**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How lucky are you?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I just wanted to make this fun poll since we have our unlucky moments and lucky moments in the game. Be it story quests, daily quests, event quests, alliance quests, alliance wars, arenas and most of all everyone's most favourite and also most hated thing in the game crystal openings of all kinds. So, here is my question do you get lucky or do you always get kabamed? Have fun and feel free to vote on this poll and feel free to share your thoughts.

How lucky are you? 72 votes

I always get kabamed
25%
LeNoirFaineantWolverDominatorBboychoboGreifmaster911Repto23İlyaz3003Gamesbond90Jridenhour_3Torah13iRetr0Urkel2Dead1WhiteStrikerRU11011TheBestinTuakauBriceMiesterIronGladiator22Dark_Bubbles10 18 votes
I am always lucky
5%
MiStaLovaNichj99Thicco_ModeJustin2524 4 votes
LOL
18%
RazorDevilflygamerTO_BeatzMegaGalacticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05XZANDER44StevieManWonderEtjamaSuman_sahADonDudu2809FreeToPlay_21E_N_D__G_A_M_E 13 votes
What kind of ridiculous poll is this?
38%
GamerTimone147SpeedbumpTerraLvernon15Baseballguy711WîndšpäveSpiderCoolsMoosetiptronicSwaggypadreBattle_GreninjaThi101Reverend_RuckusSeenkBenLucasTheSquish671LordNeoRunamokUSABatman1903Ctuchik 28 votes
Game, am I a joke to you?
12%
mostlyharmlessnSceptilemaniacTatteredSailLordGenesisÆgon0710BabyMiikeH3t3rMorbidAngleDoctorwho13 9 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    From what I've seen, for me it's a 65% good split with 35% bad.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    LOL
    I have average luck. I always set my expectations low with 5* crystals that way I'm pleasantly suprised if pull something good and not too salty if i pull trash
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    LOL
    Mixed bag of luck, especially on 6 stars. First was Ghost, fourth was Corvus, and most recent was Gambit. Horrendous luck on the Cavalier Crystals, 160+ and not a single six star yet, but I did pull some really good five stars like Aegon, Cap IW, Havok, and Ghost Rider.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I usually get kabamed on my 5* pulls, Well got my first six star today so I guess today I was lucky

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I always get kabamed
    I'd post my 6* champs but it would make your eyes bleed.
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    I'm not necessarily ticked off by my RNG. It's the amount of patience and availability of time needed for this game. I have to schedule my arena grinds (which in some cases I simply cannot do) and must constantly log on throughout the day to move up in AQ or AW. Then I must utilize my daily energy for questing. I also frantically worry about my lack of ISO and slow build up of rank up resources slowing my progression down. Feeling pretty conflicted right now and kinda forced to spend in order to keep up.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I’m not Domino
  • SwaggypadreSwaggypadre Posts: 9
    I dont get all the champs i want but i have a pretty good lineup
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    I always get kabamed

12 6* crystals. None worth r2.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I find I have periods of great luck followed by long droughts of useless pulls. Have had a lot of luck recently on 5* specifically for cav crystals but my 6* luck has been poor since pulling an omega red 6* in July.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    LOL
    Decent. Over time, I've gotten some great 4 stars, but that's just cause I've opened so many of them. My 5 star roster is small and up until recently was very bad with just Miles Morales, Ronan, Rocket Raccoon and Red Skull, but my latest 2 are Magik and Blade. So overall, I'd say it evened out.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Everyone talks about not pulling certain stuff as “unlucky” when it is highly probable that you will pull something you don’t want. This is blatantly stated in the odds. The fact is that pulling what you want is lucky. Not pulling what you want is expected.

For some bizarre reason many players in this game actually expect to pull things that offer a less than 20% chance. Truly remarkable in terms of human psychology.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    SDP said:

Everyone talks about not pulling certain stuff as “unlucky” when it is highly probable that you will pull something you don’t want. This is blatantly stated in the odds. The fact is that pulling what you want is lucky. Not pulling what you want is expected.

For some bizarre reason many players in this game actually expect to pull things that offer a less than 20% chance. Truly remarkable in terms of human psychology.

I disagree w/ this post because excluding the early access champion spotlight crystals the posted odds for champion crystals notates drop rates for the champion level not specific champions ... in general the majority of posts regarding this matter are in agreement that the odds relating to specific champion pulls are fairly even ... although I personally do not agree w/ this idea.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Where’s the option for lucky when spending but free crystals are trash?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Xdonre said:

SDP said:

I disagree w/ this post because excluding the early access champion spotlight crystals the posted odds for champion crystals notates drop rates for the champion level not specific champions ... in general the majority of posts regarding this matter are in agreement that the odds relating to specific champion pulls are fairly even ... although I personally do not agree w/ this idea.
    What do you mean “specific champions”? The closest thing to this is star specific...meaning the 17.5% rate for 5* in Cav crystals, or whatever it is.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    LOL
    Well my first 2 6's were Red Hulk and Masacre to go with my 5* Domino so that is lucky. Otherwise I have just ok luck with other 5's.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    @SDP you stated "...not pulling certain stuff as “unlucky” when it is highly probable that you will pull something you don’t want. This is blatantly stated in the odds...." however excluding the crystals I noted Kabam does not disclose information in regards to the odds for pulling so-called desired champions whereas your statement seem to suggest that this information is published...although your later statement seemed to clarify this & focused on the odds for pulling champion star levels.