**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let it become fair!!!

Hello Kabam I would like to ask that the arenas become fair. I don't think it's right to have to play hours and hours a game that favors casher and hurts players who sweat their shirts to get champions. So I would like to please ask that the arena milestones have the supreme milestone, and that this supreme milestone guarantees the champion's win or something that is in the arena. I have life and work, I will not spend money on a free game. If you don't value playing CoC it will never be a fair game for everyone.
Think about what was proposed please.
Thank you, good afternoon

Let it become fair!!! 59 votes

Good Sugestion.
42%
humzah217LibralonixXbr0ckXThaComeUpArchdemon_XxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticEthanGamereggista007md92Batman1903Dead1AlexAvalonNorsewarriorProteinshake_93GonçaloÆgon0710KamziDragonTheTalentsAlyyan99 25 votes
Bad Sugestion.
57%
xNigRazorDevilTheVyrusTerraBrandJennThereticJim0172MikeyBoi69Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSTwmRSceptilemaniacAckbar67DRTOTexas_11Thi101FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671OnesuavebroKaratemike415 34 votes

Comments

• Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Good idea for basic( if at the ~3mil mark) not at all for featured imo
  • NorsewarriorNorsewarrior Posts: 67
    Good Sugestion.

Hello Kabam I would like to ask that the arenas become fair. I don't think it's right to have to play hours and hours a game that favors casher and hurts players who sweat their shirts to get champions. So I would like to please ask that the arena milestones have the supreme milestone, and that this supreme milestone guarantees the champion's win or something that is in the arena. I have life and work, I will not spend money on a free game. If you don't value playing CoC it will never be a fair game for everyone.
    Think about what was proposed please.
    Thank you, good afternoon

I think KamiziDragon is TOTALLY CORRECT. There was a time I played in the arenas to fight for a SUNSPOT champ. If you could read my mind. You wouldn't have to guess that I flipped out realizing by watching a YouTube video about arenas. You have to play that arena for a LONG TIME... just to get that champion you desire. THATS OUTRAGEOUS. Kabam gives us THE SIGIL and expects us to feel secure about our MONEY. If Kabam can't change arenas in anyway then we should AT LEAST GET (TITLE CONTENDER), A TWO STAR,(TITLE PROVEN)THREE STAR, OR FOR PEOPLE WITH THE TITLE CONQUEROR GET A FOUR STAR OF THAT CHAMP WE DESIRE OR A CHOICE. This can happen by Kabam sending us an in- game email with that desired champ ONLY WHEN WE HAVE THE SIGIL ACTIVE OR A CHOICE, SO WE STILL HAVE TO WORK FOR THE OTHER TWO CHAMPIONS, which their usually is three new champs every month. ANYBODY AGREE OR THINK SOMETHING LIKE THIS SHOULD HAPPEN?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Bad Sugestion.
    i only grind the units and some shards, so i don't care for the champions

• Maybe for the basic/3* or if you were going to make the cutoff for featured 5* around the 50m mark.

It’s never going to happen for featured 5* as the featured crystals are what a huge amount of Kabam’s income is based off.
    Good Sugestion.
    What does you not understanding the core concept of arenas have to do with the sigil?

Again, arena is not designed as an easy way to widen your roster. In terms of how arena is obviously supposed to function it is perfectly fair in the overall context of the game, outside of bots and mods of course.

You want a certain champ? Then get enough points.

You can't do that? Tough cookie.
    WELL I THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE THE SIGIL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE ARENAS. LIKE I SUGGESTED IN MY LAST COMMENT.

Good Sugestion.

What does you not understanding the core concept of arenas have to do with the sigil?

Again, arena is not designed as an easy way to widen your roster. In terms of how arena is obviously supposed to function it is perfectly fair in the overall context of the game, outside of bots and mods of course.

WELL I THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE THE SIGIL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE ARENAS. LIKE I SUGGESTED IN MY LAST COMMENT. ***SPECIALLY IF THEY MAKE US PAY $9.99 in the USA and $15.99 FOR THE SIGIL in other countries.***

Good Sugestion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WELL I THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE THE SIGIL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE ARENAS. LIKE I SUGGESTED IN MY LAST COMMENT. ***SPECIALLY IF THEY MAKE US PAY $9.99 in the USA and $15.99 FOR THE SIGIL in other countries.***

Good Sugestion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Bad Sugestion.
    Lol. To implement your suggestion to reduce profits? You think?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Good Sugestion.
    I think an area milestone for basic champions 4* and under would be nice but for 5* and above I disagree. Lets get a 6 star arena already, that would be nice.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Bad Sugestion.
    Everyone has the option to play it as much as they want and spend units to recharge their champs early. That is fair, the rules are the same for everyone.
  • KamziDragonKamziDragon Posts: 2
    Good Sugestion.

So you mean to receive new champs I'll have left my work and life and play hours and hours?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Didn't vote, because, it's neither a good or bad suggestion.
    I remember, last year, when I had to reach a winning streak of around 100 to get to the last milestone of the T4b arena.
    Now, by building up my roster, I can reach the 2M milestone in about 35-40 streak.
    Just be patient, build your roster, and, it will be easier at later time.
    Good Sugestion.
    If you guys or gals didn't realize it yet that wasn't me who said the stuff WITHOUT capital letters UmbertoDelRio DID.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I think a good change would be to make it so players are competing with players of the same title, it's ridiculous to have "proven" competing against "legend" it's not fair and its about time it changed, because as it stands the strong just get stronger and stronger with every Arena, they have way more champs to work with, most of those champs are higher rank giving more points per fight and than they get another 4 or 5 star character advantage to Grind the next Arena even Harder, while everyone else is just kicking back hoping to 1 day land a champ before they become Legend, and giving those 4* characters to Legends does nothing for the game as they are obsolete to players of that rank as you've beaten all the content that 4*s are useful for by the time you become Legend. Youd make alot of people happy on a regular basis but instead your giving 4* champs to players who are likely grinding more for the 5* shards and rank gems and what not, but to get those they also get the Champ
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Bad Sugestion.
    No, no, no. That's as bad as kids today getting the same trophy just for participating as those that put in actual effort. While I personally won't do more than the final milestone, the guarantee of the champion is for who put in the extra effort for it - some of which do also have normal lives and are ftp players. If they were to drop the phc shards in favor of featured shards that can be exchanged for that week's arena champions' featured phc/gm/cav crystals, however, that would be acceptable.
    edited October 2019
    Good Sugestion.

I think a good change would be to make it so players are competing with players of the same title, it's ridiculous to have "proven" competing against "legend" it's not fair and its about time it changed, because as it stands the strong just get stronger and stronger with every Arena, they have way more champs to work with, most of those champs are higher rank giving more points per fight and than they get another 4 or 5 star character advantage to Grind the next Arena even Harder, while everyone else is just kicking back hoping to 1 day land a champ before they become Legend, and giving those 4* characters to Legends does nothing for the game as they are obsolete to players of that rank as you've beaten all the content that 4*s are useful for by the time you become Legend. Youd make alot of people happy on a regular basis but instead your giving 4* champs to players who are likely grinding more for the 5* shards and rank gems and what not, but to get those they also get the Champ

And again, that's the point of arenas. Get that through your head already, you don't want to change arenas, you want to change the core concept of arenas, which would have a massive effect on the in game economy.

At least try to understand that. Again: arenas aren't designed to allow for easy roster growth. They are designed as a competitive game mode.
    I get it now! It makes sense now, Kabam is trying to teach kids about competitive "sports" by them sitting on their butts all day playing this game! Am I right or am I wrong?( Which I think is pretty clever IMO.)
    Bad Sugestion.

And again, that's the point of arenas. Get that through your head already, you don't want to change arenas, you want to change the core concept of arenas, which would have a massive effect on the in game economy.

At least try to understand that. Again: arenas aren't designed to allow for easy roster growth. They are designed as a competitive game mode.
    I get it now! It makes sense now, Kabam is trying to teach kids about competitive "sports" by them sitting on their butts all day playing this game! Am I right or am I wrong?( Which I think is pretty clever IMO.)
    Sports? Apart from racing & rallycross, they're all bigger B.S. than the automatic trans. No, I'd say it's one of the few places left where you don't really get a "trophy" just for participating. Experience, and some trivial prizes, sure. But you have to actually put in above-average effort to get the trophy.
    Good Sugestion.
    Now I'm curious since it's a good time to ask these questions because the topic. How does someone get their champion they desire in arenas? How much milestones do they have to build up exactly? And if they hit that milestone can they just stop and hope to get that champion? Do they have to make the time during the day (or the next day, if not that day they finished the milestone) to keep playing?
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106

Now I'm curious since it's a good time to ask these questions because the topic. How does someone get their champion they desire in arenas? How much milestones do they have to build up exactly? And if they hit that milestone can they just stop and hope to get that champion? Do they have to make the time during the day (or the next day, if not that day they finished the milestone) to keep playing?

The milestones don't have anything to do with getting the champion. When you're going for a champ, you need to look at the recent arena score trends and gauge your grind target based on what the community is predicting. It's always a moving target. Craftygrinding on Youtube is a good source for this information.
    Bad Sugestion.

A good estimate is 1.5-2x the final milestone, unless that champ is a popular one. Then you're looking at 3-4x.