**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Season for Costumes and Cosplay

Greetings Summoners,

As the nights grow longer and a chill begins to permeate the air, it is the perfect season for pumpkins, candy, and costumes. We’ve already seen some amazing cosplay this season, like this stellar Ægon worn by @Hector_MCOC and this amazing Guillotine cosplay by @gragonproductions!

For those who want to follow in their (well-crafted) footsteps, we’ve also got a selection of cosplay guides for some of the original characters of the Contest.

Civil Warrior
Morningstar
Ægon
Guillotine

I think Venom the Duck or Guillotine 2099 would make for real showstoppers at my next costume party. Are there any Champions of the Contest you’d like to be for Halloween? Let us know down in the comments!

Comments

• Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Show me the Gulk
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I'm gonna be abomination, I've got the paint and it fits with the vibe of halloween!
  • Show me the Gulk

I've seen some Hulks at parties before but never that version. I'd love to see it!
  • I'm gonna be abomination, I've got the paint and it fits with the vibe of halloween!

Nice! Wearing that paint takes commitment!
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Show me the Gulk

I've seen some Hulks at parties before but never that version. I'd love to see it!
    Armour and a hammer would be very fun to see
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Ooh this is a really interesting thing. I like it.
    Personally I'd die to see a good cosplay of someone like Aarkus or maybe Sunspot
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think I like it, but it’s super stretched out for me
  • Terra said:

Personally I'd die to see a good cosplay of someone like Aarkus or maybe Sunspot

An Aarkus costume would be amazing, especially if you could go somewhere with a smoke machine, and I know more than a few people who would lose it over a Sunspot cosplay!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Terra said:

An Aarkus costume would be amazing, especially if you could go somewhere with a smoke machine, and I know more than a few people who would lose it over a Sunspot cosplay!
    I can see some ingenuity being made with a smaller smoke device which is put in the belt area and led out through the hands. And yeah a Sunspot cosplay would be very awesome but hard to pull off. That's the great thing about cosplay though. Miracles can be made
  • Ooh I hadn't even though about running a line from the belt through the sleeves. I'm sure there's someone out there who could pull it off. The creative solutions the cosplay community finds are really impressive.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Task master would be awesome (err...scary)
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Looking forward to seeing someone cosplay Guillotine 2099 next year at NYCC...
    Morningstar has never looked better than ever.
    if you don't know what I mean, then how about you read the lore? It's amazing this month.
  • Was expecting there to be a bunch of posts of ppl in their costumes up here (or of other good ones they’ve seen at CC's). Or is that not allowed here due to privacy reasons or potential for abuse in being “too risqué“ ??
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Someone should dress up as the Summoned Symbiote
  • The Ægon costume was pretty fun to make! Glad y’all enjoyed it! :smile:
  • Someone should dress up as the Summoned Symbiote

I would love to see a Summoned Symbioid with a bucket full of Symbiotic Enhancements Boost candies to snack on.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Someone should dress up as the Summoned Symbiote

I would love to see a Summoned Symbioid with a bucket full of Symbiotic Enhancements Boost candies to snack on.
    maybe put some candies that look like Klyntar Katalysts as well...
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I couldn't get a clear screen capture of this, but somebody cosplaying as Ebony maw, on a "hover" board would look cool. :)

(just need to dress up the hover board to look like some floating rocks :) )

• sardinisardini Posts: 8
    corvus glaive would have been cool
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    I would like the cosplay of collector.how about that?