**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How does the game sound impact your gameplay?

So I had this discussion awhile ago with my alliance members and randomly just thought of it, but do you play better with the game sounds/music on or off? I haven't had the sounds on in maybe a year and have no issue, but some of my alliance says it helps them time their attacks and parries. What about you all?

How does the game sound impact your gameplay? 115 votes

I play better with the game sounds on
38%
BendyLeNoirFaineantRazorDevilAlex13369VerzzLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUShungryhungrybbqNitro422G0311Hammerbro_64PizzabeatFishman13579Battle_GreninjaXxLoganTDCxXThi101Torah13RakeYoungAleorThatOneMasterGamer 44 votes
I play better with the game sounds off
39%
BigPoppaCBONESnizzbarMr_PlatypusRuckas81VceeSubrocSpeedbumpTerraExHavok16wegnerkWîndšpäveAKTEKMilesHolmwoodJohnLocke117Saransh245MitriaxColonaut123Manar198xEthanGamerDenzel116 45 votes
Never really noticed/ don't know
22%
DAVIDTHShrimkinsHaji_SaabTimone147SceptilemaniacezgoingRoOOtsCupidThesurvivlistTatteredSailFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05X_Factor_AgentEtjamaMidnite93Fred_JoeityÆgon0710WedgemonsterRU11011Thicco_Mode 26 votes

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I turned off the in game music years ago and found that it helped me concentrate more.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just so I know when to evade specials and stuff.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    more importantly why don't they change the music ?
  • Sounds ON
    Music OFF.

Sounds for Hits, Parry, Stun, etc useful indicators to help you know if things have registered or not.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    There are certain audio cues which help you get the timing down on evading some specials. Other than that I don't see that much of a difference.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I have to play with the audio as it makes me keep my focus as I know when specials are coming and what a block and parry sounds like so I know if I got the timing right
  • TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    What sound?
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I feel like having the sound effects of attacks and specials helps my battles, as I can relate them to the correct timing to parry/dexterity, even when I’m not fully paying attention to it.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    full sound for questing

other music for boring stuff as arena or aq
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Dont really notice the sound as im usually listening to my own music when playing
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Especially for some fights there are audio tells for evade timing and such. Yondu's whistle, helps for parrying him, etc. Having said that I almost always have the sounds off. I never have the music on.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I've played with no sound for long that it's hard to say. If I turn sound on though it doesn't really make a difference. Turned it on recently for the first time in over a year at least.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Most of the time I don’t play with sound, but when I do, I am able to focus and evade specials better
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    I never have sound on. I also heard Howard the ducks audio sounds awful.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    There are definitely audio cues for dodging certain specials, etc. It is a double edged sword though as some specials don't actually line up with what you'd think is the audio cue. Like Korg's sp1 for instance.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    why waste battery on sound so no sound
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 163
    Honestly the sound effects are terrible, sounds like someone launching an old fashioned till register down a bowling ally while a 9080’s kunkfu move is playing on large screen in the background. I never have it on.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 163
    1980’s* 😁
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Because I can't STAND fighting Howard the Duck with sound on
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Because I can't STAND fighting Howard the Duck with sound on

And Gwenpool's block as well. Awful sound.