**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has another champion been chosen to be updated with hulkbuster?

With hulkbuster being the community’s vote for the next updated champion I was wondering if another had been chosen by the people at kabam.
Of course it’s not been long since the poll ended and other stuff will be worked on I just wanted to know if it would be worth ranking up certain champions that could take advantage of expiring catalysts.

Comments

• JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

Not yet. If there is a second one, it's really dependent on timing. But also... we'd want to keep that as a surprise :tongue:

Do we have any sort of a time frame for the buff? December perhaps?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Since hulkbuster is getting buffed and he's tech i think another tech champs will or could be buffed next to him. Maybe Howard the duck?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    If they do do a second I’m guessing kk she’s been on the list twice now, they really want her buffed
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Iron patriot please! He came in second in last poll, dont really understand why u replaced him with og iron man, he was runner up so i thought the iron parrot was a lock this time around....
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Hopefully someone can slip in like Gamora did.
  • FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41
    They buffed:
    Rhulk and Luke Cage (Science)
    Venom and Carnage (Cossmic)
    Colossus and OML (incoming Mutant)
    Hulkbuster and...

I think everybody sees where this is going. It will be another tech champion to get buffed together with HB. And I would bet all my money on OG Iron Man.
    Maybe Howard, but that’s unlikely since there are people really enjoying him the way he is.

Get along with it gamers, it will take at least another 2 years until the wheel of classes comes back to mutant and give Magneto a chance to receive his buff.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    DarthPhal said:

Suspiciously left off the ballot...
    I believe you have the wrong Magneto...
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

Iron man deserves a buff simply because he's iron man. The current iron man is a joke. He's awakened ability just allows him to get beat up longer.

Hulkbuster is also Iron Man, as is Iron Man (Infinity War)
  • FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41
    edited October 2019
    Spider gwen and she hulk?

Damn I totally forgot them LOL. But still, two science champs, not one science and one mystic or something like that. But I don’t think they have the intention of buffing magneto one day. Both of them have a damage cap on EVERY hit (when their health is low) and they both have really good ability accuracy reduction a good bleed/heal block, they aren’t a hulkbuster, who sometimes break an armor or get a armor up.

And yes, I totally forgot Iron Patriot as well when I wrote this answer. So it will be either Iron Patriot or OG Iron Man. I don’t see Civil Warrior up there, simply because he is one of the better choices to power control the opponent.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Floschka said:

Spider gwen and she hulk?

Damn I totally forgot them LOL. But still, two science champs, not one science and one mystic or something like that. But I don’t think they have the intention of buffing magneto one day. Both of them have a damage cap on EVERY hit (when their health is low) and they both have really good ability accuracy reduction a good bleed/heal block, they aren’t a hulkbuster, who sometimes break an armor or get a armor up.

And yes, I totally forgot Iron Patriot as well when I wrote this answer. So it will be either Iron Patriot or OG Iron Man. I don’t see Civil Warrior up there, simply because he is one of the better choices to power control the opponent.

Well technically Gamora was buffed alongside SG and Shulk so two science and one cosmic.
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209

Not yet. If there is a second one, it's really dependent on timing. But also... we'd want to keep that as a surprise :tongue:

plz Kabam Next time add Magneto also in community choice list one of best mutant and powerful

• MuppetManiacMuppetManiac Posts: 8
    My guess is the next vote a mystic champ will win, Doctor Strange or Iron Fist deserve better.
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    edited October 2019

No need to buff OG Iron Man when there is a new and improved Iron Man. I could get excited about a buff for Iron Patriot or Civil Warrior though.

No need to buff hulkbuster if we already have an improved iron man... oh wait... you're gonna make the excuse that it's a different suit. They both are different suits. This logic is irrational.