**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should kabam introduce graphics quality. Settings

Should kabam introduce graphics quality. Settings 30 votes

Yes
93%
BigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerNanoDroidTerraLvernon15SuvenduSavio444Hammerbro_64LibertyPrimeV1MoosetiptronicThe_AstronautProjectWeaponXChampioncriticSummonerNRLordRaymond3ThatOneMasterGamerFreak2EtjamaDead1psp742 28 votes
No
6%
AlCapone2727XxLoganTDCxX 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'd much rather have bad graphics with smooth gameplay than what I have right now, so yes.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Yes
    Why would you even vote “No”? If you want game look nice but run choppy leave it on high, if u prefer performance over graphics just lower it.

But i think they need to uncap 30fps limit, thats the main issue with this game. Playing game that is all about your reaction with inputs 60fps is a must.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Smooth gameplay is more important than graphics imo
  • Options
    Yes
    I rather have better FPS than better graphics because the game has been lagging even more over the years with new content.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yeah but don't get your hopes up, last time we asked for this Kabam somehow Muted the post so people following it could still comment but the Post wouldn't be pushed back up to the top of the Thread... This makes me think they don't want to add the option, and want to hide it...
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes
    I’ve wanted this for ages, it could make gameplay way better older devices. Darkhawk so far is the only champion that I will never be able to use, in null mode my game lags like crazy. Unessessary animations that they put on him during his modes, makes the whole champion unplayable since I hear null mode is where the damage is at.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Savio444 said:

I’ve wanted this for ages, it could make gameplay way better older devices. Darkhawk so far is the only champion that I will never be able to use, in null mode my game lags like crazy. Unessessary animations that they put on him during his modes, makes the whole champion unplayable since I hear null mode is where the damage is at.

Same for me, along with Omega Red... Really sucks because I have both a Maxed 4 Stars...
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes

Savio444 said:

Same for me, along with Omega Red... Really sucks because I have both a Maxed 4 Stars...
    I just remembered that vision Arkus is also nearly as laggy as darkhawk. Another champion ill never be able to use if I pull, all that smoke... And yes omega for me lags a small bit when the death field is up.
  • Options
    Yes
    Ditto, asked for this for a long time, even gave specific examples of what they could do. It’s not just frame rate, but 3D Aspect and Moving Objects during fights.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes
    Be careful what we wish for though. We dont want it too low either. Too low and we could miss certain cues that help us with evading specials.
  • Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Yes
    If this settings provided, hopefully 99% lagging problems will be solved