**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury Synergy Broke

2»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Lormif well, my nick is different... here is mine:

as you can see, all synergies start with the phrase "Tutti gli Eroi escluso Nick", that translated becomes "All Heroes except Nick"...

fair, a translation error.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

@Lormif well, my nick is different... here is mine:

as you can see, all synergies start with the phrase "Tutti gli Eroi escluso Nick", that translated becomes "All Heroes except Nick"...

fair, a translation error.
    good to know... sure, it's a little frustating to know that i used the synergy without any effect, but it's still better that what they did with wasp ^_^ thank you for your help ^_^

• @te_dua_shum Quick question, is there a word, or wording that differentiates between 'Hero' and 'Champion' in your language? If not, that's just an unfortunate situation. If there is, looks like the translator missed the mark. Which is a possibility. The more I think about this, the more I wonder if there's other synergies that have been mistranslated and in turn, paint the wrong picture for those that don't have English in their app.

@te_dua_shum Quick question, is there a word, or wording that differentiates between 'Hero' and 'Champion' in your language? If not, that's just an unfortunate situation. If there is, looks like the translator missed the mark. Which is a possibility. The more I think about this, the more I wonder if there's other synergies that have been mistranslated and in turn, paint the wrong picture for those that don't have English in their app.

campioni/campionesse
  • So the translator missed the mark.

So the translator missed the mark.

I am not sure that the translator missed it, it seems the translator just copied and pasted to all of them assuming they were the same from the looks of it.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    Lormif said:

So the translator missed the mark.

I am not sure that the translator missed it, it seems the translator just copied and pasted to all of them assuming they were the same from the looks of it.
    That's basically what I mean when I say they missed the mark. If assumption was the error, it in turn gives incorrect information. To me, that's missing the mark.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

@te_dua_shum Quick question, is there a word, or wording that differentiates between 'Hero' and 'Champion' in your language? If not, that's just an unfortunate situation. If there is, looks like the translator missed the mark. Which is a possibility. The more I think about this, the more I wonder if there's other synergies that have been mistranslated and in turn, paint the wrong picture for those that don't have English in their app.

yes, and they aren't that different from english:

Hero/es = Eroe/i
    Champion/s = Campione/i

as you can see, there's only an "H" of difference (and the vowel at the end of the word), so it's not that difficult. What's even worse is the fact that they use the word Champion for all other synergies but the DH one, when they say "Supervillains" and "Superhero", so they actually know the difference between "Hero" and "Champion"...
  • @te_dua_shum Quick question, is there a word, or wording that differentiates between 'Hero' and 'Champion' in your language? If not, that's just an unfortunate situation. If there is, looks like the translator missed the mark. Which is a possibility. The more I think about this, the more I wonder if there's other synergies that have been mistranslated and in turn, paint the wrong picture for those that don't have English in their app.

yes, and they aren't that different from english:

Hero/es = Eroe/i
    Champion/s = Campione/i

as you can see, there's only an "H" of difference (and the vowel at the end of the word), so it's not that difficult. What's even worse is the fact that they use the word Champion for all other synergies but the DH one, when they say "Supervillains" and "Superhero", so they actually know the difference between "Hero" and "Champion"...
    Yeah... so that's a bit of an oooppz on their part then. None of the other Nick Fury synergies utilize the word 'Hero' and they all say 'Hero' for you instead of 'Champion.' That could indeed cause confusion as a result when it's tag specific on one, and generalized for the others. May want to send in a support ticket informing them of this. Thanks for the clarification though! @te_dua_shum
  • NilpoNilpo Posts: 19
    Is the OP using #hero champs?