets really old. 250 5* shards twice a day everyday is meh. Especially when you see others pulling T5B and T2A frags constantly.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Still. It feels very tiring to be subjected to RNG over and over again in this game. If you’re not getting a bad champ from 5* crystals, it’s the dungeon crystal. If it’s not the dungeon crystal it’s a bad 6*. If it’s not a bad 6* it’s bad lab crystals. It’s just such a drain. I understand they’re trying to do compulsion gambling or whatever to keep you buying and coming back but after a while it just gets really old. 250 5* shards twice a day everyday is meh. Especially when you see others pulling T5B and T2A frags constantly.

I agree, I have had relatively good luck with the epic room crystals, so I can't complain too much about that, however, my RNG lately has been some of the worst I've ever had. Last four 5* pulls have been Rhino, HB, Colossus, and Hood... On top of that, all of my 6* pulls have been awful. It gets so depressing when you get on the bad side of RNG, I can really understand why people would want to quit... I really just have to keep telling myself "next crystal." But who knows when I will actually pull someone worthwhile.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

@Viper1987 I do agree with this. I still enjoy the game but constant trash pulls is getting old.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119

General consensus is, it is. It failed to intrigue populace. And the number of people getting better rewards is very small. Rather than RNG bs, kabam could have given the rewards as they have done in other formats. Some people will feel deprived when the see other pulling better stuff. It's a flop idea.

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »

General consensus is, it is. It failed to intrigue populace. And the number of people getting better rewards is very small. Rather than RNG bs, kabam could have given the rewards as they have done in other formats. Some people will feel deprived when the see other pulling better stuff. It's a flop idea.

Lol how did you get a general consensus among million of players?

RNG is a bad way to award though
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Played epic first couple days, then dropped down one level. Haven't gotten a single 5star shard out of 2 crystals per day since event started. Nothing but t4 cats for me. 😠😠😠
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Kabam, how to OPT from this thread?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    facing a 6*R5 korg (sig 200) with 5 buffs (any buffs) is not fun!
    cost me 10 revived just to take him down.
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    edited October 2018
    @LeNoirFaineant looks like except you no body like occult lab. May be you are very strong player. But game should be made based on average player skill not based on strong player basis. Whatever you say, i am not going to waste my time and resources on occult lab.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    @LeNoirFaineant looks like except you no body like occult lab. May be you are very strong player. But game should be made based on average player skill not based on strong player basis. Whatever you say, i am not going to waste my time and resources on occult lab.

I think the game should have something that everyone finds challenging. How much fun would it be if everything was easy?

Many people have posted that they like it lol. It has multiple difficulties so that everyone can play it. If everything were tailored to "average" players it would get pretty boring for a lot of the player base.