**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 6.2 X23 Fight

Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Now I’ve been wrong about things in the past, but I know I’m getting screwed over on this exchange. 😂 I just fought X23 with my Annihilus and bled to death from a passive no contact bleed. Someone please explain wtf is going on?

Nowhere in these nodes says bleed and please don’t tell me incinerate. It’s Annihilus.

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    A point to be noted
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    It only happened with him. I used Domino right after and got through no problem.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Are you sure it wasn't back blast or was it actually bleed damage
    100% sure it was Bleed damage. As I stated before, that would be incinerate damage and Annihilus is *drum roll* IMMUNE.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

100% sure it was Bleed damage. As I stated before, that would be incinerate damage and Annihilus is *drum roll* IMMUNE.

He is not actually immune, he is only immune to it when he has his control rod up.
    I wish I screenshoted the 0 hits taken at the end of the fight.
    Izze_King said:

I wish I screenshoted the 0 hits taken at the end of the fight.

I wish you had video'ed the fight so we can see what you are talking about.
    Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

He is not actually immune, he is only immune to it when he has his control rod up.
    Really? I didn’t know that. So tell me which ability does X23 have fateSeal, nullify or stagger? Cause that’s the only way to remove his rod.
    Izze_King said:

Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

Really? I didn’t know that. So tell me which ability does X23 have fateSeal, nullify or stagger? Cause that’s the only way to remove his rod.
    I was just clarifying a point. A lot of people fail to read that part of his ability. Short of a video we have no way to know what happened here, and with your comment about him being immune instead of not receiving a bleed I cannot 100% go off what you stated either, which is why a video would be helpful.
    Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

I was just clarifying a point. A lot of people fail to read that part of his ability. Short of a video we have no way to know what happened here, and with your comment about him being immune instead of not receiving a bleed I cannot 100% go off what you stated either, which is why a video would be helpful.

I intercepted and bled. It gave her a 2 hit from that intercept. Last time I checked intercept shouldn’t favor the loser.
    How can she intercept me if im intercepting her? Watching the video over and over I realized she’s being rewarded an intercept on me only when I am unstoppable. Where can I post the whole thing?
    I did it twice with and without the unstoppable buff on. When I don’t have unstoppable she doesn’t get that hit. Intercept is my game style. I refuse to believe this makes sense.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Izze_King said:

How can she intercept me if im intercepting her? Watching the video over and over I realized she’s being rewarded an intercept on me only when I am unstoppable. Where can I post the whole thing?

If you hadn't been unstoppable, she would have combod you. You went for the intercept, but you mistimed it even if by just a fraction. When you are unstoppable, you just THINK you win the intercept. Look at your health bars too, that chunk you lost between pic 1 and 2 is far more than 2 tics of bleed, which is at most the time that passed between those pictures. She hit you, but unstoppable allowed you to continue, giving you the idea you'd won it.
    Izze_King said:

I did it twice with and without the unstoppable buff on. When I don’t have unstoppable she doesn’t get that hit. Intercept is my game style. I refuse to believe this makes sense.

So you refuse to believe that you mistimed one intercept? Everyone mistimes an intercept sometimes.
    Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

If you hadn't been unstoppable, she would have combod you. You went for the intercept, but you mistimed it even if by just a fraction. When you are unstoppable, you just THINK you win the intercept. Look at your health bars too. She hit you, but unstoppable allowed you to continue, giving you the idea you'd won it.
    Tell me how to post video so you can clearly see you are wrong. I didn’t mistime it. She’s just being rewarded a hit.
    edited October 2019
    Upload to YT and link it here.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She won the intercept but because you were unstoppable you could keep hitting her, no issue here
    Lvernon15 said:

She won the intercept but because you were unstoppable you could keep hitting her, no issue here

Watch the video and tell me if she won the intercept.
    For me it's clear she won the intercept. Twice. Once at 15s and once at 26s and even at 35.

The problem imo is that you do risky intercepts there. The opponent is pinned against the wall and you are fairly close when you intercept. I think the attack animation is too slow to react from such a short distance.
    Definitely should’ve posted the video 1st cause I knew people were gonna talk some garbage. She didn’t win any intercept. I intercepted the same way all the time. I know when I mistime moves. I wouldn’t have come on here if that was the case.
    @Marri_2 You can’t be serious.
    Do I have to post a 100% intercept fight to prove this is my game style??
    Look, all the evidence here simply supports that you lost the intercept. Either you weren't on point or you had lag.

There is a visual difference with the unstoppable. Remember when you could intercept unstoppables with 1 hit, take no damage from their hit even though you should and then dash out? They fixed that very recently. So the animation now will show you roflstomping but you are still taking the hit.
    Intercept is timing. You move after they do. If I moved 1st then she could intercept me. Not the other way around. *sigh* guess I have to waste more energy and use someone else besides Annihilus to show his unstoppable is hindering me during intercept.
    Haji_Saab said:

There is a bug going on with unstoppable at the moment. When you are unstoppable and you try to intercept, you get hit as well.

Well there goes your analysis. @Marri_2