**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• MikeJaggerMikeJagger Posts: 1
    #Buff hulk-buster es necesario
  • ArbazArbaz Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • #BuffHulkBuster
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • SamDubamSamDubam Posts: 2
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • JxxjxbJxxjxb Posts: 2
    #BuffHulkBuster
    #BuffIronMan
    #BuffAnthonyStark
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    Why isn't this a pole ? It would be a lot easier to understand who's the favourite for buff.
  • LalalaLalala Posts: 3
    #BuffKamala
    Think she really need it.
  • #BuffDaredevil
    #BuffIronMan
    #BuffBlackPanther

Daredevil needs at least one champion to be useful
    Same thing for black panther
  • GitoshGitosh Posts: 2
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • VaultVault Posts: 36
    #BuffDaredevil
  • FieryaFierya Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    #BuffDaredevil
  • #BuffIronMan
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • bluelightsbluelights Posts: 17
    #BuffKamala
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    *anxiously waiting for the poll*
  • Md_MudassirMd_Mudassir Posts: 3
    #BuffHulkBuster
    because first he is one of my favorite champs....and he needs a buff more than any champion in the contest.
    He is neither a defender nor an attacker with his current abilites....please kabam do the right thing as you did with colossus
  • #BuffIronMan
  • XmanpreetxXmanpreetx Posts: 4
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

#BuffHulkBuster
    because first he is one of my favorite champs....and he needs a buff more than any champion in the contest.
    He is neither a defender nor an attacker with his current abilites....please kabam do the right thing as you did with colossus

His original kit designed him to be a defender in the earliest days of the contest. Hes a somewhat reliable armorbreak and Havoc counter. But I agree. He needs a buff badly.
  • LightbringLightbring Posts: 1
    Hulk-Buster (#BuffHulkBuster)
    1) A lot of strong mutants. But Few good tech Champions
    2) Hulk-Buster has a size XL. Will be awesome for Variant #2 and #3
    3) Armor break could be heavily expended on
  • evochkaevochka Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • RedHead_RedHead_ Posts: 2
    #BuffDaredevil
  • #BuffIronMan
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I have all of them as 5*s anyways so I’ll benefit regardless...
    But #buffdaredevil because he imo has the most room for a creative and interesting buff, and he already counters invisibility.
  • Why buff iron Man you already have imiw now we're going to have a game full of everyone using nothing but Ironman. My vote goes to Daredevil because he's extremely useless. He is so far off the map of even being a utility character it's not even funny.
  • Iron man
  • RuuunarRuuunar Posts: 2
    #BuffDaredevil
This discussion has been closed.